Trapped in Sticky Gluey Slime with Egg Laying or Vore

gloodood

Hi, there.

Just discovered this place today. Amazing stuff!

A subset of Hentai involves a creature launching sticky fluids at a victim from a distance, covering them in the stuff and ensnaring them in the adhesive substance. They can try to pull out of it, but stretchy strands keep them in place, no matter how much they struggle. The struggle can last several minutes, often getting more and more mired as they frantically struggle as the creature approaches.

Eventually the creature reaches the hopelessly glued prey. It's typically either vore or egg laying (or some kind of similar peril). I personally prefer egg laying but vore is alright, too. Or heck, it could be a series of videos with one being egg laying and the other being vore! The prey can still frantically attempt to escape regardless, but it would be no hope. If it's vore, she'd be swallowed whole. If egg laying would be left on the ground, still glued and defeated, waiting for the eggs to be ready to be hatched (either inside or out).

There have been live action videos on this scenario in the past. Materials used can be a very thick water-based slime that has good clinging abilities that can simulate being glued that is easy to wash off with soap and water. Others have gone as far as using truly sticky stuff such as rat trap glue, which is harder to work with and clean up (needing a large amount of vegetable oil to get off skin), but has an even more convincing effect. Regardless of what substance is used, it's best to use something that has a convincing sticky appearance and not just plain old "slime"... something that can be pulled against that reveals stretchy strands that convincingly portrays the trapped person as unable to get out and pulled back by the strands is the goal in mind.

Let me know what you think. If you feel this could be better done as a custom, I might be open to that as well.

Thanks!

Ivy

Hi, there.

Just discovered this place today. Amazing stuff!

A subset of Hentai involves a creature launching sticky fluids at a victim from a distance, covering them in the stuff and ensnaring them in the adhesive substance. They can try to pull out of it, but stretchy strands keep them in place, no matter how much they struggle. The struggle can last several minutes, often getting more and more mired as they frantically struggle as the creature approaches.

Eventually the creature reaches the hopelessly glued prey. It's typically either vore or egg laying (or some kind of similar peril). I personally prefer egg laying but vore is alright, too. Or heck, it could be a series of videos with one being egg laying and the other being vore! The prey can still frantically attempt to escape regardless, but it would be no hope. If it's vore, she'd be swallowed whole. If egg laying would be left on the ground, still glued and defeated, waiting for the eggs to be ready to be hatched (either inside or out).

There have been live action videos on this scenario in the past. Materials used can be a very thick water-based slime that has good clinging abilities that can simulate being glued that is easy to wash off with soap and water. Others have gone as far as using truly sticky stuff such as rat trap glue, which is harder to work with and clean up (needing a large amount of vegetable oil to get off skin), but has an even more convincing effect. Regardless of what substance is used, it's best to use something that has a convincing sticky appearance and not just plain old "slime"... something that can be pulled against that reveals stretchy strands that convincingly portrays the trapped person as unable to get out and pulled back by the strands is the goal in mind.

Let me know what you think. If you feel this could be better done as a custom, I might be open to that as well.

Thanks!
Hi @gloodood

This is a really great idea. On one hand, it's a version of restraining a girl, and on the other hand, it's like the girl is being hunted. I definitely like the idea of egg laying, but with sticky fluids, the idea of turning the girl into a seedbed is also a possibility if we were to expand on your idea.

On another note, how would you feel if instead of having a liquid that was very slippery instead of sticky, the girl struggles to move or get away, because it was too slippery. So slippery that she can't stay on her feet and can't even crawl away.
seedbed 1.jpg

gloodood

Personally slippery isn't really my kink. For me, it's the binding and clinging nature of the goop effectively working as adhesive rubber bands in a sense. It's a form of bondage that is especially perilous because it isn't even a matter of getting entangled in it like vines or tentacles. Merely touching it gets you stuck. And the more you struggle, the more gets on you, further ensnaring you. The quintessential scenario is one where one might even start out just "a little stuck" ...stepping in it, and that gives you some hope that all you have to do is get your feet out of it to escape. But then, whoops, you lose your balance and you're now crawling in it. Perhaps the creature dumps more on you, making you stumble more in it, getting your chest, face, and thighs glued to the ground. Or you simply lose your balance even more on your own.

All the while you're panicking and frantically doing everything you can to get out of it. It seems so "escapable" because just how sticky could this stuff BE? But you're helplessly trapped. You pull against the strands adhered to your body, but the strands pull you back. In the meantime, if you're clothed, the stuff will inevitably rip them off. This might even give you some hope that you might escape with just sacrificing your clothes, but to your horror you will inevitably get your bare skin stuck in the slime, and then it's game over... as you continue to struggle, the creature eventually closes in on you and you must succumb to your fate.

I'd say the best illustration of this scenario can be found here:

Ivy

Personally slippery isn't really my kink. For me, it's the binding and clinging nature of the goop effectively working as adhesive rubber bands in a sense. It's a form of bondage that is especially perilous because it isn't even a matter of getting entangled in it like vines or tentacles. Merely touching it gets you stuck. And the more you struggle, the more gets on you, further ensnaring you. The quintessential scenario is one where one might even start out just "a little stuck" ...stepping in it, and that gives you some hope that all you have to do is get your feet out of it to escape. But then, whoops, you lose your balance and you're now crawling in it. Perhaps the creature dumps more on you, making you stumble more in it, getting your chest, face, and thighs glued to the ground. Or you simply lose your balance even more on your own.

All the while you're panicking and frantically doing everything you can to get out of it. It seems so "escapable" because just how sticky could this stuff BE? But you're helplessly trapped. You pull against the strands adhered to your body, but the strands pull you back. In the meantime, if you're clothed, the stuff will inevitably rip them off. This might even give you some hope that you might escape with just sacrificing your clothes, but to your horror you will inevitably get your bare skin stuck in the slime, and then it's game over... as you continue to struggle, the creature eventually closes in on you and you must succumb to your fate.

I'd say the best illustration of this scenario can be found here:

I would definitely agree with you. Sticky is much more preferable to slippery. I mention it only because I don't know if there is anything that Romero and the team can uses. Maybe there's a different mixture that can be used to make the liquid more sticky and viscous? At the moment, it seems more slippery than anything else.

Ivy

Hey @gloodood, amazing idea! This would give Hentaied a new dimensions with a little messy touch(y). I like the idea of a girl trapped in the glue-rubber and she step by step strips of her cloth/armour to escape, which gets worse of course;). Girls are here to quickly fully naked.

Concerning possible stories lines, I like the idea of the Alien hunter on a desert planet. Another aspect could be a scientist (Jia Lissa?), who wants to learn more about the slime, maybe use it for her own "creations". She is too less careful and get trapped herself.
I like the idea, if the girls know the danger an get trapped because of clumsiness or curiosity.
Just and idea. What do you think?
I like both of those ideas. I'd like to contribute one myself.

One with Jia Lissa, but she learns about the slime by having one of her assistants "exposed" to it first. Then seeing how pleasurable it is, she gets involved as well

gloodood

I would definitely agree with you. Sticky is much more preferable to slippery. I mention it only because I don't know if there is anything that Romero and the team can uses. Maybe there's a different mixture that can be used to make the liquid more sticky and viscous? At the moment, it seems more slippery than anything else.
Yeah, I know. A lot of times it's more just bukakke which is really not the same consistency. You really need something that's thicker. Above all, it needs to be stringy such that it clings to skin, stretches without breaking too much for a convincing look, and there's enough of it to really cover the body (or at least enough for a puddle large enough for a full body to fit in).

There's a small community of "stuck-lovers" that have experimented with different substances. The three most common substances I've seen is:

1.) Catchmaster Rat Trap Glue. This comes in gallons. It's very good at its job, and the models would need a firm understanding of what they're getting into, because it IS truly sticky, and requires copious amounts of vegetable oil to clean off. This stuff is VERY messy and takes a long time to clean up. Rat trap glue is non-toxic.

2.) Melted gummy worms/bears. Care must be made to ensure the substance is cooled enough to prevent burns. The ideal temperature for this to maintain a good sticky consistency is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but you need to heat it up hotter than that to liquify it first. Clean up can be a bit difficult but it's non-toxic and can be washed off with just soap and water.

3.) Certain water thickeners (including slime recipes)... I believe I've seen https://buckets-o-fun.com/product/sticky-yuck-slime/ being used. This kind of stuff is probably the easiest out of all of them to clean up, but you need to have the right ratio to achieve the desired consistency. If it's too watery, it is merely runny. I believe its official instructions make it too runny, so you may need to dabble with the ratio to get something that's sticky and slimy. This stuff IS a bit slippery, but you can still achieve a "sticky" portrayal if you do it right.

Concerning possible stories lines, I like the idea of the Alien hunter on a desert planet. Another aspect could be a scientist (Jia Lissa?), who wants to learn more about the slime, maybe use it for her own "creations". She is too less careful and get trapped herself.
I like the idea, if the girls know the danger an get trapped because of clumsiness or curiosity.

Yes, the clumsy aspect is one of the parts I love. The sort of "instant regret" you get by not being appropriately cautious around such a "dangerous" creature that performs its strike. Like, "Oh my GOD, I was 100 feet away! I had no idea its aim was so GOOD!" The big thing too is to not let the creature reach her too fast! Let her squirm a bit, try what she can to get out of it, give her some hope and a chance of getting out of it... I like to think of the creature as being especially slow moving, hence the evolutionary reason for having this kind of sticky attack to begin with.

gloodood

@gloodood. Yes your idea of the "trapped in sticky slime with egg laying" really thrills me. It`s so an amazing idea.
I checked your "substances" and I would prefer the third one. It looks like it is for kids play and so it seems to be the safest variant for models and crew. It could be really an advantage when you can use different mixture ratios for different consistencies it easily enlarges the possibe plays in one scene. Taking a specimen of the more liquid one, the scientist might undersetimate the danger of the more thicker and sticky part of the slime in the middle....? What do you think?

Yep. Exactly. And there's tons of different experiments one can do to achieve a specific consistency, although a lot of it is trial and error. I think the simplest is to simply do something where you sort of let the stuff "dry out" a little bit just to thicken it more. Sometimes it takes a little time to prepare.

The first one seems to be difficult to clean (it`s used as a trap for animals!). I see little concern in your saying the "models would need a firm understanding of what they're getting into". The same for the melted gummy worms and the possible danger for burns...

Totally. And to be clear, people HAVE done videos with rat trap glue and melted gummy worms with success. But it for sure is a difficult thing to clean up after. The risk of burns is very minor if you really take the appropriate precautions, but I can understand how that could be a liability.

gloodood

The ideas presented in this thread seem very thrilling to me. I have a big kink for girls getting slimed and messy.

When it comes to the substance itself, I have a recommendation: (https://www.messysupplies.com/collections/natrosol/products/xtra-thick-natrosol) It's an easy to mix recipe for an ultra-thick slime. I think it's close to what OP is looking for, but I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to the stuck kink. I hope this helps.

That's gunge, which is definitely slimy and has some gunky and messy properties. It's used a lot by the WAM community, too.

I think what better illustrates the truly sticky nature of something is more what you would find here:

This is melted marshmallows, which is similar to gummy worms. It might even be a little safer too because I don't think you have to heat it as high of a temperature and they cool off very easily.

It's not just messy and slimy, but stretchy and has an unyielding quality to it, where it clings to whatever surface it's on and stretches, providing the image of a gluey substance. It's almost like ropes, except it's literally gripping the body. No amount of how to untie knots is getting you out of that!