The first CGI Monster frame

Romero

Professional α Perv
Finally is here.

This is the first preview-frame of a huge movie of 1h 30min that's gonna be released during the year, and gives you an idea in what we are working on right now on.

We're experiencing delays as CGI is a really long job to do, and also pretty expensive.

In the next few days we should launch our Crowdfunding platform to make REALLY cool stuff like this happen.

And yes. That's Purple Bitch.

Let us know your opinion below here ! !

Attachments

• 54609cbd-772a-4f76-8878-5605ecad24eb.jpeg
    54609cbd-772a-4f76-8878-5605ecad24eb.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 514
Man that looks soo great! Really excited to see how much CGI adds to the scenes. If this is what we can expect then i'm definitely happy to help with crowdfunding. :)

Alberto

Looks awesome! Any details so far about the crowdfunding? I have of course no clue about the money videos like this may cost and it will be intersting to learn about the target of funding you want to reach and what reaching / missing the targets would mean for this plus future video projects.

Grand Alien

I see that Arcade Machine series has two parts already. Is it planned to release 3 part because it was said about 1h 30 minutes? or it is canceled?
I think I'm not alone waiting for any full-length movie )

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
I see that Arcade Machine series has two parts already. Is it planned to release 3 part because it was said about 1h 30 minutes? or it is canceled?
I think I'm not alone waiting for any full-length movie )
Hi,

The Arcade Machine Series (3 episodes) it's entirely out on the website. The 3 episodes together are approximately around 1.30H :)