The Pit

Ivy

I just had an idea and wanted gauge interest on this forum. There is definitely a lot of interest in costumes, props etc. but I wanted to see what the interest is for this specific idea.

I got the idea of the pit from the Lazarus Pit from the comics where it can bring people back to life (a bit more complicated than that, but that's the idea). However, maybe we can adapt the pit for Hentaied where the pit alters something. While this isn't anything specific, it allows us to come up with different stories and ideas.

1. Lazarus Pit where a girl brings another girl who is "dead" (both could be superheroines) and places her in a pit (filled with cum). The girl comes back to life, but jumps the first girl and pins her down and out of her mouth, pussy and ass comes tentacles that fuck them both.

2. Monster Pit where a girl is wandering around and nears the pit (filled with fog). She sees nothing and walks past it, but tentacles reach out and grab her from the pit, drag her into the fog and then there is a change of scene similar to a cave where you hear other girls (further in, but not visible, so maybe voice recordings?) moaning in pleasure. Tentacles pin her down while slugs go to work making her want only pleasure.

3. Sacrificial Pit where a girl is tied up in front of the pit (also filled with fog). The monster comes out of the fog and has it's way with her, before dragging her into the pit.

4. Pit of Betrayal. This may be a bit more of a continued story of #2 the Monster Pit where a girl convinces other girls to follow her into the pit to essentially get corrupted like her.

Thoughts?

Happychappy007

I just had an idea and wanted gauge interest on this forum. There is definitely a lot of interest in costumes, props etc. but I wanted to see what the interest is for this specific idea.

I got the idea of the pit from the Lazarus Pit from the comics where it can bring people back to life (a bit more complicated than that, but that's the idea). However, maybe we can adapt the pit for Hentaied where the pit alters something. While this isn't anything specific, it allows us to come up with different stories and ideas.

1. Lazarus Pit where a girl brings another girl who is "dead" (both could be superheroines) and places her in a pit (filled with cum). The girl comes back to life, but jumps the first girl and pins her down and out of her mouth, pussy and ass comes tentacles that fuck them both.

2. Monster Pit where a girl is wandering around and nears the pit (filled with fog). She sees nothing and walks past it, but tentacles reach out and grab her from the pit, drag her into the fog and then there is a change of scene similar to a cave where you hear other girls (further in, but not visible, so maybe voice recordings?) moaning in pleasure. Tentacles pin her down while slugs go to work making her want only pleasure.

3. Sacrificial Pit where a girl is tied up in front of the pit (also filled with fog). The monster comes out of the fog and has it's way with her, before dragging her into the pit.

4. Pit of Betrayal. This may be a bit more of a continued story of #2 the Monster Pit where a girl convinces other girls to follow her into the pit to essentially get corrupted like her.

Thoughts?
Interesting. Where my mind went is the pit filled with cum or some such liquid has the effect of sending the girl's sex drive into overdrive, giving her an insatiable need for orgasms

Ivy

Interesting. Where my mind went is the pit filled with cum or some such liquid has the effect of sending the girl's sex drive into overdrive, giving her an insatiable need for orgasms
That is definitely a major part of my first thought. Like a girl climbing out and mounting anything she sees. That's the idea I had for #1. But I wanted to bring it further by making it kind of a possession type of thing where the tentacles are not from a monster, but from her.

Happychappy007

That is definitely a major part of my first thought. Like a girl climbing out and mounting anything she sees. That's the idea I had for #1. But I wanted to bring it further by making it kind of a possession type of thing where the tentacles are not from a monster, but from her.
My tnought is that after the pit, tentacles appear. But rather than be afraid then enjoying it, she actively encourages them from the start, begging them to fill her up, to cum on her and in her

Ivy

My tnought is that after the pit, tentacles appear. But rather than be afraid then enjoying it, she actively encourages them from the start, begging them to fill her up, to cum on her and in her
I would agree that it would be very interesting to see. But seeing that Hentaied has had a lot of tentacles coming out of nowhere, it is more special if we see that the source of tentacles is actually a person. I think that would lead to a lot of creative ideas for future stories.

yerzhan

Thoughts?
Hello @Ivy
Hmm, from the second to the third points it’s very hot, but with the first it’s somehow too much, I’m certainly not Romero, but I read a lot of his posts and I understand, it seems to me, his vision of the Hentaied, that “death” is not an available for this studio.

Ivy

Hello @Ivy
Hmm, from the second to the third points it’s very hot, but with the first it’s somehow too much, I’m certainly not Romero, but I read a lot of his posts and I understand, it seems to me, his vision of the Hentaied, that “death” is not an available for this studio.
Yes. Perhaps death is pushing it a bit much. However, instead, unconscious or perhaps wounded would be a much better direction

Cybermantis

I like this idea the most. In the WAM thread that I made, I also had the idea of someone discovering a slime pit and being dragged into it by a tentacle monster. The liquid being used as an aphrodisiac is also very appealing to me.

Ivy

Hello Ivy,
Indeed the pit idea gives a lot of opportunities. I agree with yerzhan that a dead girl brought back to live isn’t not so thrilling for me. A girl should have at last lust while having sex with the aliens…
Do you have already an idea how the prop might look like?
From a low cost perspective, I think an inflatable pool (not too small, not too deep, more for a family) that is covered by latex, but not stretched tight otherwise it looks like a man-made object. Filled with the cum and for effects, a fog machine it.
1642649520270.png

Ivy

Another thought on this area. What if it was a Sacred Pond. It would be the slime pit and the bottom part of the room is fog (I'm pretty sure there's a say to do that with the fog machine).

The girl/girls would be there to pray for something, let's say a *****. Then their prayers are answered as the tentacles come out. They recognize the opportunity and allow the tentacles to lead them into the pit where they would be impregnated.

Perhaps oviposition opportunity here?