Upcoming area

Alberto

Hey there!
a big THANK YOU for adding the upcoming area. We had several discussions on the board about models and stuff we like and what we don't like. The upcoming area gives away what is to come and in those weeks where someone is not sooo much into the new release, this is pretty helpfull to get over it and look forward to the amazing things to come in the next weeks. I will love (and pretty much look forward to) Toilet Encounters 2, I saw a veeeery promissing gym video with Veronica Leal and also a reprise of Haneen (what also gives me goosebumps.

Happy you guys made this possible! Keep us updated. You rock!

Alberto

@Holy Eve
I think it is important to also give positive critics and not only do complaining about what isn't cool. ;-)

Just a quick question. You say there is a pre-purchasing option for the upcoming videos. Will they then be available in a complete version immediatley or is there a waiting time (aka pre-purchase means that you can get the videos one week before release or so?).

Holy Eve

Administrator
Just a quick question. You say there is a pre-purchasing option for the upcoming videos. Will they then be available in a complete version immediatley or is there a waiting time (aka pre-purchase means that you can get the videos one week before release or so?).

There is a waiting time yes. With pre-purchase you will get videos 3 days before the official release 💕

P.s. any questions any time, please 🙈 we are always here for you ❤️

CoWHentaied

💕 Now we can give critics in advance 💕 awesome! 💕

I'm kidding (95%)

.. its a stunning addition ! ..its kinda a unique feature! Thanks for that and those previews which are really caught my eye ... also thanks for extending the previews to TBD... BIG TIME! 👀

Alberto

So you have added even more stuff you are currently working on in the upcoming area. And several of the shots I now pretty much look forward to see them. On top of them "The new experiment" with Sonya starring. That's looking beyond fantastic. :D

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So you have added even more stuff you are currently working on in the upcoming area. And several of the shots I now pretty much look forward to see them. On top of them "The new experiment" with Sonya starring. That's looking beyond fantastic. :D
Thank you! We are very exited too!