Time to explore some new fetishes?

jazzwest

Just seeing if there are any plans to explore more intense hentai fetishes?
- Nipple Fuck
- Navel Fuck
- Belly Distortion (when you can see the tentacles through the guts)
- Guro

I know it might be a bit much for some, but if it exists in hentai and there's CGI, why not give it a shot with something new?
Vaginal is cool and all but majority of the videos will basically be the same thing repeated but with different girls.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Just seeing if there are any plans to explore more intense hentai fetishes?
- Nipple Fuck
- Navel Fuck
- Belly Distortion (when you can see the tentacles through the guts)
- Guro

I know it might be a bit much for some, but if it exists in hentai and there's CGI, why not give it a shot with something new?
Vaginal is cool and all but majority of the videos will basically be the same thing repeated but with different girls.

Am I the only one who feels this way?
I think they're slowly branching out, definitely takes a lot of work to make the camera angles work along with the cost of filming and props etc, a lot of us here want to see different things too so its probably hard for then to really pick and choose when so many people want to see so many different things. If you look at some of the first videos out, to now, they've come a LONG way, I think its just a matter of time before they hit everyones favorite stuff!

Romero

Professional α Perv
We are on it. We have massive delays for what matters props production, as first - it takes a load of time per se, then is incredibly hard to find the good people to do this, which already are not working for Cinema - and they have insane busy schedule.

We have almost ready the nipple sucker tentacles finally, and we are waiting to have fuckable nipples and navel.

Many users got pretty crazy if we don't release 3-4 videos a month, and unluckly, we cannot have 3-4 different new things a month! I wish!

Also we are branching out for what matters different niches - we opened Futanari last april, this month we are gonna open Parasited, and in the works there's Unbirth and PlantsVsCunts

jazzwest

We are on it. We have massive delays for what matters props production, as first - it takes a load of time per se, then is incredibly hard to find the good people to do this, which already are not working for Cinema - and they have insane busy schedule.

We have almost ready the nipple sucker tentacles finally, and we are waiting to have fuckable nipples and navel.

Many users got pretty crazy if we don't release 3-4 videos a month, and unluckly, we cannot have 3-4 different new things a month! I wish!

Also we are branching out for what matters different niches - we opened Futanari last april, this month we are gonna open Parasited, and in the works there's Unbirth and PlantsVsCunts
That’s amazing!
Thank you for being so involved on the forums too!

HarumiHie

If you're really working on a site that focuses on same-size unbirthing, I will be your first paying customer. That sounds so fucking hot.

jazzwest

Is this still happening at some point?

Love all the all the way through anal stuff and all, but it's starting to get a little repetitive.
Would love to see some new fetishes explored!

Cuminflator

Hallo Ich liebe Sperma Inflation Videos Ich hätte wirklich gerne ein paar realistischere Details in den Videos (Tentakel werden dicker und pulsieren, bevor sie den Bauch des Mädchens aufblasen oder die Kehlen der Mädchen werden größer, wenn der Tentakel sie tief fickt) Könntest du solche Dinge dort hineinstecken? Mich würde interessieren, wie die Bauchinflation funktioniert Gruß ManuelHalle