Wednesday and The Black Book(Hentaied idea)

AddamsFamilySeed

I think with the major success of the Wednesday show, me and a lot of other people would like to see a Wednesday cosplayed themed video or if u guys are scared about license crap, u could do a goth girl(similar look to Wednesday) getting fucked by a summoned tentacle monster she unleashed thru dark magic. My fantasy is this, Wednesday is in her dark lit room surrounded by candles with the book of twisted spells. She's trying to unleash a monster on Nevermore to kill a teacher she doesn't like(classic Wednesday lol). She instead accidentally releases it on herself. I'd like u guys to do all y'alls tentacles black, blue ones, and those new ones with the grip(basically every single tentacle u guys have used). Make this creature really feel alive and give us something special. Have Wednesday in a sexy school girl outfit similar to those Japanese anime school girl outfits with a short skirt and goth vibe. Now I want this video to personally focus in on her feet. I'm a foot fetish guy and u guys have represented us guys lol but Id appreciate it if u guys go all in on her feet. Even give her a chance to jerk off some tentalces with her feet, with some shots of her arching her feet and black painted toe nails too🖤 Have the tentacles in the beginning slowly coming out of the portal, Wednesday grabbing a knife trying to fight back until the tenacles slowly rip her clothes off. Have each individual tentacle do something different. So the grabbing new ones take off her bra and shirt. The Black thicc ones take off her panties. The blue ones rip the rest of her clothes off. Have regular ones grazing her feet, taking off her high heels. I want every hole of hers filled. Have her eventually enjoy it like u guys always do. If u guys want, have the thing(the hand) join in on the action too, grab tit or two or finger her. U guys do some unique shots of her getting fucked, like one leg in the air, left leg laid to the side. Another position id like to see is her doing a split on a tentacle dick. Have getting filled in on her holes, creamed and filled, and then fucked again. I'm not going to lay out all the details of what u guys should do but just do something great like u guys always do. My favorite videos are the Yukki Amey Filled Up and Agatha Vega What I wished for. If u guys do do this video, please do it in the spirt of those. For the actress, get a pale white skinny petite girl with mediumed sized(Cup B or C) tits, feet sized 5 or 6, and a perky butt. Basically a pale white petite girl with perky boobs and butt with small feet. If I had to recommend an actress u guys have already used get Yukki Amey back or Agatha Vega. Yukki Amey likes a lil girl on girl action so entice her with a sequel with a werewolf gf Ingrid lol. Don't really ship those characters but ik people do so there's that. Huge fan don't usually do this(my girl doesn't know I watch these lol) but u guys are the hottest thing for me to watch her recently, keep it up🤘🔥
Video Idea Basics 1. Wednesday Cosplay or goth girl vibes 2. Summons a tentacle monster 3. Foot fetish/anal themed 4. Black mini skirt school outfit that gets teared off 5. Black haired Petite pale girl with medium sized perky tits and perky butt 6. Try to get a new actress but if u can't Yukki Amey or Agatha Vega 6. Have a story and have the actress act like Wednesday thanks for reading 🤙

Fenris

Great Fan of Wendsday too... not really into feet but everyone his favs :)

in my idea of her she touches a door and we see flash of a vision were she is f*** by tentacles... cum drips out of her mouth that she whippes away and with the words this will bevfun she enters the door ... and the real action starts

Probably license is not that big of a problem everyone else does all kind of parodys mabe a little disclaimber is enough like in the christina carter clips :)

Attachments

• gothic-wednesday-girl-costume-other-costumes-roma-costumes-sexyshoescom-2_94fd958a-3c22-47f1-a...jpg
    gothic-wednesday-girl-costume-other-costumes-roma-costumes-sexyshoescom-2_94fd958a-3c22-47f1-a...jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 158
  • il_fullxfull.1188481802_5x3k.jpg
    il_fullxfull.1188481802_5x3k.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 193

AddamsFamilySeed

Great Fan of Wendsday too... not really into feet but everyone his favs :)

in my idea of her she touches a door and we see flash of a vision were she is f*** by tentacles... cum drips out of her mouth that she whippes away and with the words this will bevfun she enters the door ... and the real action starts

Probably license is not that big of a problem everyone else does all kind of parodys mabe a little disclaimber is enough like in the christina carter clips :)
Also, my inspiration for this was a Rin City post I found. I guess it's her name, maybe we'll get lucky and she'd do the video lol https://www.joip.me/stories/xl-wednesday-addams-halloween-special.

Attachments

• 6GN8nYw.jpg
    6GN8nYw.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 191
  • yEn4XHX.jpg
    yEn4XHX.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 199
  • QrIoMwR.jpg
    QrIoMwR.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 195

Holy Eve

Administrator
I think with the major success of the Wednesday show, me and a lot of other people would like to see a Wednesday cosplayed themed video or if u guys are scared about license crap, u could do a goth girl(similar look to Wednesday) getting fucked by a summoned tentacle monster she unleashed thru dark magic. My fantasy is this, Wednesday is in her dark lit room surrounded by candles with the book of twisted spells. She's trying to unleash a monster on Nevermore to kill a teacher she doesn't like(classic Wednesday lol). She instead accidentally releases it on herself. I'd like u guys to do all y'alls tentacles black, blue ones, and those new ones with the grip(basically every single tentacle u guys have used). Make this creature really feel alive and give us something special. Have Wednesday in a sexy school girl outfit similar to those Japanese anime school girl outfits with a short skirt and goth vibe. Now I want this video to personally focus in on her feet. I'm a foot fetish guy and u guys have represented us guys lol but Id appreciate it if u guys go all in on her feet. Even give her a chance to jerk off some tentalces with her feet, with some shots of her arching her feet and black painted toe nails too🖤 Have the tentacles in the beginning slowly coming out of the portal, Wednesday grabbing a knife trying to fight back until the tenacles slowly rip her clothes off. Have each individual tentacle do something different. So the grabbing new ones take off her bra and shirt. The Black thicc ones take off her panties. The blue ones rip the rest of her clothes off. Have regular ones grazing her feet, taking off her high heels. I want every hole of hers filled. Have her eventually enjoy it like u guys always do. If u guys want, have the thing(the hand) join in on the action too, grab tit or two or finger her. U guys do some unique shots of her getting fucked, like one leg in the air, left leg laid to the side. Another position id like to see is her doing a split on a tentacle dick. Have getting filled in on her holes, creamed and filled, and then fucked again. I'm not going to lay out all the details of what u guys should do but just do something great like u guys always do. My favorite videos are the Yukki Amey Filled Up and Agatha Vega What I wished for. If u guys do do this video, please do it in the spirt of those. For the actress, get a pale white skinny petite girl with mediumed sized(Cup B or C) tits, feet sized 5 or 6, and a perky butt. Basically a pale white petite girl with perky boobs and butt with small feet. If I had to recommend an actress u guys have already used get Yukki Amey back or Agatha Vega. Yukki Amey likes a lil girl on girl action so entice her with a sequel with a werewolf gf Ingrid lol. Don't really ship those characters but ik people do so there's that. Huge fan don't usually do this(my girl doesn't know I watch these lol) but u guys are the hottest thing for me to watch her recently, keep it up🤘🔥
Video Idea Basics 1. Wednesday Cosplay or goth girl vibes 2. Summons a tentacle monster 3. Foot fetish/anal themed 4. Black mini skirt school outfit that gets teared off 5. Black haired Petite pale girl with medium sized perky tits and perky butt 6. Try to get a new actress but if u can't Yukki Amey or Agatha Vega 6. Have a story and have the actress act like Wednesday thanks for reading 🤙
This is a Great Idea Actually 🔥:love:🔥

Last edited:

oxode

100% genius! I strongly hope this video or even videos will be made. O.K., I see some problems with copyright, but, damn it , give her an other name or don't mention it at all.

AddamsFamilySeed

100% genius! I strongly hope this video or even videos will be made. O.K., I see some problems with copyright, but, damn it , give her an other name or don't mention it at all.
Thanks! I see a lot of people liking this idea so I might actually post some of my other ideas when I get some free time.