Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

What kind of content would you like to see more?

• 🤤 Ahegao

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • 🍆 Futanari

Votes: 23 12.2%
  • 😈 Monsters

Votes: 99 52.4%
  • 🧝‍♀️ Fantasy

Votes: 43 22.8%

• Total voters

perantony

me encantaria orgias lesbicas con ahegao ,aduccion,Oviposicion en conclusion me gustaria convinar todas han existido hasta el momento en los videos ,tambien pueden conbinarlas con las opciones de family,milf ,shemale.
tambien me encantaria el hermafroditismo o intersexualismo, tambien si fuera posible serio sobre horror ,titeres, o dinosaurios o cual otra especie, incluso temas de fantasia,o temas taboo como el incesto

sharpdream

I love lesbian content especially the parasited site you just launch tentacles not so much, i want more content like you have on parasited with lesbian content.

sharpdream

I love lesbian content especially the parasited site you just launch tentacles not so much, i want more content like you have on parasited with lesbian content.
added note i love the semi masturbation whey they are possessed like to see that go just a little longer as well

oxode

O.K., I might be alone with this, but I feel a need for some more nasty and darker stuff. It seems to me the content isn't going all the way it should and not shy away. A tentacle going all through a woman's body and not a drop of ***** ? Not to mention that it would be dead certain lethal . . .
No more Mr. Nice Tentacle!

AddamsFamilySeed

O.K., I might be alone with this, but I feel a need for some more nasty and darker stuff. It seems to me the content isn't going all the way it should and not shy away. A tentacle going all through a woman's body and not a drop of ***** ? Not to mention that it would be dead certain lethal . . .
Lmao idk about all that but I appreciate the good laugh 😂
At the very least I'd like to see some piss tentacle play involved or more interesting penis looking like tentacles for sure👍

Wolfmurke13

Nah, I like the depictions the way they are now, bloodless.

I like Vore with my tentacle stuff, but it ain't gory. Besides, that wouldn't be beneficial to this site, like at all. There are other places to get that off.

How about you improve your special effects, you stop making the exact same thing over and over, you stop using those actresses who couldn't act their way out of a wet paper bag and come up with better more original content, I read some really good ideas on these forms, some good Scripts some involving full body transformations, why don't you actually listen to your members instead of just saying you listen, because what I have seen on all three of your sites is just the same boring recycled garbage, clearly you're just out for the cash grab, because actually making a short movie with a good script good acting and good special effects cost more than the squill you're putting out now

Wolfmurke13

How about you improve your special effects, you stop making the exact same thing over and over, you stop using those actresses who couldn't act their way out of a wet paper bag and come up with better more original content, I read some really good ideas on these forms, some good Scripts some involving full body transformations, why don't you actually listen to your members instead of just saying you listen, because what I have seen on all three of your sites is just the same boring recycled garbage, clearly you're just out for the cash grab, because actually making a short movie with a good script good acting and good special effects cost more than the squill you're putting out now
Sadly, I agree with the sentiment. I've followed this site for a while and actually joined as a member earlier this year, but many of these newer video ideas are painfully similar, and it's kinda off putting how even little critical audience suggestions seem to be ignored, for the filmmakers own often-remade fetishes.