The Military Steps in

Fenris

under constructiom

a hot construction worker tears down an old house...inside theres a hidden door behind a tapestry ... as she goes in there is a room with an old locked chest...she breaks the chains around the chest with her hammer... as she opens it tentacles come out and pull her into the chest...
next thing is we see her inside the chest getting ravaged by the tentacles (like in from beyond) a coworker of her calls out the her but can't find her we only see the closed chest in the room were cum swaps out on the floor.

maybe in a PT II

the construction girl comes back out of the box to hunt down her coworker..she plays a little with her and smears her with slime wichs puts her in a more submissive state after some little fun she drags/carries her to the chest were both are taken in to be fucked by the tentacles...

Attachments

• 81285105.jpg
    81285105.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 100

Fenris

The Limo

Lily Drives her boss Astrid to a Hotel... Astrid is a high end callgirl..

she steps out the limo with a daring dress

astrid: wait in the back ally im back soon with this costomer its a swift job

lily: yes mam

lily sits in the parked car, when the car shakes, she hears a noice from under her seat and looks down next we see the car from outside and hear lily scream

astrid comes back she takes place in the limo...she looks in a little hand mirror and whippes some cum of the corner of her mouth

astrid: this was an even faster job than i expected! now lets drive home...

no reaction from lily sitting in the drivers seat...

astrid: lily everything alright?

the doors lock with a clicking...

lilys head turns back to astrid in an unnatural way like beeing winded up...
tears stand in lilys eyes as a tentacle sticking out of her mouth spining around sliming her face with its sticky texture..

astrid: fuck what is this ****?!

she pulls the door lever but the door is locked...she tries to kick in the window but that also has no effect...

but then tentacles coming out from the seat grab her holding her tight to the seat...
astrid screams for help but a tentacle raps around her head (gagging her mouth) she mumbles and struggles...

lily is shoved by the tentacles from the front to the passenger room... her mouth with the outstanding tentacle drives towards astrid...the tentacle from lilys mouth starts smearing itself on astrids boobs and wanders around astrids face... like a giant tongue with the helpless lily attached to it..
lilys face beeing pushed very close to astrid she pushes herself up on astrids boobs which causes astrid to moan.

the tentacle pulls lily down to the floor lily looking up to see the spreaded legs of astrid under her dress, astrid shaking her head knowing what the tentacles have next in mind.
lily and the tentacle go under astrids skirt.

the tentacle drils deeper and deeper into astrid, lilys face beeing pushed against astrids pussy again and again. A second tentacle enters lilys pussy going back and forth, as the poor lily can't do and see anything beeing trapped under astrids dress ****** into her pussy.

both girls moaning like wild..the tentacle that gagged astrid retreats but instead of a scream only a grunting is heard from astrid...cum floats out of her mouth and the tentacle follows which is driven from lily through her...

the tentacles in the girls come and cum is floting/ spraying from astrid above dripping down to lily...as the tentacle in lilys pussy fills lily up and by pulling out it shoots is sperm aldo into astrids face....

the tentacled retreat out of the girls they breath heavily cum floating out of thier holes they are laying completly exausted above each other but they are reliefed....

but the the tentacles cum back they circle before their faces.
lily and astrid whispering: no no please don't
but the tentacles enter their mouths..

the video ends with the view of the limo from outside beeing shaken as the action inside continues..

maybe as part II

a policegirl comes she wants to write the limo a parking ticket as she sees astrid and lily laying on the floor inside.. she opens the door and steps in to see if they have a puls but as her two fingers touch astrids neck, astrid opens her eyes grabs the policewomans fingers and starts sucking on them...

the police girl screams : hey stop!

lily awakes she rips down the blouse of the policegirl and starts sucking on her tits...

lilys and astrids minds seem to have gone only craving for more pleasure

beeing helpless pushed against the backseat by the tho women the policegirl cant help herself as the tentacles come back...

they ***** their way into the policegirls mouth while the two girls pleasure themselfs and the policegirl...
as the tentacle comes out of her they take turns sucking on the tentacle as it comes in astrids mouth they start swapping the cum and smearing it on the policegirl...
as the policegirl starts getting cuming in full aheago with the tentacle in her....

more tentacles come sticking in lilys and astrids pussys as they start sucking each a tit of the policegirl..

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.1001663906_s7ar.jpg
    il_fullxfull.1001663906_s7ar.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 51iLIJ1gXaL._AC_.jpg
    51iLIJ1gXaL._AC_.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 103

Fenris

Easter Madness

Tiffany a nerdy girl with glasses is at home in her dorm, she sits on her bed watching something on her computer and eating a chocolat bunny...

it knocks on the she wonders who could it be at this time but she opens the door anyway...

a girl in a bunny suit stands in front of her..tifanny looks her up from head to toe...
the girl smiles broad and is despite her outfit also coverd in a slimy subtance..

tiffany asks if she can help her? but the girl just walks in and closes the door behind her.
this is my room please leave tiffany says or i call the security...
the girl walks close to tiffany face looking her in the eyes, oh no need for that i just want to wish you a happy easter!

She sloppy kisses Tiffany... tiffany guzzling up slime and falls with her knees on the floor.
the girl rubs her tits in tiffanys face covering it in her slime ....
tiffany cant even look straight effected by the slime as the bunny girl rides on her face.

as she comes she turns tiffany on her belly she starts fisting tiffanys pussy making tiffany moan like wild.

its time to hide some eggs the girl says and coughs up an painted egg...she pushes it in tiffanys pussy....putting her in an aheago mode rolling on the floor coming like wild coughing up slime like wild.....

we see the bunny girl smile as the moaning if tiffany turns into laughter...

tiffany stands up shes turned to a bunny girl, the first girl strokes her cheeks and they share a passionate kiss...

it knooks on lisa's door she opens as two smiling bunny girls stand before her door.....

they walk in and close the door...
before lisa even could do something they jump her with a happy easter...
one kissing her while the other fondles her from behind...

they bend her over forcing her to lick the bunny girls pussy as tiffany licks lisas ass...
the bunny girl and lisa cum ...as tiffand coughs up an egg out of her mouth she ramms into lisas pussy....starting her also to going aheago we go from tiffanys smiling face to the bunny girls smiling face when we also see lisa in a bunny costume....
lisa smiles and continues to suck the bunny girls pussy as the three start having sex like crazed liking, fingering and fondling each other..

it knocks on the door the three looking up
while a female voice sounds behind the door...hey keep it down its way beyond lights out! the three make their way to the door....

Fenris

last call

were in a dark biker bar only two girls still in

amber a hot rocker girl is ***** like a sailor but orders still a shot: "hey *hicks* cindy onnne more!"
cindy the bartender: "you already has enough amber your embarasing yourself"
amber throws a banknote on cindy:" shut up barwrench and take my money or i find a real bar"
cindy rings the bell:" ok its the last call anyway, here drink up"

amber toasts to cindy an exes it:" i new your not a total..."
she passes out on the bar...'cindy pulls up ambers head and lays it back on the bar

cindy: "great i have to carry her to a taxi again after cleaning up"

cindy starts cleaning the bar when a tentacle crawls up to the passed out amber...as cindy has turned her back at amber the tentacle drills through ambers pants...ambers head shooting up in surprise her face torn by pain only to pass out again as the tentacle drilld itself deeper and deeper..

as cindy keeps on cleaning she notices that ambers head lies im a pool of slime and ambers shacking
cindy: "gosh is everything ok? "

she pulls up ambers head frightend stiff as a tentacle sticks out of ambers mouth..
before she could react it shoots a load of cum in cindy face who falls back wards on her ass.

cindy crawls with her back to the bar and whippes of her face when she feels a dripping from above...as she looks up the tentacle is over her head it wraps around cindy neck and strangels her till she passes out...

we see a slime trail from the empty stool were amber was leading around the bar...

cindy wakes up moaning as amber is sticking with the tentacle which shows out of her mouth to cindys pussy going back and forth untill it fills her up...
it goes back in amber who starts using her mouth now to greedy suck up all the cum she can get.

as shes licking cindys body towards her head she starts kissing cindys mouth the tentacle comes back out of ambers mouth and wents further in cindy both girls eyes roll back as they guzzle up slime the tentacle comes in cindy as it retracts she drools cum all over amber and as amber still cramps with the tentacle out of her mouth cindy has gone to mindlessly suck up all the tentacle cum she can get..

the tentacle leaves cindy end enwrapes the two girls it presses them together seeming they like it with their minds almost gone the kiss each other like wild as the tentacle pulls them slowly away ...

Fenris

the quest I

kathrin a warrior (would be kind of hot looking like the girl from d&d3 , terrible movie but she still was hot) is on a quest with her party to rescue princess bella who was taken a moon ago (maybe showcase the partymember while kathrins voice tells the plot or just show kathrin).
they split up to search through the vast ruins....

we see her sneeks around a few corners when she finds a room with a bed (or altar)inside...on it there is bella laying asleep coverd in jizz..

kathrin looks around the room but cant spot anything so she walks to bella and shakes her...

kat whispers: "princess wake up we got to leave this wicked place"
bella yawns cum drolling out of her mouth and opens her eyes she says laud: "oh hello who might you be?!"
kat makes a psst to her :" not so loud i'm kathrin you ****** hired me and my party to take you back"
(a tentacle is shown creeping towards them)
bella: "but i don't want to leave"
kat: "what? but look at what those monsters did to you?"
bella drives with her finger through the jizz on her body and licks on it before answering :"thats exactly why! you will never feel better in your whole life as when the ancient ones use u like the whore u are!"
her face turns to an evil smile
kat grabs her shoulders and wants to pull her up:" u are insane, come with me maybe at home you become sane again!"
bella wraps her legs and arms around kat pulling kat onto her:" no you just need to get insane too! give me a kiss!"

she kisses kat on the mouth who spits out the cum which still drools out of bellas mouth. the tentacle behind them has reached kats boot and starts crawling up her leg.
kat: "stop it let me goooooaaaaa"
the tentacle has enterd her ass kat starts screaming in agony.
bella: "don't worry the pain faded soon and the only thing remains will be the pleasure"

she presses one hand over kats mouth to mumble her screams...kats eyes roll back and her pains turns into lust as she moans and her face turns into aheago mode...bella removes her hand and kat starts breathing heavy like shes about to cum..jizz is drooling out of her mouth

bella: "see i knew you'll like it too, beeing a servent for the ancient ones!"

the tentacle comes with a wave of cum out of kats mouth her eyes rolling back.

bella: "thats the best part feeling them through your whole body in pure extasy corroding your ego away"

a second tentacle arrives at bellas head.

bella:" oh thank you, i almost was afraid i could not serve you this time!"

the tentacle drives inside bellas mouth who starts moaning in extasy...she pulls down her top and the top of kat and starts squezing her own and kats tits as kat and the tentacle drool on bellas face.

both tentacle cum and fill up the girls so that cum shoots out of their holes...
as the tentacles withdraw kat rolls from bella on the bed

kat: "ohh i love beeing a servant"
bella cuddles to kat:"didn't i tell u so ?"

Attachments

• queen-of-swords-sexy-knight-costume-9404.jpg
    queen-of-swords-sexy-knight-costume-9404.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 107
  • w1500_48870353.jpg
    w1500_48870353.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 89
  • princess.jpg
    princess.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 98

Fenris

the quest II

kat and bella sit on the bed/altar their bellys swallen coverd in jizz..a tentacle dances before their faces as if it talks to them both say: "of course we will"
bella gives it also a farewell kiss:" till later"
before both leave...

we see in the ruins a cleric still searching for the princess not knowing what happend to her comrade (i named her aika hoping someone busty like BarbieDdoll would play her)...

as she walks in a room kat and bella are waiting for her...

aika: " kat!? you did it you found the prin?"
she stopps her sentence as she sees their drenched bodies and swallen bellies
"what happend to you two?"
bella starts blabing: "oh we serve the ancient ones! it so freeing there is no better purpose in the world"
kat glances on aikas bodie: "you should join us too your bodie would be the right vessel for their offspring!"
they walk towards aika
she thinks short what to do and replies:"you can dream about this when i carry your buts out of this place" she waves her hand and points on bella:"altum somnum" who sacks to the floor sleeping.

aika turns to her left side but kat is already very close to her she says: "altum urggg"
when kat lands a belly punch.
kat:"you wan't me send to *****? i don't want to miss out on all the fun"

aika sits on the floor clinging for air as kat grabs aikas cheeks she forces her mouth open and starts drooling slime in it. as kat is finished the slime bubbles out of aika which is almost unconcios.
kat:" that will provide u of using such tricks" she points to the sleeping bella

kat: "its time to prepare you!"
pulls aikas breast free and starts fondling and sucking on the as she covers them in slime as aika moans and tries to shake her head in protest.

kat:" don't worry now the real fun starts"
she starts fingering aika and then rips away her panty to starr eating out aikas pussy who moans umd bubbles with her slimed mouth

kat: " you taste amazing the ancient ones will be very pleased with our choice!
she stands up and in an orgasm shaking she pushes out two parasites.
they head slowly to aika who looks at them in fear but is to weak to move
kat: "behold the offspring of the ancient ones they will overflow you with lust and corrode your mind so the only purpose that gives you pleasure is breeding them"

they crawl one after the other in aikas pussy..she starts shaking and moaning but still looks at kat with angry eyes ..

kat:" maybe its true what they say, the more the merrier?"
she pulls the sleeping bella on her ankele on aika and squeezes on bellas belly, wich moans in her ***** and two parasites fall with a load of slime on aika..
they quickly find their way into aika's pussy and her expression changes from the angry look to a lustfull aheago...starting to cum she joins in on pinching her own nipples to a big climax kat standing smiling next to her...

aika passes out and kat pulls/carries her away to their new masters leaving bella sleeping on the floor...

Attachments

• barbieddoll-d2ii3c000i-1080x1350.jpg
    barbieddoll-d2ii3c000i-1080x1350.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 103
  • cleric.jpg
    cleric.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 102

Fenris

the quest III

tea the rouge is the last of the party strawling trough the ruins...she finds a room with a small wooden box in it she opens it and her first smile turns to moderate look: "at least it looks pricy so i could sell it for a few coins" she grabs the box and moves on.

she stumbles in the room were aika was taken, her staff lays on the floor and a trail of cum leads away, also the bella sleeps under aikas spell on the floor.

tea talks to herself: "i wonder what what happend here but on the other hand i don't think i wana find out, i should take the princess and keep the reward for returning her to myself"
so she sits bella up leaning to a wall she turns around and lays bellas arms around her neck to carry her pigy bag. the chest she found under the right arm shes stomping heavily forward.

bella wakes up on teas back and starts smiling as she has a great idea.
she starts choking tea out with her arm around her neck, tea has no way of defending herself even cant get a word out of her throught as bella even starts groping teas pussy and breasts.
bella mocks her: "thanks for the ride but i have already plans"
tea passes out and bella starts stripping teas out of her armor as she sees the chest next to her she opens it an pulls a pearl and golden chains out.
bella: "oh how kinky you brought your own toys"

in the room with the altar kat whatches aika sitting against a wall cuming repeadly her face in aheago as she strokes her swallen belly and massages her nipples.
kat touches her pussy :" you look so hot as mindless breeder"

bella comes in : "look what i found!?"
she leads tea on a golden chain in with a gagged mouth in the room.
kat:'" ohh tea you look amazing did you come to join us?" she walks around tea caressing her body.
tea mumbles something sure unfriendly....
kat: "on the other hand you could become a breeder like aika'" she points to the wall were aika is drooling and coming
teas eyes widen in fear her head shaking..

a tentacle comes before kat and bella and they starting a conversation with it.
bella:"as a thief she sure has some skills that can help us"
kat:" but also a good body for breeding"
bella:"with her we sure can capture a lot of new servants"
kat:"but i never liked her attitude anyway so it would be a bonus to see her like aika"
bella nods to the tentacle :" yes thats a great idea she joins us as carrier of their will and if they aren't satisfied we will become breeders as well.
kat:"if its you will, we only life to serve you!"

they bends tea over and the tentacle starts fucking her but who starts moaning in extasy. kat lays on top of tea her ass in the air.
kat:" please bless me too with your presence" second tentacle pushes in kats ass her face turning to pure lust as she screams wild cuming.

bella sits next to aika squeezing a little on her nipples making aika going even more mad (if even possible) she robs under bellas and starts eating out bellas pussy.
bella shivers in extasy:"good girl are you also exited getting a new sister?"

the tentacle comes in tea and kat filling them with a splash out of their asses and their mouths their faces torn by lust bella walks over to tea liking and kissing her face of the tentacles cum

bella:"welcome sister"

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.4270918450_lp83.jpg
    il_fullxfull.4270918450_lp83.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 95
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 89
  • venus-snot.jpeg.jpg
    venus-snot.jpeg.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 89
  • golden cuffs.jpg
    golden cuffs.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 97
  • file.png
    file.png
    357.2 KB · Views: 88

Fenris

the quest IV

kat , tea, and bella have returned to bellas home they wear their old clothes to fit in only their bellys are a little bumped out.

kat:" in this castle we will find for sure new servents"
bella:"i don't like it here my stepmother and sister were always mean to me, i wasn't taken i ran away to the ruins in the first place, but i have already an idea were we start" she puts on an sinister smile
tea:"psst there are guards!"

3 guards stand on the entrace.
guard:" halt who is there!? ohh its princess bella were are so happy that you have safly returned!
the 3 girls start seducly circe the guards making them pretty eyes...
bella in a seductive voice:" oh you garded the castle amazing in my abscence come you should be rewarded"

the 3 girls walk with them outside the picture and we hear moaning and the dropping of bodies...
the 3 walk back to the gate whipping their mouth angles, only teas face is full of jizz.
tea:" that ones out for days i sucked him till his dick almost flew of"
kat whippes whit a finger over teas face:"not only his dick flew on you"

Kat:" tea take care of the rest of the guards
we visit bellas family"

they split up..

bella walks in the chaimbers of her stepmother as shes gotten her hair combed by bellas stepdaughter.
(for short mom and sis)

bella:"hello stepmother!"
they both turn around and look at bella with a kind of disgusting look clearly not happy to see bella.
mom:"oh bella youre back! we were soo worried about you"
her sister making a dull face looking up and down on bells
sis: "ohh yes i got almost bored with no one anoying around, why return? did some peasant get you pregnant?"
her ****** hits her backhead
mom:" don't be silly, have you already visited your ******? he will be thrilled to see you."
bella:" oh i came especialy two visit the two of you"
mom:" oh is it so what gives us the honor?"
bella:" you two were always mean to me but one thing my masters teached me is that everyone can serve them and redeem his forgivness"
mom:" what!? masters, forgivness? what nonsense are you talking?
sis:"she clearly lost her mind in het absence ahhhhhh"

the ahhh is kat to thank for who sneaked on them pulling back both their hair
kat:" what lovly family yoi have "
bella:" aint i'm luck"
she groppes the two followed by some protest and the usual let us go ect.. but kat shuts them up by pulling stronger on their hair.
bella presses her finger on their lips making a psst as she puts her fingers in their mouths.

she forces her mom on her knees
she grabs her moms head forcing her to suck her pussy as her head pulls back shes spining a thread of slime which her ****** disgusted pulls away with her fingers.

bella: "oh you will come to love this taste" she gives her a sloppy kiss and pushes her mom down on all fours starting to fingering her as mom starts moaning.

her ******** ****** to looking at that spectacle while kat has startet to fondle her and covering the proncesses mouth so
she cant make s sound

bella:" now you're ready to meet your destiny as breeder"

she steps with a foot on her moms back pushing her to the ground, she starts birthing as a parasit falls on her moms back, sending her to aheago mode touching herself.

bella walks to her sis:" look at your ****** such a depraved mind doesn't need much to show her true form, i wonder if same goes for you"

bella starts kissing her sis as kat goes on her knees and eats out the sis butt after some slopping around they turn her around on the floor and bella starts riding her sis face. while kat fingers her pussy.

sis looks left to her ****** in her aheago frenzy trying to reach her with her hand for help but her mom only starts sucking on her finger like it were a dick.

kat stands up cramping:" ohhh god i cum and also your future"
she droops s parasite between the princesed legs which enter her and sends her in aheago mode..

kat and bella smilling on the view of the both rolling on the floor cuming and touching each other.

tea comes in wearing a crown:" ohh what fine servents they look like made to breed"
kat:"where were you? you missed all the fun and whats up with the crown?"
tea:"ohh i also had fun, i met bellas ****** he was were forthcoming" she smurks " he also gave me his crown"
bella and kat laugh: " your such a cumdumpster, now help us bring those two back to the masters"

queen someone like: amy andersson or rebecca moore, ava devine ect.
princess: katy ann , amber alena , abigaiil morris

to get the idea of busty bimbos likely she became her stepmom through her fathers bed the ******** not falling far rom the tree

Fenris

tentacle queen

were in a type of tomb, a dungoen or cellar

we see a beatiful girl, the queen of the tentacles a tentacle is coming out of her but, its wrapped around her waist leading between her breast up and lays around her neck like a phython....some salvia is drooling out if its tip...

queen: "gosh such a boring day shoulds he have a little fun?"
she lets her finger glide along the tantacle it starts to move..she grabs the tentacle and opens wide her mouth but just as she wanted to suck on it she hears the cranking of an door.
queen: "oh a visitor, we have to postpone that"

a warrior girl enters she cautios moves through the queens lair.
warrior: "why cant the monsters never have
some sunny nice lairs?"

as she walks around a corner the queen slaps the warrior girls blade out of her hand and holds her mouth with the other hands in a firm grip...

the warrior girl struggles she moans in pain as she cant get free and cant loosen the queens grip...
with her other hand the queen pulls down the warriors bra...
queen:" not bad we will have a lot of fun"
the queen takes the tentacle on her shoulder and pushes it in the girls mouth...
the queen moans as it goes in the girl: "ohh yes you now how to take it"
she squezes her tits: "ohh god were already cuming...."
she orgasms and the tentacle fills up the warrior cum floating out off the warrior whos dropping the the floor cum guzzling out of her mouth also a little egg..the queen pushes it deep back in the warriors throught whos almost gagging on it.
queen:"dont spill those they will become beatifull tentacles! but you still have a lot of place inside of you."
the queens tentacle crawling inside her so just a like a long dick is standing out shes feeling pleasure as it retracts ...

queen:" oh wait for it theres more"

she orgasms as a second tentacle comes out of her pussy.... she starts rimming and fucking with both tentacles the warrior girls pussy and ass..

as the queen screams in pleasure things like:" oh god your soo thight, fuck i love this and yes i'm cuming again"...the warrior just goes mad in ahego her holes beeing drilled like mad.

the queen comes in a explosion of cum in the warrior..she pulls her tentacles out the second one is going back in her pussy,she licks the other one clean she gives it a long kiss and wrapes it again around her neck.

queen: "you did well " she pets the tentacle
and kneels down to the warrior on the floor, her eyes are staring empty to the sealing " you did also very well" she puts her toungue deep into the warriors girls mouth treads of salvia spinning " we see us in the morning when the first tentacles are hatched, we see that this fine body is put to use"

Attachments

• knight3.jpg
    knight3.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 98
  • fr556517-ravishing-ruler-cleopatra-halloween-costumes.jpg
    fr556517-ravishing-ruler-cleopatra-halloween-costumes.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 98

Fenris

Superfutant

its a script i got the basic idea from supermutants of fallout with a little futa elements

ivy (eden ivy, i love that you brought her up but way to many clothes and just acting with herself) is scavanging in an abondond farm building wearing a sexy catsuit the camera filming her from behind hiding in a bush as she turns around suggest shes beeing watched.
She stirs through some rubble as the camera comes closer from behind.
ivy gets the feeling that someone is nehind her so she swirls around.
just an arm lenght to her stands a busty girl (would like to see amber alena) with black lips and a green skintone just wearing a loincloth or torn up dress and carrying a club.

ivy raises a gun shouting f*** a mutant here?! but amber swings with her bat the gun out of ivys hand.
Amber saying in a brut like language: girl don't fight, join us.
but ivy trys to run and aber grabs and wrestles her down
ivy: let me go!
she squirms around but amber has her in a firm grip.
amber: girl to much energy, need to wear down.
she rips open the downpart of ivys suit and starts fisting ivy while smothering her with her boobs, ivy goes into aheago mode, after coming she passes out.

ivy wakes up bound to a barrel shes weak and confused as amber walks up to her
amber: girl now calm, time to return favor
ivy wants to reply something but amber puts her loincloth up and a dick is shown wich she pushes in ivys mouth.
she pushes ivs head back and forth her moaning becoming louder and louder till she unloads in ivys mouth, green slime drooling out of her.
amber: now we relaxed time to become part of tribe
she unbinds ivy and holds her to the barrel she was bound to...its filled with green slime she pushes ivy into the barrel.
ivy emerges with black lips and a greenish skin colour out of the slime amber pulls her out on the floor.
ivy looks down on her body now having a dick she squezes her boobs: ivy feeling good, ivy wanna fuck.
amber: i will help sister, tribe helps another

amber starts sucking ivys cock as she lays on the floor as they start 69ing and indulge each others pussy coming both over each other

Fenris

stripper & bachlorette

we see 3 girls (a bride and her two besties) entering a stripbar in some costumes for the bachlorette party, it is a low night so in there not much is going on the bride want's to leave already but one of her friends convinces her to have a couple of shots...it only can become better.

meanwhile we see a hot strippergirl (maybe someone like scarlet chase)
getting in her hot outfit as she squeezes her boobs to the right place slime drips on her... as she looks up a parasite jumps into her, she starts touching herself , slime drooling out of her holes and as she comes the transformstions complete.

in the club the 3 girls sit around a dancing pole chattering.. as scarlet walks out they are speechles and their mouths stand open.
scarlet sexy dances a little at the pole before dancing in front of the girls.
scarlet : oh how nice of you to throw your friend a bachlorette party.

she twerks a litte almost hypnotising the three girls. one of the girls puts scarlet a dollar in her pants as she pulls her fingers out she looks estranged at her in sticky slime coverd fingers. scarlet looks at her and smiles her hands that wanderd by the dacing all over her body are also coverd in slime which she smears the three girls over their cheeks and let them suck on her fingers putting them in a trance like state only nod to everything scarlet says and looking at her with a kind of longing.

scarlet: you are good girls are you? they nod
scarlet: you want your friend to have a good time? they nod
one slowly wants to touch scarlets boobs but gets slamed on her hands.
scarlet: no! the bachlorette has the honor to go with me first to the privat room.
you to behave and wait like good girls!
the two nod as scarlet pulls the bride with the vail behind her away.

in the privat room the bachlorette is sat to a sofa as scarlet strips out of her bra.
her mind snapping out of her trance like state: wait what am i doing? i normaly don't do such things?
scarlet: ohh but its not a normal day.
scarlet shuts her up by kissing her deep spining a threat of slime betweem them.
putting the bride to be back in her trance like state.
scarlet commands her to strip out her pants and the girl follows.
scarlet: let me give you a treat
she licks the girls pussy making her cum.
scarlet: and now a litle pre wedding gift.
she strips also out of her pants and gets on all fours at the table she squezes a parasite halfway out.
scarlet commands the girl to fetch it who sucks it out of scarlets as and swallows it...
after the girls transfirmation the start wildly making out and having wild sex.

as they have cum several times and are satisfied scarlet smiles at the girl.
scarlet: why don't we give you a little makeover and then get your friends their private dance'? the girl nods and smiles excited.

Fenris

experimental treatment

a hot milf walks in a very private clinic for the rich shes welcomed by two nurses in uniforms that shows her features. one behind the reception desk and one standing beside.

(for miss walters a busty milf would be my first choice like: ava coxx, sophie anderson, bridget b, aletta ocean, shea nicolett ect...
as for the nurses some busty little younger women like chantall daniell, chloe surreal, karma rx, abigaiil morris)

Nurse: Hello Miss Walters please follow mandy here for your treatment

she points to her standing collegue.

they walk in a room

Miss Walters: I hope it don't takes too long i'm invited to a dinner party later

Nurse mandy : Don't worry its done in half an hour, but you should maybe take the rest of the day to relax, after all its an treatment that changes a part of your dna to look younger.

miss walters gets sightly angry: you shouldn't try to tell me what i can't and should! one call and you had your job!

the nurse getting nervous she appologizes she gives mrs. walthers a pill to swallow.

mandy:" this will catalyse the treatment.

she hands mrs. walters also some papers

mandy: we sent those to your information before but because its a new and radical untested treatment we nees you to check of the questionare and sign down there
i'm back in 5 minutes.

mrs walters starts reading and crosses some checkboxes on the list.

heart conditions: no
high ***** pressure: no
and so on till she comes to a question exchanged body fluids in the last 12 hours
she says oh damn i forgot about this i shouldn have slept with the driver on the way here (maybe a short flashback to a limo where she rides on the chaffeur)...but she don't won't to be sent away for another scedule so she crosses on no and signs.

the nurse comes back in

mandy: are you ready miss walters?
mrs walters hands her the papers the nurse flies over it and says ok then we can start.

miss walters has to pull up her dress and expose her butt when the nurse grabs for a syringe on the table and injects it in mrs walters but.

mandy: so almost done you have to wait 10 mins to ensure you feel well then your good to go...

mandy leaves the room

mrs walters looks bored on the clock but after 5 minutes she feels a burning pain in her pussy.

mrs walters: omg what that terrible burning?

she pulls up her dress and removes her string when cum starts to drool out.

her face shows some pain/discomfort but then she starts rubbing her pussy and the look on her face is relief like the pain is gone.

Suddenly the pain shoots in much stronger then before she holds herself with both hands on the bed as a cock starts to grow inch by inch she moans in pain turns into lustfull madness as the cock reaches its full size (really futa so no normal cock size more huge like in futa comics)
her eyes roll back as she comes cuming a huge load in the air landing on herself.

in this moment nurse mandy comes in asking if everything is allrig...she stops in the middle of the sentence starring at mrs walters who startet jerking herself off.

mrs walters sees mandy and before mandy could snap out of her suprise mi walters grabs her and bend her over the bed. she rips down mandys string and thrustes a couple of times in mandy pussy before unloading a huge load in her.
mandy moans and begs mrs walters to stop but mrs walters only thinks of fucking, drooling and moaning as she turns mandy around and starts fucking mandys mouth.

mandy helplesly waves her hands around as mrs walters comes in her mouth, but just wont stop..as mrs walters continues mandys hands start touching her own pussy as she starts rubbing it and a cock starts growing as it reaches full size it unloads and mandys starts to suck mrs winters dick as hard as she can.

after mrs winters has come again she glances at mandys dick and lets of mandys mouth to suck of mandys cock they both come all over each other time after time.

we see the desk nurse sitting and writting in some files as mandy and miss winters walk with erected cocks drenched in come down the floor getting closer and closer.
as they stand before the desk nurse she shrieks up in surprise but is pulled over her desk and fucked from both ends as mandy and mrs winters fuck her in every hole till the desk nurse also grows a cock cuming in the air like a fountain covering the 3 woman mandy starts sucking of the desk nurse while wanking as all 3 come again together.

maybe as final shot we see as the three press their cumsoked tits, bellys, lips and cocks against a glasdoor as they try to get out of the clinic

Attachments

• latex_nurse_17_by_teltexai_dfx4f8x-pre.jpg
    latex_nurse_17_by_teltexai_dfx4f8x-pre.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 98
  • anderson.jpg
    anderson.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 91
  • aletta.jpg
    aletta.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 92
  • nicolette-shea-545.jpg
    nicolette-shea-545.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 91

Fenris

Doll World

i think of little puck sitting in a pink dress smiling on the choach it rings on the door and leana lovings comes in a shiny workout outfit.

they all talk ultra happy always smiling.

p: hey leana whats up?
l: oh im on my way to work out! i wanted you to ask if you join me?
p: sure, i just switch into my workout clothes.

as puck staks in her high heels to her bedroom she sees a black slime trail through the window under her bed.

she puts her head under the bed sticking her butt out.
p: oh little snail are you lost?
should i put you back in the garden?
wait what are you doing?
only mumbling....

she crawls back out a parasite is stuck in her mouth, while she wrestles with it thick black slime drools from her mouth and the parasite. finaly it slips in and puck falls to the bed guzzling on the black slime.
puck starts to touch herself and going into aheago as she finished her eyes turn (i would love to see some red eyes like from a vamp or demon like)
she stands up her attitude completly changed into a dirtytalking slut she looks into her closet just showing her from front swipping through the clothes.

p: no no no ohh with that we can work.

meanwhile leana sits on the coach zipping some the she hears something her guessing its puck she says

l: i hope you don't mind that i helped myself with some tea

p: oh did you ? i think you'll need a lesson of how not touching your mistresses things!

l: mistres?

leana freezes in the entence as she sees puck in a black domina like outfit.

p: don't you wish to fuck me?

l: what no, whats up with you?

p: that was only a question to be answered with a yes'! time to teach you some manners.

she gaggs the surprissed leana.
puck liks over her face.

p: lets teach you where your place is.

she bends leana over and starts slapping leanas butt who starts moaning after every slap.

lets get somewere more cozie puck grabs leanas hair and pulls her into the bedroom.

she throws leana on the bed and starts fingering her leana lays with her belly on the bed. she starts moaning and moving her hips to it.

p: ohh do you like it you little slut?

she starts fingering herself as both come.

puck removes leanas gag and pushes a finger on her mouth.

p: now think before you answer. do you want me to be your mistress ?

l in an whispering almost frightend tone: y y yes mi mistress.

p: good you wish shall be granted.

puck holds leanas moth open and drools a load of black slime on her followed by a parasite who swiftly slides down leanas throuth.

as leana turns puck starts pushing a parasite out of her pussy that she uses like a double dildo to fuck scisorring with leana as she moans like wild.

as leanas transformation is completed she starts sucking pucks tits while and pussy while complimenting her new mistress on how awesome and hot she is...

....another version possible is a nerdy school girl getting attacked by a parasite on the school toilet changing into a seductive slut corrupting ,infecting and enslaving the popular mean girls.

Attachments

• barbie.jpg
    barbie.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 98
  • R_700980.jpg
    R_700980.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 87
  • red eye.jpg
    red eye.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 94
  • puck2.jpg
    puck2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 88

Fenris

Apokalypse at the hospital

mary sits in a hospital bed with her eyes coverd up with a bandage. a doctor / or doctress comes in and explains that marys operation went well, tomorrow we get rid of the bandages and check, her sight should be back to normal.

mary thanks the doc and he orders her to rest a little.

in the midst of night mary is woken up by screams and shaking of the building like tremors.
she calls out if anyone is here who can tell her whats going on but no reaction.
she climbs out of the bed and into the floor by holding herself on the wall for guidance.

she hears some mubling sound but no response to her hello anybody there?

as she walks further she trips over a croth or wheelchair (could be anything laying around) she curses and as she wants to get up her hand touches a shoe. as she asks questions like :
hello what going on?
why wont you answer me?

her hand wanders up the leg till she touches something slimy , warm, moving.
she hears a mumbling moaning again.
she switftly pulls back her hand
and crawls on the other side of the floor.
i need to know whats going on she says to herself and starts removing her bandages.

a first blurry image is shown from the wall before her but with a few blinks it starts getting sharp.

mary holds her hands above her mouth not to scream, before her a nurse is pressed by multiple tentacles to the wall they seem just running along the entire floor. her uniform is ripped straight in the middle revealing her huge breasts and pussy and two smaller tentacles are in the nurses mouth and pussy thrusting and coming over and over in the nurse.

one arm of the nurse is free which she holds pleeding to mary, as the tentacles come in her and cum flows out of her pussy and mouth while the nurses eyes roll back.

mary carefully walks closer and grabs the nurses arm. she tell her that she don't now whats going on but she will come back with help.

in just this moment tentacled wrap from behind around marys neck and belly.
ohh fuck no let go of me she screams and struggels but is unable to get free.
a third tentacle goes into her pussy she moans surprised.
with her hands on the tentacles she tries to remove them but they wont move in fact they are pushing her further till mary is pushed with her body thight against the nurse.
the nurse is taller so marys face is squeezed against the busty nurses tits wich are cowerd in the cum drooled down from the nurse mouth.
the nurse moans by mary pushing against her but mary is also moaning but she manages to squeez a sorry over her lips.

the eyes of the nurse start rolling back so the tentacles cum again and a load of cum floats out of the nurses pussy and the drool from out of her mouth falls on mary.

oh fuck no marry says her eyes roll back and the tentacle comes in her pussy

we see a pool of cum on the floor and then the nurse and marry still pressed again each other their bellys are swallen, they are coverd in cum and their faces have the blushed red from your early ahego vids.

by now the cleary love breibg fucked by the tentacles and mary sucks on the nurses tits and barries her face in them mad by lust.

Fenris

puck in Hentailand

like alice in wonderland, puck falls down the rabit hole a lands in a strange world.
(wrote this script with a bunch of girls could be casted practicly every other girl )

PT I

puck runs through her garden where she discovers a hole and falls in it.... she wakes up in a strange empty room with a locked door.
She looks around and sees a sign next to the door "pull me" is written on it and out of the wall stands what appears to be a rod/handle.
She wants to try pulling it and slips away from it her hand coverd in a slimy substance the rod starts to move and she sees that its some kind of tentacle more of them come through holes in the wall the start entangling eden.
As shes unable to move they enter all holes they trust in more and more...pucks eyes roll back as they start coming in her, more and more cum drools out of her mouth pussy and ass as her belly starts to swell and puck goes into aheago.
her belly swells more and more till she cumplodes.

we see her dress laying in a pool of cum, but just as we think shes gone we see the dress move and a shrunken puck fights herself out under the dress and cum.

she crawls to the door were a small mousehole is were she fits right through.
as she reaches daylight she passes out.

PT II

Puck awakes the tentacle encounter feels like an unreal nightmare to her...she gathers some leaves to cover her naked body and follows what appears to be a road.

she comes to a hut with a table and is greeted by a women who introduces herself as mad hatter (thinking about eden ivy) a rabitt girl (maybe rea) and absolom a slime drooling parasite wich toughts could be heard telepaticly.
they offer her guidence home if she partakes in their "teeparty"
as puck says ok absolom jumps in her mouth and takes over her body the three have wild lesbian sex.
at the end the parasite crawls back out of puck.

as they have regained their strenght the hatter gives puck a new set of clothed so she has not to dress with leafes again and absolom tells her to follow the yelllow marked road wich will lead her to a tunnel back home so puck sets of.

PT III

Puck wanders the path but on her way she is distracted by a beatyfull butterfly and wanders at a crossing on the wrong path.
as she walks on she starts wondering if shes right, when two men in playingcard uniforms jump her.

she wakes up bound in a dungeon, the queen of hearts enters (thinking about jewelz) puck wants to be released but the queen says she stays forever to gift her some heirs. at the heirs part she reveals her futa cock, and demands first pucks head (forcing puck to suck her dick) followed by filling up pucks pussy and facesiting on her.
jewelz gives the almost senseless puck a long and passionate kiss and wishes her a good night rest.

Fenris

The Idol

in Original it is a futa script with lara croft but instead of lara and a female guide it could be also two hiking friends stumbling across a temple...

lara and her guide (thinking about some hot looking hispanic girls like sammy torres or jennifer mendez) enter a temple as they walk lara thinks to hear something and goes checking the perimeter the guid should wait and touch nothing.

as she waits on laras return she hears some whispering like sounds in her ears and walks around the next corner into an open room.

in the middle is a podest with what appears to be a golden idol... as the guide comes closer she sees it a golden but plugg the whispers in her head getting loader and loader tempting her to touch it she struggles with herself.

she tries to hold her hand back but is not able to pull it back, so she grabs it looking closly like hypnotized on the idol as the voice tempts her to taste it.
she opens her mouth closes it again shaking her head but the voice grows stronger and stronger. she opens her mouth with her tongue sticking out and puts the plug in. she moans sucking on it like the taste only drives her mad.

she looks down her pants or skirt and reveals her string. as she pulls out the plug of her mouth she shortly struggles again to go threw but then jams the plug in her butt.

she starts feeling pleasure like never before as she touches her hole body.
a futa cock grows out of her.

the voice says give your body to me and feel eternal pleasure as the guide only groans a yes take me while jerking her cock coming all over herself she collapses unconscious.

lara comes back she calles for her guide to come out everything is clear but her guide has changed into an aztec like goddess.

she commands lara to worship her but as lara refuses the two fight the goddess gets the upperhand and starts f*** lara into all holes filling her up till lara is just a cum drooling mess only blabbering about how she is the goddess biggest slut.

Attachments

• Sammy-Torres.jpg
    Sammy-Torres.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Jennifer-Mendez.jpg
    Jennifer-Mendez.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 94
  • aztec.jpg
    aztec.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 73
  • laracroft.jpg
    laracroft.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 78
  • octolara.jpg
    octolara.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 74

Fenris

contaminated pool

3 Friends (skylar maexo, leana lovings and eden ivy) book for holiday a villa.

they are happy about the location as they check out the villa when they decide to switch in their bikinis and try out the pool.

leana and skylar are first at the pool but look disgusted at it , its a green mess full of algae / seeweed.

skylar says shes gona write a complain mail to the landlord of the villa so they fix it on monday.

thats when the wild eden runs out of the house she screams: don't be scared of the cold and pushes skylar into the pool.

as she sees the mess she kicked skylar in shes terrible sorry, they help skylar out who is coverd in the green sticky mess.

skylar goes a little angry showering. back at the pool the other are sunbathing they argue a little about edens temper but finaly its forgiven.

skylar sweats in the sun when she rubs her feet together oh god it itches down there i hope i didn't got an infection from that dump.

at night skylar wakes up sweaty she holds her belly like she has some stomache problems.

she walks to the Toilette rubing her crotch complaining how it burns. on the Toilette she still can't stop rubbing her pussy as green slime runs out off her pussy she shortly stops: f*** thats definitly not normal but i can't stop myself!
as she goes on pleasuring herself.
as she starts coming multiple times shes coughing up slime running down her mouth covering her boobs she squeezes them as a final big orgasm hits her as she passes out.

as she opens her eyes on the floor the have changed in a green color. her movement became a little more animalistic and she growls which causes slime to squill out between her teeth.

as a noice comes from leanas room she seems having a nightmare moaning and rolling in her bed when skylar walks in her room she looks at the sleeping leana and crawls under leanas blanket.

leana starts moaning in her ***** as the turned skylar starts licking her pussy.
skylar moves up dripping a path of slime over leana as she fully lays on leanas face to face leana wakes up but before she realized whats going on skylar presses her mouth on leanas. she sloppy kisses with her tongue all in leanas mouth as skylar unlocks her kiss she drools her slime all over leanas face.

as leana almost drowns in the slime skylar facesits on her riding her till she comes again and again. leanas legs and arms stopp moving and out off leanas pussy spills green slime.

Its back morning and eden is in the kitchen having breakfast wearing a sexy bikini. as she hears the sound of the stairs she says :finaly you guys are up i think we should drive to the beach till our pool is fixed.

as she turns around skylar is standing right behind her she shreaks and wants to turn around when leana blocks her way both are drooling slime and have now green spots all over their bodies.

they takle eden to the ground covering her in their slime liking , kissing and rimming her from both sides.

maybe after they are done all three of them walk into the pool.

as part II maybe a pool cleaning girl or a generel cleaning lady is entering the house not able to find a soul only spills of green slime when one ore more girls resurface from the pool to change her.