Search results

1. E

Whore

The scenes starts with a whore waiting for clients during her night shift. She sees a big car arriving meaning is from some rich man, the window goes down and voice make her a really nice offer and she decides to accept it. She jump in the car and the driver tells her she is gonna bring her to...
  2. E

Upcoming - Aut/Winter 2023

thx, really appreciate it.
  3. E

Upcoming

Yes, but no quite. Yes with the server on discord you can see whats in the making, but what i'm talking about is a schedule of upcoming stuff, something more official. It's just to put an end to all the discussion and make everyone a bit more happy i guess
  4. E

Upcoming

I think at the moment not having a clear upcoming schedule is causing problem, because not everyone is super happy with direction that some videos took(although it was democratic) and so they are complainig a bit about them. Maybe knowing exactly was coming next they'll know if it is their cup...
  5. E

Communication

furthermore they just say something when there is a delay, which considering that now there are only two videos per month is really difficult to justify. The price for the membership, plus the price of the video, plus the crowdfunding is quite expensive. No real previews of what is coming next...
  6. E

Is the site dead?

Totally agree. I think they just can't handle three sites. I think also that the upcoming section was super usefull and especially now, where there are different directors with different styles it's nice to know what is coming next because maybe is not everyone cup of tea. It's more work i get...
  7. E

Is the site dead?

Absolutely, all the suggestions(about scripts and models) are ignored, furthermore they used to update behind the scene stuff, so you could kind know what was coming next, but know nothing anymore. They lost the community support now i belive.
  8. E

Is the site dead?

The worst part is that they have a discord channel, a forum outside the site and they don't tell anything. I would be fair to know why.
  9. E

Is the site dead?

No updates for more than two weeks and no news