Unbirth [+ P vs C]

HarumiHie

Forgive me if this post is seen as demanding or critical, it's not meant to be. I'm only really writing this to satisfy my own curiosity for the mean time. I also apologise if this is the wrong sub-forum to post this on.

There were a couple of discussions in the past about two brand new sites being worked on launching for the current year. One is a site called "Plants vs Cunts" which I'm really interested to see purely on the prop aspect of things. It's a cool fetish that I think would make for some really entertaining videos. But to be honest I'm more curious and interested about another future site called "Unbirth".

I'm a sucker for this fetish, it probably contributes as to why I love the parasites entering people on Parasited so much, that and a transformation fetish. There's very, very little content on unbirthing so I truly hope we see some kind of content like this in the future. Just something about a woman pleasuring herself by having a grown adult enter their body to be slowly unborn and absorbed is so arousing. Even if the site never gets made, an element of unbirthing in a Hentaied or Parasited video would become an instant favourite of mine. Though I'd be lying if I said I'm not keen to know if we'll ever see the Unbirth site come to fruition.

HarumiHie

thenaks alot to write us and letting us know about your thoughts, we would love to hear more about this and all you would like to see in future videos, we work to please you guys and never stop sharing what you think or would like to see in videos, for example what would be a perfect video if you would get the change to write it and direct it?
I just want to say I love the community that you guys have built. Not only do you all make unique content at a really high quality, you’re very responsive as well as respectful to your audience and I can’t express enough how grateful I am for that.

If I were to write a perfect video, I won’t lie I’d say my favourite type of content is a Transformation fetish. That’s why I love Parasited out of all your sites. I wrote a script for another user, NeptuneMoon, about how I’d execute his transformation ideas. Honestly I think that would be my perfect video:

Post in thread '(Parasited) The Mutation/Transformation'
https://forum.hentaied.com/index.php?threads/parasited-the-mutation-transformation.410/post-1884

But to be honest, I always find reading other users’ scripts and ideas more interesting than writing my own. I love seeing people’s appreciation for your work and contributing different concepts and stories they’d love to see. A lot of it is stuff I’d never even considered but still find entertaining.

Again thank you very much for all the work you and the rest of the team have done for us. I’ll always be supporting you 😊