The Fetish Fairy

Another Idea from mine..

a girl comes crying in her room talking to herself how mean all other girls treat her.... sudenly in a cloud appers some busty chick in a cloud of dust wearing a latex corset with a latex skirt or something like that (maybe someone like amber alena ore randy moore) ... the girl is surprised and ask who she is and what she does in her room.... she tells her she is the girls fetish fairy and grants 3 wishes....
the girl thinks about it and says she wants that the other girls won't bully her instead even follow her orders... fairy says granted and in a cloud of mist there is a helmet... the read inside mind controll helmet... wear for a couple of hours and you will be an obediant slave.... the girl says not exactly what i expected... snd the fairy amswers its always a little diffrent than anticipated... she thinks about her second wish....i want to be able to fuck their stupid smiles from their faces (probably hoping for a futa dick) when a tentacle comes with a little orgasm out of her pussy... even the fairy is surprised.... realy not what both expected :) no whats your third wisch the fairy asks ... the tentacle wraps around the fairy and the girl puts the helmet on the faurys head saying: i think about it thirst i'll test the first 2 wishes... tge fairy freezes under the helmet while the tantacle has its way with her a little through and through till finaly it comes on her latex dress... now its time to take the revenge to the mean girls with her mew fairy slave....

so acctualy like in some other topics the girls dont need always be completly naked i would like to see some clothes half on or soaked in cum (as read above i also realy like to see latex)

best regards