Vore

CoWHentaied

I agree, usally not my cup of tea. BUT, I`m really curios what you (romero) plan. When you pick something up, it will look amazing, sexy, and hot!(y)
Indeed…. I‘ve seen some but most are just crap…
One of the hottest IMHO is some old movie where some nude woman dreaming about going into an Alligators mouth to get eaten … and making her hot… all in all… WTF .. hot!
Other than that… let me think…

Nope… got nothing I think what could make it stunning! to capture the feeling of the models about it… willing to do it… and making her horny

I guess any idea that can develop is very welcome here

Cthulu

Never thought of that…. But I like it!
What do you have in mind?
Sorry for such a slow reply but if i'm gonna bring up a hentai in mind....I find it crazy that there hasnt been a third episode of

Gakuen Shinshoku - XX of the Dead​

Hardcore for sure, but hey If we be talking here we dont mind all the way through.
my god does typing out a fetish feel extremely weird.

Long story short, Lostarion has it right, it's not a death factor its savoring the beauty. The "vacuum" pouch sounds hot as hell I'd love to see that pulled off somehow. But what if you just lube up a tube that she's been pulled into via tentacle in pussy or mouth, it consumes her and she finds herself stuck in a flesh wall that inevitably consumes her.

CoWHentaied

Sorry for such a slow reply but if i'm gonna bring up a hentai in mind....I find it crazy that there hasnt been a third episode of

Gakuen Shinshoku - XX of the Dead​

Hardcore for sure, but hey If we be talking here we dont mind all the way through.
my god does typing out a fetish feel extremely weird.

Long story short, Lostarion has it right, it's not a death factor its savoring the beauty. The "vacuum" pouch sounds hot as hell I'd love to see that pulled off somehow. But what if you just lube up a tube that she's been pulled into via tentacle in pussy or mouth, it consumes her and she finds herself stuck in a flesh wall that inevitably consumes her.
Interesting .. I went through it for the vore scences ... (dont paid attention to story)

Anyway.. thanks for your suggestion... I think everything (within visual boundaries - no *****) are very welcome... ! Its essential to get many opinions on such a ... hard topic ... but I think we can all together come up with something nice...

IMHO (yea... I like that Abbreviation :p) .. I find that thought extremly pleasing if the girl gets a drop of the monster cum and getting "willing to let it do whatever it wants" .. but in a sensual way...
I'm not sure what you guys are really into it if a monster meaning forcing the girl to do so ... I think the curiosity of the girl interacting with the monster which gets a little bit over hand (but within bounds of the girl) is way hotter ... but thats just me..

[Imagining] ... Girl approaching some "thing" .. not moving or anything ... and it smells delicous and there is a drop froming from the tentacle laying on top. Putting her tongue underneath and let it drop on it and it tastes even better.. making her feel horny like never before ... laying down touching herself. as the monster starts moving she's getting hotter .. reaching out for it .. touching it... feeling it (whatever you guys like) ..
at one point she lays down .. "do whatever you want... " .. and a tentacle grabbing her and pulling her inside feet first.. and getting inside if it makes her even more hornier... step by step. Halfway in .. she realizes and wants to stop .. but surrenders to her emotions how much better she will feel even deeper inside of it..
[\Imagining]

yerzhan

Hello everyone,​

I'm new guy here. I really like Vore setting. Namely, I like tickling or simple touches of a slimy or fleshy surface. I think that hugs of the warm fleshy walls of the monster's mouth and stomach will be very pleasant for the victim girl. It would be nice to see a worm-like monster like in movie the dune. But that's not quite in style Hentaied. So I agree with @Lostarion about the stomach of the monster, there must be "free" space in it so that the tentacles can move "free".
index.jpg
Let's take a look at this №1 image, abstract from the context in this scene. It is only important that the girl is half stuck in the monster. (if head first or if feet first )

What can come of this?
2.jpg
1. Let's say this is another experiment in the Jiology Lab. The girl comes to the monster's room, there she is met by a scientist, and begins an experiment. During which the girl is swallowed (half) by a monster (looks like a frog). So only the shoulders and the head are visible from the outside. The scientist then asks the girl about her feelings, while tentacles inside alien belly attack her pussy ... (see image №2)

2. Let's say it's3.png a spaceship or a station where aliens have infiltrated. All male personnel disappeared and the girls were trapped. Our heroine, in search of salvation, went to the escape capsule, but on the way, some creature pounced on her from the ceiling (maybe like Barnacle from Half-Life, but not a tongue attack, but immediately swallowed). And so we see the lower half of the victim, she fiercely resists, moves her legs and tries to slip out of the alien's mouth. The swallowed girl feels like the tongue of a monster begins to penetrate into her mouth, from which an aphrodisiac begins to emerge ... (see image №3)

Do not judge strictly, this is just an outline of the beginning of the plots;)

P.S. I believe that the tag VORE scares off most people with its "bloodiness":mad:, but for me personally, this section of hentai is about gentle hugs or not very gentle hugs of girls with monsters🤗. let's find the guy vorentacle (link down) his work tells not about tortured victims, but about tender feelings inside the tentacles of monsters. The characters in his works "melt" in bliss from orgasms in the deep depths of the tentacles, in this for me the tag VORE.

Vorentacle

Thank you for your attention​

yerzhan

Hello @yerzhan welcome to the forum and thank you for your ideas. I fully agree that the word Vore might be really misleading. I think with all the ideas and the prop, Romero is at least planning (see: ) a better term would be "incorporation" meaning that a girl is taken into a body (not necessarily the stomach - I don`t know which organs aliens might have) of an alien/monster. What do you think?
Hi @Lostarion
You know, I didn't think before that aliens might have a different physiology in regards to absorbing anything. It would be nice to think of a separate path for girls and not for food.
"How many blissful revelations
The spirit of enlightenment hides!"​
Alexander Pushkin translated by me
Well, I'm not usually one to brag, but ... damn, on another forum dedicated to this topic, I wrote a bunch of popular stories, and those that were tagged with the VORE tag were deprived of this simple, but not obvious idea(. Thank you for opening my eyes and refreshing my thoughts, I'll go write something, maybe someone else needs me with my freakin fantasy. (Sorry, who is intrigued by my work, I'm writing not in English)

That's what I think

And yes, while I was writing, I rememdownload.jpgbered that in the JAV movie in which the monster swallows the heroine definitely not in the stomach (by the way, the link to it was in Discord channel, or to the same series). Perhaps such a "hole" must be on the monster's back for some reason.

I see it that way ... Ok ... see you later

yerzhan

Hello yerzhan, thank you for your comment. For me Romero has an amazing, artful style to highlight the "beauty of the female body" and contrast it with monsters! So, I interpret Vore a la Hentaied in the way of incorporating. I love to see that others here are on my page of this idea.
Hey, then you are an experienced story-writer? I think it would be cool, if you could think of an amazing story in this context for Hentaied? Have you read the description of the prop Romero is considering to buy? I highlighted his last sentence, so let`s get creative and write a story fitting to this prop! (https://forum.hentaied.com/index.php?threads/cocoon.82/)

Thank you in advance and see you later!
Yes, I read, I will think about it. Maybe i can have something real cool?)