Recent content by jayafterdark

1. J

Plants vs. C*nts vol 9

Ignore this obviously - number 11 came out about 6 hours later.
  2. J

Plants vs. C*nts vol 9

Given it's been a month since the last one has the PvC experiment now folded?
  3. J

Plants vs. C*nts vol 9

Would it be feasible to keep making the PvC movies and release them on Hentaied in the weeks between the current Hentaied releases? People might be willing to pay a little more for Hentaied if it was publishing weekly instead of fortnightly and you could increase the Hentaied subscription by a...
  4. J

Not your ***** type

Ps. It's strange that your automated filtering is censoring the name of your own video.
  5. J

Plants vs. C*nts vol 9

PvC continues to produce the best of the new releases - it's just a shame there is not enough content there yet to justify an ongoing membership for me. Definitely heading in the right direction though.
  6. J

Not your ***** type

This seemed more like a parasited video than a hentaied one to me. Monster attacking girl = hentaied Girl attacking girl = parasited It was an OK video, just not my thing.
  7. J

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

To me the basic premise of Hentaied was always girls being attacked by tentacles and that is what I enjoy seeing. To me that means it should be a surprise to the girl and that should be obvious from her reaction / expression, the girl should be scared and struggling to get away, and it should be...
  8. J

Tops and flops (2023 edition)

While I may leave some negative feedback about things that don't work for me I genuinely do appreciate your willingness to listen to honest feedback and respond to it Romero. That is what keeps me in the Hentaied community and gives me the patience to wait until there is new content that does...
  9. J

Yes Veronica is one of my favourites and possibly my very favourite, and her willingness to do multiple penetrations front and back means that's unlikey to change any time soon. As for my flops you are right. I joined a website that advertised itself as a one trick pony and the further the...
  10. J

Double all the way was the best, followed by The Patient. From the sky deserves an honourable mention. Transexperiments was the worst, just beating Heartache.
  11. J

Gianna Dior

As an actress who does both bondage and anal (and is gorgeous) Gianna Dior would seem a great candidate for Hentaied.
  12. J

What are your highest rated "interests"?

If we reduce it to tags mine would be: 1. Noncon 2. Anal 3. Shocked/Surprised 4. Forcibly stripped 5. ****** orgasms 6. F*cked repeatedly until exhausted 7. Cosplay 8. Attractive girls who would pass muster as a model 9. Variety in ethnicity and skin colour 10. More videos with two girls both...
  13. J

STOP MAKING SHITTY NEW SITES!

I wrote my first message only having read the first few posts but having now read the entire thread do want to add one more thing. This is mostly aimed at Wolfmurke's post and Romero's response. I first joined Hentaied after seeing a few of the shorts they had uploaded to Xvideos as ads. They...
  14. J

STOP MAKING SHITTY NEW SITES!

I was considering checking out the PvC site but when Hentaied is 170 videos for €30 and PvC is €15 for 7 videos the maths is pretty easy. The shorts suggest PvC7 is the best video they have produced for any site in recent months but until they demonstrate a regular upload pattern it's all risk...
  15. J

Lack of new content

It has now been 3 weeks since the last video was released. Is anyone else feeling a monthly susbscription is pointless if they are only going to release one video a month?