Recent content by SapphoClitThrob

1. SapphoClitThrob

Sperm syrup

This is sort of similiar to my fluidic fantasies, only, for whatever reason I'm far far more aroused at the yummy prospect of siphoning, draining & collecting women's vaginal secretions & juices as opposed to alien sperm or sperm of any kind lol I want to distill the pure fluidic feminine...
  2. SapphoClitThrob

Role reversal [FREEZE]

I too have been hoping to see women use "Freeze" to fulfill their secret fantasies & desires, I'd just prefer them to be lesbian desires personally :)
  3. SapphoClitThrob

Not your ***** type

I welcome a blurring of the lines & crossover type scenes.
  4. SapphoClitThrob

Ridiculous rivers of cum

Your ridiculous is my glorious lol
  5. SapphoClitThrob

[Futanari] Mess in the Classrooom

From my perspective (take it or leave it) the hottest part of this scene cums with about 35 seconds left where Melody Marks is powerfully ejaculating as she & Hazel kiss in a very hot sensual aroused horny lesbian style. I wished that part had lasted for five minutes or longer, not just the tail...
  6. SapphoClitThrob

Guide Drippy Ceiling [Futanari]

Two naked lesbians are cuddling & snuggling in bed when futa cum that has pooled above their apartment begins dripping onto their cute face through the ceiling above. They're both alarmed & distressed & uncertain as to what is happening, under the impression an elderly disabled lady is still...
  7. SapphoClitThrob

Nutter [Futanari]

I originally had two "'nutters" in mind, but not sure if you'd do a futa threesome. Stepparent, lover or cotenant turns their key & enters residence after work. The nutter is on the couch feverishly masturbating to some video on this network. There is cum sprayed everywhere & dripping...
  8. SapphoClitThrob

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Super late to the party, but I'll never get enough of aroused pussies dripping & spurting ooze. I'd personally love to see a scene that ratches that up 10000%. I also enjoy watching tentacles in women's ears that cause them to loose all control & drip & ooze from every orifice. I'd love to...
  9. SapphoClitThrob

Guide Labians [Freeze]

Why no lesbian scenes on freeze, do you think women are all saintly angels deep down who never take advantage of other people & men are all evil cruel demons looking to take advantage at every turn without conscience or reservation? Please tell me you're not that sexist & stupid & can recognize...
  10. SapphoClitThrob

Specials Parasite: My 2¢

Or just ignore me :-) Why do pussies have to explode spectacular into female faces just once instead of continuously & instead of forcing the sick parasited lesbians to gasp for air between gasps of pleasure?
  11. SapphoClitThrob

Consider featuring a horny lesbian scientist who bottles & savors each drop of lady cum she can extract by manipulating pussy-inserted & brain-fucking parasites to meet her own sick depraved lesbian longings for gallons of yummmy delicious pussy cum juice.
  12. SapphoClitThrob

Double or down down on the volume of depraved uncontrolled orgasmic secretions from your actresses. I've never once thought, that pussy exploded with too much grool & cum or that ladies mouth dripped too profusely with drool. I want to see spirting squirting pussies, assholes & both erupting...