Search results

1. SapphoClitThrob

[Futanari] Mess in the Classrooom

From my perspective (take it or leave it) the hottest part of this scene cums with about 35 seconds left where Melody Marks is powerfully ejaculating as she & Hazel kiss in a very hot sensual aroused horny lesbian style. I wished that part had lasted for five minutes or longer, not just the tail...
  2. SapphoClitThrob

Guide Drippy Ceiling [Futanari]

Two naked lesbians are cuddling & snuggling in bed when futa cum that has pooled above their apartment begins dripping onto their cute face through the ceiling above. They're both alarmed & distressed & uncertain as to what is happening, under the impression an elderly disabled lady is still...
  3. SapphoClitThrob

Nutter [Futanari]

I originally had two "'nutters" in mind, but not sure if you'd do a futa threesome. Stepparent, lover or cotenant turns their key & enters residence after work. The nutter is on the couch feverishly masturbating to some video on this network. There is cum sprayed everywhere & dripping...
  4. SapphoClitThrob

Guide Labians [Freeze]

Why no lesbian scenes on freeze, do you think women are all saintly angels deep down who never take advantage of other people & men are all evil cruel demons looking to take advantage at every turn without conscience or reservation? Please tell me you're not that sexist & stupid & can recognize...
  5. SapphoClitThrob

Specials Parasite: My 2¢

Double or down down on the volume of depraved uncontrolled orgasmic secretions from your actresses. I've never once thought, that pussy exploded with too much grool & cum or that ladies mouth dripped too profusely with drool. I want to see spirting squirting pussies, assholes & both erupting...
  6. SapphoClitThrob

Guide Lesbian pussy juice

Two female lesbian scientists with evil devious twisted demented female minds & a completely insatiable unquenchable bottomless thirst for pussy juices secure two other hapless helpless distressed female test subjects in place in a vertical upright fashion thereby allowing parasite tentacles to...
  7. SapphoClitThrob

Para sight

Nature saw fit in its anatomical wisdom to make the inferior view of the anogenital female anatomy the superior one. So I've always been all about using low-angle camera angles to thrust the gorgeous seat of femininity, vulvae & assholes right into the camera's focus & foreground. It's usually...
  8. SapphoClitThrob

Idea Not Script

If Tiffany Tatum's poor beautiful cum-soaked, brain-fucked severed head & face is still alive perchance, can Rae Lil Black find her & pick up her severed head & make use of it to pleasure her horny dripping holes & rock hard clitoris? There’s a mostly forgotten 60’s cult classic called “The...
  9. SapphoClitThrob

Guide Brain to Drain

These particular alien tentacles push their way into soft delicate fracturable female ears with a specific purpose in mind, to arouse the human female brain to maximally excrete vaginal secretions. The vaginal secretions of the human female are presumably like catnip to this species of alien...