The Teacher [Hentaied]

HarumiHie

Plot Summary:

"Miss Hawkins has a reputation of being the strictest teacher in the school. When a student of hers, Sarah, asks for help identifying a relic in her possession, Miss Hawkins reluctantly agrees to take it home with her. This one decision however brings unforeseen consequences turning the strict history teacher into an erotic and lustful monster.”

Since I’ve already done one script based on the series Mahou Shoujo Ai, I’ve got to do one on my favourite character Harumi Hie. Her story summed up is that she is an attractive but strict high school teacher that gets infected by a cursed spirit. Becoming far more evil and lustful, she torments her students by either brainwashing them or mutating her own body to have her way with them.

6AE6CFAC-2089-4B33-BFEE-4C1D9A298BDE.jpeg

I won't lie this script is a long one, being feature length or over multiple parts. I highly doubt this'll ever be adapted, even on a shorter scale, however I've taken a liking to script writing on this forum and just the idea of the Hentaied team taking even a little bit of inspiration from this is more than I could ever ask for.

This is less of an adaptation of the series and more of an original story heavily inspired by the character. I don't really know much about copyright infringement so I'll keep it that way to play it safe.

In terms of casting, for the students it can really be anyone as long as they can somewhat pass off as students. Just as an example that includes models that are shorter in height, no facial hair, fairly young-looking etc. As for the teacher, they'll need to pull off being a strict, miserable teacher who evolves into a sadistic demoness who values her own sexual pleasure over the wellbeing and lives of her own students. I'm picturing someone fairly mature-aged, large features but still slender/lean. Immediate names that come to mind are Cory Chase, Darcie Dolce or Mandy Flores but to be honest I can't really think of any one specific model who'd be a perfect fit.

8FF2175E-5F37-4E16-B350-F96C03D234AA.jpeg

HarumiHie

Introduction

The scene begins in a busy classroom, where a teacher scolds her students for being too loud. The students fall silent to the teacher as she warns them of their homework and the consequences of not having it finished for tomorrow. We see the teacher, Miss Hawkins, writing on the whiteboard the necessary tasks needed to be completed as homework for tomorrow. She has a very cold, strict demeanour in her body language and voice when addressing her students. She is formally dressed in a suit, even some of the students joke that if all you saw was below her neck, you’d mistake her for a man.

index.php

As Miss Hawkins continues to instruct her class, she is interrupted by the sound of the school bell. The once quiet class is suddenly in motion as all the students leave their desks and pack up their belongings. Despite Miss Hawkins’ order to remain seated, the students leave the class ignoring Miss Hawkins. As she sits down at her desk, clearly exhausted, a rather timid student approaches Miss Hawkins.

Miss Hawkins “Is there a problem Sarah?”

The teacher’s sharp tone causes Sarah to stutter and freeze up.

Sarah “Um a-actually m-miss I …I w-was-“

Miss Hawkins “For god sake Sarah spit it out!”

Sarah “Well, it’s just um… could you find out w-what this is for me please?”

Sarah pulls out a wooden box and presents it to the teacher. Miss Hawkins takes the box and opens it, revealing a black artefact, made from some form of stone. Etched into the lid of the box are a series of symbols, unrecognisable to the teacher.

Miss Hawkins “Some kind of ornament is my guess.”

Sarah “Y-yes but, like, do you know w-where from? Or what the symbols mean?”

Miss Hawkins “Sarah I don’t have time for this”

Sarah “I-I’m sorry, it’s just you’re the best at history and I-I was hoping y-you’d help me figure it out.”

Miss Hawkins closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Miss Hawkins “Fine. I’ll take it home and if I’ve got the time, I’ll take a look for you.”

A0180EAD-F285-47C5-A122-52C772CA06D0.jpeg

Sarah’s eyes gleam with happiness.

Sarah “R-really?! Thank you Miss! You’re the best!”

Sarah runs off leaving Miss Hawkins alone in the classroom. She closes the box, placing it into her handbag before continuing to work.

Attachments

• 573BF3F2-5798-47C1-9FDD-D4A9B6446229.jpeg
    573BF3F2-5798-47C1-9FDD-D4A9B6446229.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 676

HarumiHie

Part One - The Artefact

As the day goes by, Miss Hawkins gathers her belongings and leaves the school. She drives home and unlocks the door to her house. She removes the jacket to her suit and releases a couple buttons, taking a deep breath and relieving her posture. We see her in the kitchen pouring a glass of wine which she takes with her, alongside the bottle, to the living room. There she relaxes on a couch, reclined and relaxed.

C1CADF5E-124C-455F-9466-F9CDDE2BAA69.jpeg

After taking in a moment of peace, she glances over at her handbag containing the box. She gets up, pulls out the box and grabs a nearby laptop. She scrolls through finding what she can over the internet, leading her down a rabbit hole of websites detailing paganism and demonic worship. As she scrolls through the laptop, Miss Hawkins begins to breathe heavily. She wipes the sweat off her head, glancing over at the stone artefact. As if a wave of heat wraps around her body, we learn that she has become spontaneously aroused. She removes her pants and underwear as her breathing grows louder before using one hand to glaze over her vagina whilst the other unbuttons her shirt.

Miss Hawkins begins to moan as she masturbates whilst fondling her exposed breasts. Wearing nothing but an unbuttoned shirt, she tilts her head back to the sensations. Before reaching the point of climax, she halts for a moment, looking over at the phallic ornament before biting her bottom lip.

03D511A8-8F01-424A-8F60-C55526459563.jpeg

Miss Hawkins "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

She stands up, grabs hold of the object and blesses it with a few kisses. Her kisses turn into licks, which end up taking in the object inside her mouth. She holds the base of the object as she pushes it in and out of her mouth. She gags and gargles on the object for some time before pulling it out, taking a deep breath after coating the object in saliva. Miss Hawkins turns to the back of her couch, resting on her knees whilst holding onto the back frame of the couch. She turns her head back as her body arches with her ass lifted up. She hovers the ornament over her anus, preparing herself.

Miss Hawkins lets out a loud grunt as she ploughs the object into her ass. She lets go of the object, letting it hang out of her body as she holds onto the couch. The experience changes however when her pleased breath suddenly becomes a gasp of horror as the unthinkable happens. The object begins to move. Despite being made out of stone, the artefact begins to throb and writhe around. Miss Hawkins begins to panic and hyperventilates. She tries to grab onto the object but is unable to pull it away from her. She cries to the object burrowing inside her ass, moving like a snake to slither deeper.

Miss Hawkins tries her best to stand up, stepping towards a phone where she intends to call for help. She comes to a stop when looking down at her body, she can see the worm-like creature bulging out of her stomach. The creature's imprint falls into Miss Hawkin's body, the sound of squelching flesh leads to her releasing several liquids from her pussy before falling to the ground.

Through Miss Hawkins' convulsions on the floor, different areas of her body pulse and throb in an exaggerated manner. Parts of her become unproportionate as if her whole body is being manipulated and changed. Despite the painful transformation, Miss Hawkins groans in pleasure, her tongue wildly outstretched, licking her lips.

AE450CDE-8388-4E6D-87D1-E48FD730B73B.jpeg

HarumiHie

Part Two - The Classroom

We cut to the next day, students in class are studying and writing in their textbooks. Sarah is seen in the class looking out the window. As the class ends, Sarah leaves and heads towards her next class. Outside, she runs into Miss Hawkins. Sarah is surprised by Miss Hawkins' appearance, her make-up and hair is flawless, she's traded the suit for a fashionable brown coat and black jeans.

Sarah "M-miss Hawkins? Is everything okay?"

Miss Hawkins "I've never felt better."

Sarah "Hey is there, um, any chance I could talk to you about that thing? I er, I received a letter yesterday warning me abou-"

Miss Hawkins "Listen, today isn't the best time, I've got detention duty tonight however…"

Sarah is taken by surprise when Miss Hawkins stops herself and looks up and down at Sarah with a sharp gaze, not in a manner of authority like usual but as if it was desire.

Miss Hawkins "... tomorrow is probably better, my address is 172 Garland Street, there we ca-"

Sarah steps back as Miss Hawkins drools a ton of saliva, spilling to the floor. Sarah is in shock whilst Miss Hawkins doesn't draw any attention to it, wiping her mouth with a tissue.

Miss Hawkins "My apologies, excuse me."

Miss Hawkins walks off in a fast pace as Sarah watches her leave. Miss Hawkins rushes to the detention room, a bland room with no windows. Just a teacher's desk and several desks for students. She moves erratically to remove her clothes, groaning as she gets naked. She sits on the desk, opening her legs before she secretes more fluids from her mouth and pussy. Miss Hawkins fondles herself as she bends her head back. She begins to heave at the sound of her body being stretched, her stomach bulging and growing rapidly. She lets out a loud scream as a bundle of black tentacles shoot out from her vagina.

BC99299A-D557-41CE-B652-0E1289B2CB28.jpeg

Outside of the detention room, very few people are wandering the corridors. None of them heard the erotic cries. As time goes by, the day comes to an end. Sarah is seen walking out of the school grounds, thinking about her exchange with Miss Hawkins. She stops and pulls her phone out.

Sarah "Find 172 Garland Street from my location."

A GPS appears on her phone, prompting her to go to Miss Hawkin's house. Whilst the majority of students have left, a line of four students waits outside the detention room. Amongst three female students and one male student, the four chat among each other to occupy themselves. The door opens and Miss Hawkins, back in clothing, stands before them.

Male student "Woah Miss Hawkins? You look…"

Miss Hawkins "Thank you Bryce, now if all of you would please leave your belongings out here, you won't be needing them for this session."

The confused students remove their school bags and empty their pockets, unaware as to what kind of detention awaits them.

Miss Hawkins "Good, now if you'll all please enter the detention room."

The students enter the room, all four in absolute shock and disgust. The walls, floor and ceiling are infested with black tentacles, like vines that have claimed an abandoned building. The student's desks are gone, all that remains is the teacher's desk which Miss Hawkins sits on after locking the door.

Miss Hawkins "So, let's get started."

CDB44AA0-1A97-4923-A037-A95E6765A3A2.jpeg

HarumiHie

Part Three - The Students

Four students are sentenced to detention today. Maya was sent for cursing at a teacher, Faye was caught stealing a student’s phone and Jessie was found skipping class to make out with her boyfriend Bryce. All four had to attend detention after school, knowing that it was the worst possible teacher they could’ve had, Miss Hawkins. The teachers were strict enough but Miss Hawkins was downright unfair. She was always in a stern mood, wearing that same dull-coloured second-hand suit, ready to hold back anyone for an even longer detention over the slightest mistake.

This was different. It was a red flag enough that she was dressed in a designer coat, black denim pants and an entire overhaul on her hair and make-up. But a teacher with less than zero fashion sense doing a complete 180 was nothing compared to stepping into the detention room. Completely overrun and infested by black tentacles, it looked like something out of a science fiction movie. The walls breathed and oozed, Miss Hawkins had locked them inside a nightmare.

Maya “Wha-what is this?!”

Miss Hawkins “You four must be quite shocked but there’s no need to panic, you’re in for a treat this detention.”

Jessie “Is this some sort of prank?!”

Faye “How did you do all this? It’s amazing how realistic it all looks. Are these props for a show or movie?”

Miss Hawkins “They’re all a part of me, took me a while to push them all out but god it felt so good, speaking of which…”

Miss Hawkins stands up from her desk and walks towards the scared students. She stands behind Maya and grabs the cheeks on her face with one hand.

Maya “Hey! What the fuck are yo-“

Miss Hawkins silences Maya by tilting her head up to face her own. Miss Hawkins locks lips with Maya, forcing her tongue into her own student’s mouth. The other three step back in surprise as the two continue their passionate kiss. As Miss Hawkins tilts her head back for a brief moment, it is revealed that her tongue is somehow far bigger and longer, still plunging into Maya’s mouth despite how physically impossible it should be.

8E7133FE-7926-48B0-8052-C1E1AB7A7CC5.jpeg

Bryce “The fuck is that?!”

Miss Hawkins recoils her snake-like tongue, taking a deep breath as the students watch on in fear. Both Maya and Miss Hawkins are drooling, before Maya smiles and begins to tear off her clothes. Maya runs up to Bryce and smashes her lips into his, penetrating them with her tongue.

Jessie “Bryce! Maya get the fuck off him! Bryce! Push her aw-“

Jessie is grabbed by Miss Hawkins and has her mouth probed by the teacher’s anaconda-like tongue. As her throat gets invaded, Maya is seen undressing Bryce, when he’s completely bare she falls to her knees and strokes his cock. He moans to the feeling of Maya pumping his dick with both hands.

Bryce “Ahh, ahh, Miss Hawkins, argh fuck, please let go of Jessi-oh!”

Maya silences Bryce by sucking his cock. Miss Hawkins releases her hold of Jessie, who presents a sinister grin before removing her clothes too. Faye is absolutely speechless at the site before her, unable to comprehend the nightmare she’s ****** to watch. Miss Hawkins turns to her, removing her coat to reveal her naked upper body.

7F259FCF-FB4F-4C94-A92C-FBD6173E9515.jpeg

Miss Hawkins “You got caught stealing a male student’s phone, what did you do that for? Did you have a crush on him?”

Faye is in tears as the devilish woman slowly strides towards her.

Faye “I’m begging you, please don’t touch me.”

Miss Hawkins “You’re a virgin aren’t you? I won’t mess with your brain. I want you to remember this feeling for the rest of your life. I told you this room is now a part of me.”

Multiple tentacles fall down from the ceiling, suspending Faye in the air. The tentacles not supporting Faye remove her clothing, hovering around her as Miss Hawkins watches on. Reeling back then suddenly thrusting in, Faye is fucked by a tentacle penetrating her vagina.

2E0E202A-4608-495A-BAB7-5C47C254A52D.jpeg

She screams to the sensation before another tentacle ploughs into her anus. She sways to the tentacles movement, unable to stifle her cries. Jessie, fully nude, approaches Miss Hawkins and kisses her neck. Miss Hawkins tilts her head and closes her eyes to the feeling, whilst Jessie lowers down to Miss Hawkins’ ass. She pulls away her pants and buries her face into the teacher’s ass.

Outside of Miss Hawkins’ house stands Sarah. She checks the windows of the house then looks around the surrounding area to make sure nobody is watching. She pulls out lock picking tools and gets to work on the front door. After gaining entry, Sarah scavenges the house, she finds the wooden box containing the ornament in the living room but has no clue where the ornament itself is.

She searches every room but to no luck she cannot find it. As Sarah sits down on Miss Hawkins’ couch, she notices a laptop to her side. Believing it could potentially leave a clue, she opens the laptop to find the websites Miss Hawkins was researching from the previous night. Sarah reads through the document before noticing a notification appear from the laptop.

It reads that the video recorded via webcam last night has successfully been uploaded to the device’s cloud storage. Curious, Sarah clicks the notification to find and play the video. It’s Miss Harumi, sitting on her couch drinking wine. Sarah continues to watch the video, her eyes widen as she watches her teacher masturbating and succumbing to the object.

HarumiHie

Part Four - The Detention

711CDF9F-1759-4D64-8A18-A96797C276A3.jpeg

Returning back to the corrupted class, Miss Harumi sits on her desk as Jessie licks her pussy whilst kneeling on the floor. Watching them is Maya as she rides Bryce who is laying on the floor. She chuckles and begins to taunt him.

5BB8E4B8-1290-4963-89BE-74B249CE23FD.jpeg

Maya “Ah ah isn’t this fucked up? Mmmm watching your girlfriend, oh fuck, eating out a teacher. Ah ah and you’re just watching whilst another girl rides you, ugh!”

Bryce is overwhelmed by the sensation, as if he’d been *******. He barely reacts to Jessie’s actions, all he does is moan to the movement of Maya above him. Miss Hawkins glances over at Faye, still suspended in the air with two tentacles thrusting into her.

Her screams and pleads have been silenced, she has given up hope of escaping and does nothing but react to the tentacles exploring her body. She pants to the sensation, taking the ******* she has been subjected to. Her expression changes when she feels the tentacles begin to twitch inside her.

Faye “W-wait, something’s wrong. Oh god no! No don-“

Faye is silenced when a tentacle ploughs into her mouth. She begins to panic with three tentacles inside her, going at a much faster pace. Despite the tentacle's firm grip in holding her limbs, Faye struggles in her suspension, waving around in a frightened manner. Her muffled moaning reaches an all time high as the tentacles no longer thrust into Faye, ejaculating inside of her.

E3A66D09-7A1A-490F-9F88-EDE435A1CDD2.jpeg

Faye’s stomach slowly swells up, before the tentacles retract and unplug her holes. She spills gallons of cum from her mouth, vagina and anus, barely conscious from the experience. Maya watches Faye as she still rides Bryce.

Maya “That’s so fucking hot, you better cum inside me like that you understand?”

Bryce is practically a zombie at this point, letting out nothing more than nonsensical sounds. The two begin to moan louder as Maya goes at a much faster pace. The two reach climax and yell together as cum floods over their genitals. As Maya struggles to stand up from the aftermath, she gives a dazed look at Jessie as she’s on the floor with Miss Hawkins laying above her.

The two are eating each other out, delving their tongues into one another. Miss Hawkins keeps her tongue to a normal size as she and her student pleasure one another, moaning with their mouths full. They continue for some time, Jessie’s soft moans rivalling Miss Hawkins’ guttering grunts. The teacher and student grow louder and louder before squirting their juices over each other, both injecting as much as they can.

Outside of the classroom, Sarah is seen running into the school. She uses her lockpicking set to get through the doors and then navigates the empty hallways.

Sarah “Please god, I hope I’m not too late.”

After running for some time, Sarah makes it to the detention room, hearing the faint sound of people inside. She tries to open the door but it’s locked, causing Sarah to break out the lock picks. After a stressful break in, she opens the door and screams at the site before her. To her left she sees Faye, suspended by tentacles, being fucked by Bryce.

In front of her are Maya and Jessie, sloppily tonguing each other as they glance over and chuckle at Sarah. She slowly treads inside the room, in pure shock at the state of these four naked peers of hers.

Sarah “W-what happened to you all?”

The door behind Sarah closes. Miss Hawkins stands there.

HarumiHie

Part Five - The Truth

45671F39-DD76-45A2-AB5D-07D3408FC530.jpeg

Miss Hawkins "I owe you my thanks, Sarah. If not for you I couldn't even dream of a life like this, this is the first time in my life I've truly been happy."

Sarah is circled by the naked teacher, she has walked straight into the predator's den waiting to be preyed upon by Miss Hawkins and her lustful students.

Sarah "Miss H-hawkins, this isn't you! I know about t-the artefact, it's corrupted you! P-please, you'd never do this!"

Miss Hawkins "But it truly is me. I've always thought less of you students, years of teaching you pathetic pieces of **** has driven me to the point of blowing my brains out. Now I've been given the opportunity to be who I was meant to be, superior."

Sarah "Miss Hawkins…"

Miss Hawkins "The artefact and I needed one another, we both gave each other the chance to become what we never could and now we are one. My power is endless and my lust is insatiable. I owe you my thanks for allowing me to truly be who I'm meant to be, so since you're here I'll let you join me."

Sarah "You'll what?"

Miss Hawkins "I'll let you feel my love for you, I'll let you breed with a goddess. I know you're frightened but just like Maya and Jessie, you'll eventually appreciate it. Bryce, let Faye rest and come over here."

Bryce pulls away from the hanging Faye and walks towards the pair. He stands in front of Miss Hawkins, facing Sarah with a dark grin and throbbing erection. Miss Hawkins towers above Bryce, walking towards him and pressing her breasts against his back. Bryce revels in the comfort of his new mistress whilst Sarah takes a step back as she notices Miss Hawkins begin to breathe heavily.

Bryce's expression turns from lustful to confused when he notices both he and Miss Hawkins beginning to sweat profusely. Miss Hawkin’s breathing turns into low-pitched moans whilst Bryce begins to feel a slight form of pain.

74CF5293-E490-4804-A922-0155CFAF1CF2.jpeg

Bryce “Ahh Miss ahh Hawkins ahh what’s happening to me?”

As Bryce tries to step away, he can’t take more than one step. Miss Hawkins’ skin has merged with Bryce, a web of liquid flesh keeping the student from moving further. This causes Miss Hawkins to let out a loud, deep moan. She grits her teeth and wraps her arms around Bryce, pushing him back into her.

07D228BB-424F-47B0-8C47-44844353BD9B.jpeg

Miss Hawkins “I need your dick you stupid bastard. Oh god! Give me your body!”

C2C1FDDE-D81D-4977-8F00-16E9FB428A22.jpeg

Once they’re connected again, Bryce winces as Miss Hawkins grunts and froths, letting out deep moans from the bottom of her gut. Bryce sinks into her skin, his limbs disappear within his teacher’s body, following along his torso and chest. Bryce is helpless as his face sinks between Miss Harumi’s huge vein-covered tits.

Miss Hawkins stands over the class with a mutated, disproportionate body along with her pussy now replaced with a huge dick. The only trace left of Bryce is his throbbing cock now in the possession of Miss Hawkins. Sarah falls to the ground as her murderous teacher now possesses a dick that she strokes whilst walking towards her.

6A1BE945-1325-4E23-923B-CF6E5D6E9DA7.jpeg

Miss Hawkins “Ahh that feels so good, my body feels so sensitive after taking him all in. Let’s see what I can do..”

As Sarah tries to turn away and crawl, the history teacher tears away her clothing. Seeing the opening in front of her, Miss Hawkins thrusts her stolen cock inside of Sarah’s vagina. Sarah cries in orgasm as her teacher slowly moves her hips.

Miss Hawkins “Urgh fuck! I’ve wanted to fuck you so badly when I saw you earlier today. Argh, I couldn’t contain myself, let’s have some fun!”

Miss Hawkins’ movement begins to increase in speed. Once again the room is filled with Sarah’s light moans and Miss Hawkins’ deep grunts. In the background, both Jessie and Maya continue to please each other, fingering one another whilst their tongues interlock. Faye is mentally broken, she maniacally laughs as she’s still suspended in the air, a tentacle renters her pussy mixing her laughter with orgasms.

Sarah “Ahh ahh why ahh ahh why are you ahh doing this?!”

Miss Hawkins “Argh argh because it feels urgh so fucking good urgh, I’ll kill anyone argh that doesn’t make me feel good argh fuck!”

Reaching their maximum speed, Sarah collapses to the floor whilst Miss Hawkins keeps her ass in the air to use. Suddenly Miss Hawkins pulls out with her dick and balls throbbing as if they’re going to burst. She pants heavily to control her new organs, her mutated body shimmers and pulses.

HarumiHie

Final Part - The Monster

Sarah, who's against the floor, stares at Miss Hawkins as she struggles to contain her new, monstrous body. Sarah gets on her knees and crawls towards Miss Hawkins. She holds onto Miss Hawkins’ dick, causing her to release a deep moan.

Sarah “Please my mistress, let me service you. I’ll clean your cock.”

Miss Hawkins, panting lightly, looks on without a word. Did she take control of Sarah’s mind whilst they had sex? She never meant to. Yet Sarah didn’t stutter once plus her use of language, she had to have been brainwashed. Her train of thought leaves the moment Sarah engulfs her dick.

E07898D3-0E51-424B-8E45-0206D48DF047.png

She sucks it well, causing the monstrous teacher to drool in pleasure. She placed her now large hands on Sarah’s head, thrusting her dick in. Sarah holds on to Miss Hawkins’ sweaty thighs, sliding up her asscheeks. She reaches Miss Hawkins’ anus, rubbing it causes Miss Hawkins to grit her teeth and moan louder. As she rubs it with one hand, the other gets ready.

Miss Hawkins “Urgh I’m so lightheaded, I’m glad you now know how it feels to- aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!”

Sarah has plunged her fist into Miss Hawkins’ gaping anus. Shaking uncontrollably, Miss Hawkins lets out a huge groan of pleasure as drool flies from her mouth. She immediately ejaculates, Sarah having no choice but to gulp it down whilst a lot of it spills from her lips. Sarah pulls her hand out of her ass and backs away from the teacher.

Her arm coated in slime, Sarah reveals to be holding the artefact, wiggling and screeching in her hand. Miss Hawkins puts both hands on her stomach, no longer feeling the creature as she scowls at Sarah.

AF5BB77E-2E6E-483A-A8EC-E97FEAF80EE5.jpeg

Miss Hawkins “You fucking slut! Give that back or else I’ll fuck and ******* everyone you love!”

Sarah drops it to the ground and steps on it, severing the creature in half. Miss Hawkins’ gasps as her whole body begins to intensely pulse and malform. The sound of her muscles and wet flesh overflowing with liquid fill the room with her body throbbing at a visibly dramatic intensity. Her arms and legs painfully stretch, her cock grows with every throb and her tits overflow with the juices within her flesh.

5A8056F3-D64C-4052-9173-01D88B28C7DE.png

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as she roars to the sensation. She holds onto her pulsating breasts. Reaching a final climax, cum explodes from her penis, mouth and anus. She grabs onto her malformed tits as her nipples squirt whilst trails appear out her eyes, ears and nostrils. The overflow of semen is too much for her to handle.

After this internal explosion of cum comes to an end, her guttering yells fall silent as she stands still with her mouth and eye’s gaping open. Miss Hawkins lets out a couple gasps of air before she falls to the ground, open eyed and tongue flapping out. The only sense of motion is cum leaking from her penis and her breasts still pulsating.

The black tentacles from the walls and ceiling begin to drop off. Faye is loosened and falls to the floor. With their mentality returning, the three girls are barely conscious. They all lay on the floor fatigued as Jessie is unable to get up but she calls out Bryce’s name, to no response.

Sarah stands over and looks at what her teacher has become. The once uptight, strict teacher is now dead on the floor covered in sweat, saliva and cum. Beforehand she dressed from top to bottom. You couldn’t even tell from the neck down if she was a woman, now she’s naked with her outstretched limbs, contorted stomach and swelled up breasts still twitching and lactating.

5C5C98DB-1274-4839-A7CB-7F8974702C9D.jpeg

For someone who was infamous for how miserable she was, she spent her final moments in pure pleasure and ecstasy. Then again, the teacher who was willing to help her student was gone. All that was left was the dead body of a sex-crazed monster.