The Military Steps in

Fenris

The Demon in the Box

A shrine Maiden is praying befor a box which is shakeld with chains, the box shakes and she tries even harder to
concentrate and pray. But all in vain the chain breaks and the box opens a split.
A Tentacle comes out, the maiden is surprised from you there were all afraid? you allmoust look cute
she says as the tentacle dances infront of her face... without warning the tentacle jizzes in her face, she whipes it
of her face getting a little light headed... what have you done? she asks and falls asleep to the floor.
As she wakes everything around her is dark an she is dressed in embarassing lingery out of the shadows a lot
of tentacle come and fill all of her holes they strip her and nipple suck her.. after she lays on the floor her mind fleeing from
her only knowing lust anymore cum dripping out of oll her holes we see the box as its closes again.

Attachments

• b971572cfbcf5701322a3ff802a6cedf.jpg
    b971572cfbcf5701322a3ff802a6cedf.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 51qnmMpUBuL._AC_SY500_.jpg
    51qnmMpUBuL._AC_SY500_.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 98

Fenris

Sexy Easter

Amber walks to a house in a super sexy bumny costume she looks on a flyer ...Easter Fetish Bunny Party from Kappa Kappa Delt or some kind of frat...
shes a little emberassed in her costume so she pulls it from everyside to sit good.
i can't believe i''m wearing this but on the other hand i don't want the to think im prude...so she enters the house.
it looks like a party was here with a lot of cups and messy rooms but no one is to find...she calls out a hello?! a door from above is heard a girl also in bunny costume walks down the stairs her costume seems a little messed up and sticks with some slimy liquid...oh hello i'm sorry you missed the most of the fun, the girl says but i'm here and we two can have a little fun! amber recognizes the girl oh michele its you? what happend here why has the party stopped...michele answers oh it hasen't stopt its just moved to other places but don't worry our party will be also a lot of fun.
michele now stands right in front of amber...she grabs ambers hair and pulls her head to her mouth giving her a deep slimy tongue kiss.
amber goes koffing up slime on all fours when michele knells behind her she slaps ambers as ..what a fine body you have and puts away her string and burrys her face in ambers ass who moans in extasy..
after some licking michele turns amber around to lick her pussy but amber turns ashamed her head aside. michele says oh i know exactly what you need,look! as amber turns her head to michele a parasite looks out of micheles pussy and in her surprise jumps into her mouth..as amber coughs up slime michele pushes her face into her pussy...see its now way more fun.. amber turns and joins in with full comotion...as they rim and suck and kiss till they come and fall completly exausted to the floor...

outside another bunny girl walks to the house saying damn im way to late...

Attachments

• ujj.jpg
    ujj.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 99
  • il_fullxfull.4268247199_2dbm.jpg
    il_fullxfull.4268247199_2dbm.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 100
  • il_fullxfull.3614029115_o2bs.jpg
    il_fullxfull.3614029115_o2bs.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 93
  • dazzling-pink-sexy-bunny-costume-55__07857.jpg
    dazzling-pink-sexy-bunny-costume-55__07857.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 107

Fenris

night at the museum

a curator is working late in the museum inspecting new findings from the latest excavasions even a sarcophagus is amongst the ... as it's midnight it opens suddenly the curator walks closer when tentacles shoot out and grab her ...

next we see her coming back to her in some sort if dream she is wearing a dress like cleopatra when tentacles come from all directions ...they start undressing her nipple suck and fuck her from every position as the tentacle fills up her belly she collapses..

as she wakes up she sits back on her workplace...i should definitly work less she says to herself looking in the direction of the sarcophagus who is closed looking as if never happend anything...
but as she stands up her belly is swallen and a puddle of cum is on her chair

Fenris

behavior training

claire is the ceo of a giant tech company
she has layd eyes on the new receptionist laura but till now laura ignored all of claires flirting attemts..today claire goes all or nothing and asks her directly for a date.

but laura shows her the cold sholder
beeing beatiful and rich claire is not used to get rejected so shes infuriated

laura wakes up stripped to a chair with a strage jumpsuit on...claire walks in explaining her that laura will come to love her one or the other way. laura calls her a mad bitch but claire goes on...a little gift for you! she injects laura something and a futa dick is growing out of her...laura is scared and desprate but claire gives her a kiss and says see you i a couple of weeks the she put laura an vr helmet on...

now laura stands in a bedroom..was this a dream? but she looks down and still has er futa cock... claire appears and laura wants to attack her... what have you done you witch? but she gets an electrical shock (mabe the laura in the chair is shown cramping) claire says: i would stopp i'm not your claire im just a Programm with her personality and appearence to adjust your attitude...eyerytime you have negative feelings against me you will be shocked....you have to pleasure me in every way you can if you refuse youll be shocked.
laura gets mad i will nev....another zapp hits her..laura unsure what to do walks to claire and strats streaking her arm ... now was this so hard? claire asks i promise i wont bite..at least not with propper warning.. no lets make out a little ...laura gets a zapp..why i didnt say anything!? claire explains its the thoughts that matter you can smile all you want but if the feelings are untrue we will now.. laura looking a little scared starts kissing claire ...following she undresses claire and has sex with her...as they both had come
laura asks if they are finished now?
not by far my dear claire says its a long way till the adjustment is complete..also i'm programmed to teach you every teqniuc and kink there is so you can please me in every way...
laura gets a zapp for her feelings on that..

Real life claire enters the room where laura is strapped to the bed...maybe beyond a writing says a couple of weeks later...
laura lays on the bed moaning: oh claire i love you oh wait i'm comming
semen comes out of lauras cock on the bed claire sucks him clean oh my bautiful angel i think your training is complete
she removes the vr helmet and laura wakes up...
oh claire i love you so much should we have sex ? claire smiles i can't wait for it...

maybe in another part claire has sex with laura in her office but is somehow unsatisfied and distracted...she can't get her eyes of the new receptionist eva so she decides to get a new plaything for laura and her.... the end?

Fenris

The Dollhouse

is a little like the dollhouse with aiden starr if somebody knows it..

a girl writes her friend to meet at a carnival percicy at the haunted house..as her friend seems to be late she enters alone....after a few rooms she enters a room were a doll looking a lot like a real women is sitting at a chair (maybe also some fetish clothing to be kinky) in the middle as the girl takes a closer look the doll starts to move(a little like a windup doll) she grabs the girl, stands up und pushes the girl in her seat... she pulls up her skirt and a dick is shown... she starts f**** and spanking the girl till she comes in her and the girl passes out...

Meanwhile her Friend arrives at the carnival and she enters the hounted house.
In the middle of the room her friend sits in some kinky clothing not moving and also looking like a doll... the friend hears something behind her as she turns the first doll is moving in her direction but then she is grabed from her friend from behind and the two dolls f**** the girl senseless

later maybe we see 3 dolls sitting in the room waiting for more visitors

Attachments

• 1356698.jpg
    1356698.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 113

Fenris

the plumber

a woman wants to take a bath so she turns on the water an leaves.....she undresses and put on a towel or bath mantle....as she returns the tub is filled with slime so she calls an plumber
the plumber is a superhot chick who starts checking the tub and pipes ...the woman offers a drink and leaves to fetch it while the plumber girl is taking down some pipes under the sink mumbling about somthing beeing clogged..slime drips in her face and a parasite falls out of the pipe in her mouth
she starts shacking and guzzling slime when shes turned... as the woman arrives with the drinks they fall out of her hands as she sees how the plumbing girl is pleasuring herself
as the notices the women she grabs her pulls her towards the bathtube the women wrestles with the girl but is finaly pushed into the slime tub..as she emerges the plumpergirl jumps alsi into the tub riding on the woman holding her hands down and kissing her wildly..

she sudenly stopps her face turning aheago holding her ass out of the bath.. this the woman uses to say a couple of frases.. like let me go you maniac but the she heres a splash (we see a parasite drop out of the plumbers ass into the tub)
what was this and wait i feel something at my pussy we here from the woman when she starts shacking and slime drooling

the girl releases the womans hands still riding on her the te woman grabs the girls tits starting to enjoy this and they start comming all together

Fenris

Joi Victim

the video starts with a Joi Artist (set alike Violett doll or new jewelz) she animates her viewers to wank on her body and donate to bee good substitutes....at the side we see a chat were people write like i love you mistress..shes so hot...i give what i can ect..

just in the midle of the show the door opens anothe women is in the room the joi actress is confused who are you? just a buisness woman with a dream! she replies. the artist is even more confused what do you what? i have an idea for an partnership..the artist relaxes at the thought of money a little...(the chat still going on at the side: who is that woman? whats up now? shes kind of hot! fuck u 2! ect...) what kind of partnership? the artist asks... just simple you'll use my product and ill reward you greatly! the artist says without hesitating ok what next? the buissness woman grabs a syringe and fills up the artists mouth with a slimy liquid...she shakes, coves and starts drooling slime...the chat goes wild and the picture goes black...

a new lifestream from the artists show is about to start...before the camera is the buisness woman...welcome to cassandra shopping..don't leave your still on xxx(artists name) chanel .(the chat ask wildy what have you done to xxx, is this a joke ect...)
with a great oportunity to buy!
She pulls back a curtain... the artist is bound in a hucow costume, on a hitachi, her face going aheago drooling slime through a gag....her nipples beeing sucked by pumps putting slime in flask..
today as special launch price only 10.000 for a flask of her slime! (the chat also wildley what has she done to xxx, omg!, what 10.000 for slime!?...you think its pricey ? cassandra ask? just keep in mind one flask will keep you wife coming and craving for you for hours.... but use the dosage lightly if you not want her to become like my little cow xxx....
and for her hardcore fans now for a million bucks you can have her for an hole hour....cassandra fondles a little on xxx tits and slaps her ass.

please pm me or just turn in tomorrow for our latest news she kisses xxx on her cheak xoxo your cassandra...

the screen goes black the chat burns up...
some saying thats madness, some say they will definitly spend the million for such an oppotunity

Fenris

Burger Bun

Betty drives in the middle of the night to a fast food drive in....she orders by an over friendly womans voice a burger and fries and is instructed to drive to the next window...the burgergirl looks awfully strange with an almost psychokiller like vibe and smile.
12 bucks she says to betty and holds open her hand, as betty leans out of her car window giving the burger girl the money, the girl grabs bettys arm and pulls her with unknown strenght to her she starts giving betty a long slopy kiss till slime drools out of bettys mouth and shes pulled in completly.
In the burger shop the burger girl starts licking betty who still is confused by the kiss and some slime in her mouth...starting to com from beeing liked the burger girl gets up and undresses her bottum she looks at betty and says please enjoy our special sauce and rides her slime dripping cunt on bettys face and goes further into 69.....till bettys strugle turns to full lust...the burgergirl and betty come in a great splush of slime.

we see the burger girl and betty standing in the same uniforms behind the counter their hairs a little windswept and parts of slime still covering them they both smile creepy when the doorbell goes ring...

mindy comes in from parting in a sexy club dress..shes typing on her phone so she doesnt notice any strange.
she stands before the burgergirl and orders some fries shortly looking up and typing again...betty starts sneaking around the counter when the burgergirl says your meal is ready!

mindy looks at the counter as there are no fries she looks back to the burgergirl who pulls her half over the counter and kisses mindy...mindys arms cyrcle in the air betty licks her fingers as they are coverd in slime she pulls mindys slip aside and starts putting on after the other into mindys pussy stiring around...thats todays special menu....mindis armes go numb.
the burgergirl pulls mindy over the counter they play a little with mindy boobs an lick kiss them when the burgergirl offers betty to take place on mindys face while she starts sucking her pussy. betty and mindy cum in a giant slime burst.

Next sceen we see the burgergirl and betty again behind the counter, mindy is mopping up the floor all 3 in the burgeruniform creepy smilin...mindy turns the doors sign from closed to open.

Attachments

• MCD4_620x.jpg
    MCD4_620x.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 103
  • edc6a5417e3ea5bd7171260ee54fc175.jpg
    edc6a5417e3ea5bd7171260ee54fc175.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 91

Fenris

the colony

eden 5 is a colony where only peace and prosperty exists...

we see ivy a busty girl in her worker suit passing a women sitting on a bank in futuristic clothing...

Ivy wishes the woman a nice day the woman returns the greeting...
could be nicer then maintaining the sewer she says and opens a hatch she climbs down...

underneath she screws on some valve...somthing rumbles that must have done the trick she says when trough the rambling a caved in passage is opend...
she walks into a cave that lays beyond the passage. the walls are kind of sticky as she touches them...in the middle there are eggs (a little like in alien) as she stands in the middle of the room all the eggs open and a dozen slugs start crawling over her end enter her body....

her whole body starts dripping of slime and she starts uncontrolling fondling her tits and rubing her pussy her belly swallen of the parasites...the slime around her turns in some kind of cocoon and as she breaks trough her personality is changed to like a queen that feels pretty and powerfull...

she walks up through the hatch...the woman from before still sits on the bench..
oh my she says in what pond did you fall?!
but the working girl approuches her unimpressed... she grabs the womans face and rubs it in her big slimy tits, as she lets the womans face go she almost paralized by suprise and trying to compehend that sticky fluid on her face and hands.

ivy pushes the woman to the floor saying you will only feel pleasure serving your ****** and rubs her pussy on the womans face till she comes in a sploosh of slime..the womans coughs up slime.
ivy says not now lets play a little longer and starts sucking the womans pussy after some sucking and fingering
she squezes out a parasite of her pussy...she holds it gently in her hands now become my first ***** she whispers to the parasite and slips it into the womans pussy...

the woman turns and ivy ordes her to drink the slime from drooling out of her tits.. you will need your strengh she says....the she births 5 parasites who enter the woman..
now go and find some new hosts for your siblings.

Attachments

• UzoQpQ9xpOhk0RvpZMp5ZKJCfq0PrUp8-24.jpg
    UzoQpQ9xpOhk0RvpZMp5ZKJCfq0PrUp8-24.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 89
  • worker.jpg
    worker.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 90

Fenris

bermuda triangle

we see two girls in sexy navy costumes standing on deck....

Natasha: "damn Lisa, were stuck her a hole day and to the engine problem also the radio doesn't get a Signal"

lisa: " don't worry, im sure a search party is on the way if we don't fix the engine ourself before"

Natasha: " i hope your right. i see if i can get some ***** before i start trying again to fix this swiming yunkjard, see you later"

Natasha leaves and Lisa looks into the dark ocean.... she hears a sound in the water as she looks down tentacles shoot out of the water and bound her to the reeling unable to move and with her mouth gaged by a tentacle she can only endure es the tentacle fills up her belly time after time as its swallen to almost burst as the tentacles retreat cum shoots out of her pussy and mouth.

as she comes back to her sences she pulls herself up only that milking tentacles grab her head and start brainwashing her...

natasha and their comanding officer ava meet were yestersay natasha and lisa have met not noticing the trail of cum on the floor.

ava: "were is lisa i havent seen her the whole day, is she slacking of somewere again?"

natasha: "i don't now i havent seen her myself the whole day i start to worry"

ava:" ok if thats so i start searching the ship and you'll help us the most by working on the engine"

natasha not fond of the idea to not search for her friend but order is order...

as ava looks in some storerooms as finds lisa sitting in the dark...coverd in slime...she strips of the slime when lisa wakes up and jumps ava...she holds open avas mouth as tentacles come from her mouth and pussy fucking ava's holes filling her up till she bursts of cum.
lisa tounge kisses ava slime drooling mouth liking the cum up with the most pleasure and afterwards a parasite looks out of her mouth she kisses it into ava who turns...

natasha works in the engine room when to shadows stand in the door...as she sees lisa and ava she says: "ohh its you two, you've starteld me were were you?"

but lisa and ava only walk nearer to natasha as she sees they are diffrent and coverd in some goo its to late lisa grabs her from the front and ava from behind... both unleashing their tentacles so 2 of them drill into natashas mouth and pussy cumming over and over...as natasha falls to the floor cum shooting out of both ends lisa forces her to suck her pussy while ava starts sucking natashas pussy and further her tentacle goes trough natasha....cumming in lisa.

after they come and retreated out of natasha ava starts releasing a parasite out of her mouth..but lisa gives her a sign to stop:"no not her i always had a thing for her so she should remain her old self...she kisses lisa who drops unconscious to the floor.

Attachments

• sailor2.jpg
    sailor2.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 94
  • crop.jpeg.jpg
    crop.jpeg.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 98
  • sailor.jpg
    sailor.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 103
  • il_1080xN.1426389378_3xme.jpg
    il_1080xN.1426389378_3xme.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 112
  • s-l500.png
    s-l500.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 103

Fenris

Beach Day

its a sunny day alice is on the beach showing of her ultra sexy bikini...at the beach she finds a big shell as she holds it to her ear she freezes (maybe if a little tentacle is shown entering her ear) or just some cum dripping out of it as she drops the shell on the floor..

alice walks down to the pier where she is unseen and starts getting in heat, she gropes her tits and starts squirting slime which she licks greedy from her fingers going aheago...

She looks up like she heard something and answers a voice only she can hear, (still some slime dripping out of her ear) yes they will crave for it as well...

she walks straight to the lifeguard tower, the lifeguard asks what she can do for her when alice fingers her pussy
the lifeguard says:"stopp this you perv or i call the pol..." but comes not any further when alices fingers enters the lifeguards mouth...her face turning from disgusted quickly to aheago...starting to touch herself and alice while sucking on alices fingers like mad...
alice puts her second hand in her panty and her slimy fingers slide aside the bathsuits bottom of the life guard and enter the pussy which causes the lifeguard getting even wilder and squirting a load of slime on the floor before colapsing.
as the lifeguard wakes up she sees alice...and says:"mhh that was soo good i want more.."
alice:" soon you little greedy slut, we still have company" she looks out of the tower were two girls are sleeping on lounger. one on the back and one on the belly the come closer the lifeguard fingers herself and puts her fingers in the first girls pussy while alice pushes away her string and sits on the face of girl two....
the strugle short but then go aheago squirting slime like the lifeguard...
afterwards the 4 girls are in the lifeguards hut fucking sucking fisting and slimeswaping to the fullest till tey lay exausted in a pool pf slime.

Attachments

• 71etRztG7BL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    71etRztG7BL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 96
  • BottlesandModelsLatex2PieceBikini-Black_MER_2_468x.jpg
    BottlesandModelsLatex2PieceBikini-Black_MER_2_468x.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 107
  • il_570xN.2447933734_b3oy.jpg
    il_570xN.2447933734_b3oy.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 100
  • images.jpeg-7.jpg
    images.jpeg-7.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 97

Fenris

....but the Law won

we enter a court room .... the district lawyer on one side, the defender and her client on the other side.

The client is a bitchy spoiled brat in a party dress typing on her cellphone, her defender is a busty woman in a suit... as the judge enters her lawyer has to tap her so she stands up..

the judge reads the case...the girl is accused to hit someone with her car while typing on her phone... as she ask the girl how she pleads she says not guilty..her lawyer looking at her surprised and angry..
she ask the court for a break to discuss with her client...

in a seperate room the lawyer asks her client if shes out of her mind she wrote her to say guilty and beg for forgivnes to get a scentence on probation and whats with that outfitt its totaly inapropriat ... the brat answers i wont say im guilty! the guy could have also looked bevore crossing thr street...the lawyer cracks she slaps the brat(softly or faked not to harm an actress) in the face... you hit him on a crosswalk you are lucky when you don't go into jail!? the brat asks her if shes insane her parents pay her a small fortune to keep her out of jail, she has to now her place...
thats when the lawyer finaly snaps she rips of her panty and stuffs the brats mouth with it.. i think you got to now your place!?
she binds the brats arms with her belt she puts up her skirt and a dick is showing the girls eyes widen... somebody has to f*** you into your right mind she bends the brat over the table in the room lifts the girls skirt and starts f*** her from behind...
she slaps the girls ass while f*** her saying shes a guilty dumb slut over and over again... she fucks the girl to her breaking point and comms in her....
she removes the panty from her mouth asking and what do we learn ? the girl looks down i'm a guilty dumb slut she repeats...good girl the lawyer replies here is your reward... she starts f*** the girls mouth coming over her...

court is again in session the girl is sitting with her hair, makeup and dress messed up next to the lawyer... she stands up still some cum drippin out of her skirt: your honor i want to correct my statement... i'm a guilty dum...i mean i'm guilty..she sits down her lawyer nods satisfied and pets the girls head....

Fenris

Dicktatorship

Generall & President Alexa has information
that enemys of the state could try to seduce her personal guard to get to her...
she orders her chief scientist in her office who got a solution a serum that makes the guards no longer intrested in men...but the serum has some other side effects than alexa had expected.

her two guards they test the serum grow cocks but after a couple of minutes feeling despite the cocks normal the get headackes and start to drool...they lose their mind and Start fucking the president and her scientist with comical huge loads of cum not showing any sign they wont stop..

the alexa takes a syringe and sticks it into her scientist with the words: this is all your fault you and your stupid serum ...the scientist returns the favor and sticks alexa: that serves you right for beeing a tyrannt... the both grow dicks and lose their mind.. they fuck with the guards relentlesly jizzing all over each other..

Attachments

• il_500x500.3636790322_7dnc.jpg
    il_500x500.3636790322_7dnc.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 103
  • il_fullxfull.2142332794_1i82.jpg
    il_fullxfull.2142332794_1i82.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 94
  • isdm13136-sexy-latex-gogo-gketes-paralagis-army.jpg
    isdm13136-sexy-latex-gogo-gketes-paralagis-army.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 88
  • mini-CA4082-237002-04-900x900.jpg
    mini-CA4082-237002-04-900x900.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 97

Fenris

The Add

a beatifull girl steps before the camera hello women of the world i'm mindy i'll talk to you about the parasites. i'm sure all of you already heard of them but surely only bad things...thats all lies...they are our friends, infact they make us prettier, smarter, stronger and give us soo much more she starts touching her boobs they are soo amazing and everyone is welcome by them.

Then she starts rubbing her pussy as slime starts drolling out under her skirts on her legs she liks it from her fingers..they give us so much lust, she cramps as she starts cumimg a parasites comes out of her pussy she gentle takes it in her hands, and the cance to give birth to them..she kisses the parasite before putting it bsck on the floor.

she starts again to rub her boobs, then she says, stay tuned in out next video we show you how easy the transformation is and in wich citys you can join us and time... she throws a kiss to the camera while rubbing her pussy..bye friends!

Attachments

• pu-leather-bodycon-dress-latex-zipper-up-sleeveless-nightclub-costume.9.jpg
    pu-leather-bodycon-dress-latex-zipper-up-sleeveless-nightclub-costume.9.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 89

Fenris

The Add II

mindy steps agian before the camera hello again friends today we show you how easy the transformation is..
for this we have our special guest amber in the studio...she roles a girl stapped to office chair in a transparent dress in...the girl mumbles through a gagg..
shes more ore less vuluntary here but for the demonstration its not really important....
mindy starts touching herself and amber...she ungaggs amber who wants to say something but mindy squezes her mouth open...psst dont ruin this beatifull moment...mindy starts coming and a parasit comes with a load of slime out if her mouth...she gives amber a long kiss to swap the parasite...
see she says to the camera its so easy to starts with ..the zoom on amber wo throughs up slime, as mindy explains with the slime its a much more pleasant entry...she points on ambers chest by now the parasite should be here were also her boobs start producing slime trough the transparent suit we see the wet boobs...and now its nesting in her belly, as she follows down ambers body...there it binds with amber and lays eggs for further parasites to birth..
amber starts cumimg and suirts a load of slime out of her pussy...and now the transformation is complete isnt it a wonderfull procedure?she says.
she loosens the ropes from amber...and you did very well mimdy says as she pets ambers head....she cecks out ambers body mabe stay a little...you guys check out the cities to join in the description...
the she starts to focus on amber...you pretty thing give me a kiss...(wild lesbian sex with slime and parasite birth/swap included)

Attachments

• clear.jpg
    clear.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 106

Fenris

sacrifice

i know that cosplay does not stand right now at the production table but as second idea there is a shortversion without thr fantasy part below :)

an elf (or pixy whatever the liking) stands before a great tree... she prays to the
forest....and how they failed to protect it soon the humans will come with their mashines and tear it all down...

she looks up to the tree, what there is another way to stop them? you want that we sacrifice ourselfs? we love the forrest but we also have to think about elvenkind!
no you can't!

as she screams this vines grab her arms and legs..she begs the tree to let her go but the vine go furt to bind her body...
one pierces her naval and to her boobs as she screams in agony the vines pump green slime into her body..
the finish the Transformation thick vines fuck the elves mouth and pussy..dripping constantly the green slime...filling her up to burst.....
as she wakes up her eyes are turned black and out of her mouth, boobs, naval and pussy the green slime dripps..like a kind of forrest demon....she looks at the tree and kneels before it, yes master after i recruit some of my sisters we will strike fear in the hearts of the humans

in some other parts maybe she turns elves and later woodworking girls in such forrest demons like her due filling them up with the green slime from her mouth and boobs or just abducts them so the tree does the transformation

alternativ version:
woodchoping girl is in the woods marking the trees that will be cut with a color spray..before the great tree she says wont you make nice floorboards...when the vines grab the girl..and transform her...
in the night she comes to the basecamp and transforms her coworker and friends

Fenris

the deep

tara got her girlfriend eve a diving trip
shes not into diving but supports eves hobby... they book a boat with captain michele to drive out on the ocean...

as they stop at a nice spot were captain michele says it has a beautiful underwater world... eve gets in her diving gear tara wishes her fun and gives eve a kiss before eve jumps into the water.

tara starts to sunbath while captain michele gets below deck to prepare the diner....

on the radio we hear eve talking how beatifull all is below but now obe hears her talking... she says what strange cute creatures if never seen guys like you..when her tone changes... omg they slipping in my suit..ohh that stings and then some moaning....before the radio shuts up..

eve's hands reach up to the ladder of the boat she slurps towards the sunbathing tara...she removes her diving mask and has some animalistic look in her eyes...
tara looks up oh sweaty your back already was it fun? ohh you can't imagine eve says and throughs up some cum...tara squints her eyes as the sun is behind eve...everything ok hon?
eve zips open her divingsuit as seastar like creatures are sucked on her boobs and one on her pussy..slime drippin off around them...tara shrieks shortly but in the same time eve pulls the one sitting in her pussy out, its haffing some kind of dick attached slime shooting out of her pussy...
she pulls taras head on her hair back and slides the creatures dick in taras mouth and presses it on her face...enjoy it my love she says its transforming...
she pulls taras bikini down and starts rubbing her tits and sucking her pussy while taras hands despratly waving trough the air and try to pull the creature from her face while she guzzles on slime...
her arms fall down the resistance gone as the creature fills up her mouth...
eve says alright my dear just give into it as rubs her pussy in an orgasm when she births out another star..
she sputs it on one of eves boobs to suck on it as eve starts to move again she puts the seastar out of eves mouth releasing a flood of cum out of her mouth...

eve was just to put it on taras pussy when glas shatters...captain michele came out of the cabine and dropped in shock a tablett with drinks as she saw what happend to the girls.. she tries to run to the radio to call for help when eve reaches her and trips her...
she pulls away micheles panty and puts the seastar on micheles ass who sreams half surprised half arroused...eve rolls her on her back and crawls further up to facessit on michele...riding herself to an orgasm...tara starts birthing a seastar trough her mouth carrying it to the girls she puts it on micheles boob saying let me also have some fun honey...
next we see the three girls rimimg and groping like wild while the creatures stick on their boobs, pussys and mouths filling the up with cum...

Fenris

bunnys

2 girls in bunny suits make a video for an easter special for only fans or something like that...they call themselfs cindy and mindy they make a few takes with kissing and touching each other... cindy says she needs to go to the toilet before they shoot the next scene...
as cindy walks in the toilet she wants to drink a glas of water she looks in the mirror as she fills her glas to look if her makeup is ok....in the meantime slime and then a parasite drop in the glas...
cindy wants to take a zip an realizes just before her mouth hits the glas that there is something in it, she panics and drops it down spiling it in her decolte...the parasite crawls the other way down to her pussy ....as it slips in turning her slime drips all over her body

mindy meanwhile is anoyed how long cindy is taking in the bathroom she calls fir cindy .. i dont have all week.. shes pushing her boobs in place and tries some ahego facec before a mirror in the back we hear the bathroomdoor clicking...

good what have you done you were forever in there mindy says... as cindy jumps her and pushes mindy down on the floor... but the waiting paid of cindy says and drools a huge amount of slime on mindys face....
mindy bubbling up the slime as cindy starts putting her fingers in mindys mouth... ohh doesnt it taste good?! cindy asks she starts rubbing her pussy and drooling all over herself...

she starts rimming with mindy while mindy tries to wave like no more but cindy doesnt stopp after a little orgasm for cindy she says ohh so its no fun at least for you she emerges a parasite out of her mouth and pushes it deep into mindys mouth licking her fingers afterwards like rest of a tasty pie stick on them.

as mindy starts turning cindy lifts her ass up pulls away mindys string and begins sucking her pussy..she says lets double the fun and brings up another parasite she kisses in mindys pussy and the starsmts further sucking on it....

mindy goes completly aheago and as she cums a fountain of slime shoots in cindys face and also on herself....

cindy liks with her tongue around her mouth...ohh thats so hot she says and starts to slopy kiss with mindy as they starts rubbing each others pussies...they come as they squirt slime and fall exaustet in the puddle of their outflows

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 87
  • bunny2.jpg
    bunny2.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 92

Fenris

The sleepover

tara and michele have a sleepover at micheles they are both spoiled little brats
drinking champain making fotos for social media how they are bff's as they go to ***** they walk by a door...
whats inside there tara asks and pushes the lever...but the door is looked ..don't michele says its my moms study but no one is allowed in there not even me...

at night tara wakes up and cant *****
she walks in her pyjama to the study the door wont open.. i think she hides the goid booze inside tara says to herself...she looks right and left and starts picking the lock with a bobby pin....with a clack the lock opens...and tara enters....

its a room like fifthy shades of grey like...my my how kinky micheles ****** is.!? tara goes through the stuff finding a leather outfit..ohh now way thats so embarasing i got to try it on...she strips and dresses up in the outfit...mhhh there is something missing ..she grabs an open mouth gag and puts it on...slaping herself a little on the butt...

at the same time micheles mom stumbles home...her pussy and mouth drooling of slime shes touching herself in her tight dress...she sees there is light in her study and enters...looking at tara slapping herself..
she springs the girl fron behind twisting her arms back and binding them...tara is shocked and surprised ...ohh let me show you how its done right...im micheles mom but you can call me mistress lisa...

she starts slapping taras butt as tara is bend over a table and lisa is touching her slimy body as tara is mumbling...she starts exploring with her fingres taras butt when she starts puting her whole hand in, fisting tara her mumbling in extasy... lisa puts her and out and sits on the table pulling her dress up now give your mistress a zreat she says and shoves taras face into her slime drooling pussy..tara holds her face disgusted to the side....
ohh i think you need the right motivation lisa says and starts coming as a parasite shoves its head out of her pussy..
tara looking crosseyed at the parasite in fear as the parsite crawls through her gag in her mouth...slime guzzling out of her mouth and butt as she turns... she trys to put her face like crazy into lisas pussy..now thats more like it lisa says drooling in extasy...

michele stays in the door what the fuck mom this is your study? she has to look double is that you tara? lisa walks to her ******** i'm so happy , i hoped you'll join us...she kisses michele on the mouth slime drooling out of her and michele passes out....

michele wakes up bound in a slutty outfitt... lisa smiling on her.. its so much more fun if youre awake...its so freeing to live our you deepest desires....
michele mumbles and waves her head...oh your friend seems to like it?!
tara in her bondage on the table wiggles her butt the expectation of beeing fucked..
lisa leads michele to her friend and pushes micheles face into taras pussy back and forth... micheles face coverd in slime lisa askss isnt that good and liks ovee her face...mhh you'll get a tast for it...she shoves back micheles face and puts michele a vibrator in her pussy making her squirm like wild...

as michele has come lisa pulls out the vibrator and licks it clean...ohh what a good ***** youve been, now its time for your treat she births a parasite and puts it in micheles ass...michele coming and guzzling slime...

next scene tara and michele are ungaged butt still bound they crawl butplugged and on a leash to lisa ...let us serve u mistress lisa! they both smile and start taking turns on licking her pussy ...lisa starts then facesitting on michele while tara sucks micheles pussy...lisa laughs while coming arent we a pretty little family

(would love to see jewelz blu and one of her friends Adria Rae or katsumi as tara and michele & a matching milf as the ******)

Attachments

• 25eda8155e850d15a65d4c43a0ec5343.jpg
    25eda8155e850d15a65d4c43a0ec5343.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 93
  • th.jpeg.jpg
    th.jpeg.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 1-4x.jpg
    1-4x.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 91

Fenris

Galactic queen

two military girls are searching a building they talk with their coms: "here group charlie nothing in sector 4 searching further"

andrea: "what are we even searching? there was just a light in the sky what are they expecting?"
britany: "maybe small green aliens?"
andrea: "of course they grab u to probe u "
britany: "no not my sweet but!"

they laugh when a they hear a sound in the hallway...

andrea: "who's there!?"
britany:" show yourself!"

an imposant woman in strange cloths walks around the corner her body dripping of slime..

andrea: "stop don't move any closer, who are you"

gq: "i'am your new queen praise me you Undevelpoped creatures!"

britany asks andrea: "is she kind of nuts? should we call somebody?"

the queen walks towards them: "how dare you mok me!"

andrea:"stop we said don't mov..."

bevore they could grab their weapon the queen throws a fistfull of slime in britanys face and bearhugs girl andrea..

britany tries to whipe away the slime but can' t see anything so she trys handle along the wall calling for andrea

but andrea has other problems as the queens squeezes her tight she moans almost losing her councesness as the queen puts her down.

gq: " i diceded to spare your life you may serve me"
andrea:"i will never"
the queen kisses her slime drooling out of girl a's mouth
andrea:" no i can't"
the queen gives her another deep kiss roling her tong in the girls mouth...
andrea:" i"
the queen gives her one more kiss the girl falls to her knees slime running out of her mouth her eyes roll around
andrea: "i love you my queen"
the queen pulls up her skirt slime is dripping out of her pussy and a parasite sticks his head out.
gq: "good loyal subject come here and get your reward"
andres crawls to the queen and sturts sucking her pussy and the parasite enters her she falls back on the floor squirting and masturbatibg like wild..

britany meanwhile stumbling around not seeing a thing touches the queens slimy boobs.
britany:"whats this ?"
she squezzes the boob her mouth falls open
britany: " ohh f**"
britany wants to go the other direction when the queen grabs her from behind squezing her tits and fingering britanys pussy
gq:"stay it just startet to get funny"
britany moans: "please let me go!"
the queen liks the fingers she had in britany with a pleasure like tasting a good wine.
qq:" oh i cant do that your just too tasty, i must have you as my servant"
she lifts up britany and starts sucking her pussy like wild, slime running down her body...she starts moaning and mumbling
britany: "no...stop...i won't... i mean ..you can't.....i .. "
she orgasms slime coming out of her mouth
britany:"i love u my queen, please go deeper inside me, i want to serve u in every way i can"
the queen holds in looking on britany in a kinky look
gq: " oh you will good girl'"
a parasite comes out of her mouth and she kisses it in britanys pussy making her cum and squirt like wild...the queen continues to suck britanys pussy
andrea stands up and joins in she kisses the queens neck and fondles her boobs
andrea: "oh my queen u are so beautifull we let us worship you "
andrea goes on her knees and stars kissing the queens butt the queen puts down britany who starts sucking the queens pussy the queen stats getting of and rubing her tits.
gq: "not to bad for such primitive creatures, dont stopp"
she comes and a squirtwave of slime hits britany.

we see a bodicam first person image lighting with a flashlight...
female voice:" we are here where we last heard of group charlie what the ?"
we see britany laying in the pool of slime masturbating with an aheago face
female voice: "is that you brit?"

orgams sounds are heard and the camera switches to the left lighting up the queen an andrea kissing and fingering each other andrea starting to suck on the queens tits
the not responding as the camara comes closer only beeing completly focused on each other.

female voice:"whats happend to them?"
the queen turns her head towards the camera
gq: " i'll show you first hand"
she grabs with her hand the camera and the screen goes black

abigaiil morris would be my dreamgirl for the queen or amber alena, lily lane and for the two military girls such as eden ivy , lola foxx, yhvi, melisa jacobs, alex coal, zoe bloom, mia little, lexi mansfield to name a few

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 89
  • lifted6.jpg
    lifted6.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 83
  • lifted.jpg
    lifted.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 87
  • H957cd9c42f4a4189a9076c91c6d8bed4X.jpg
    H957cd9c42f4a4189a9076c91c6d8bed4X.jpg