TENTACLES SEX TOYS MERCHANDISE

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi everyone! 🐙

I am opening this topic to announce that we are starting to develop our Merchandise Online Shop and working on several products for you as mentioned in the past and we are very exited and looking forward showing you the final products as soon as everything will be ready!

The CLOTHING MERCHADISE PROJECT it's at it`s final stage of development. We are creating a hight quality prêt-à-porter FASHION BRAND made in Italy inspired to the Japanese Hentai Art.
Also the GIN PROJECT it's marching to the final stage of product development and I am more that sure that you will love the bottle concept which has a marvelous sculpture design.

I would like to discuss in here about the development of a TENTACLE SEX TOY in particular, inspired to our prosthetics.
Please let us know which is your favorite tentacles from our movie production and which design you would like to can have the possibility to purchase.

I want to invite you to let us know your interest, desire and ideas about this product so we can create for you something unique and special.
For us your opinion it's very important in all we do!

I would also want to take the chance to thank you for all the support demonstrated and for your proactivity in this community! You are making this greater everyday!

Now let us know if you would want some tentacles and how you would most like those! Let's make it! ♥️

HENTAIED TEAM

Last edited:

ModMan

Very excited about what is to come. Personally I'm more a fan of the suction cup style and would love to see some mouth accessories.
The scene from the Agatha Vega vid where Jia is just standing there with a cum dripping tentacle out of her mouth is one of the hottest things. I've modified one of my toys to be like this but would love something specifically designed to easily be held in the mouth, room for the tongue and a cum tube.
Also just a simple tongue extension that's just the head of the tentacle. I love it when it's starting to just creep out of the mouth and can just kind of wiggle around.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Very excited about what is to come. Personally I'm more a fan of the suction cup style and would love to see some mouth accessories.
The scene from the Agatha Vega vid where Jia is just standing there with a cum dripping tentacle out of her mouth is one of the hottest things. I've modified one of my toys to be like this but would love something specifically designed to easily be held in the mouth, room for the tongue and a cum tube.
Also just a simple tongue extension that's just the head of the tentacle. I love it when it's starting to just creep out of the mouth and can just kind of wiggle around.
Hi! Interesting idea! Do you have an example for a similar toy? Is anyone else interested in this type of toy?

jake90

I would like to purchase the smoother tentacles like the ones used in Rae Lil black's arcade machine. I think there should be multiple sizes because I am concerned about the thickness. Many other toys similar to this like Bad dragon start their thickness too large and people looking for something more normal sized are left out. It could also gradually get thicker. But maybe have one size have a smaller max thickness. I think all should come with a cum tube as that is a huge draw for these videos!

adartzt12

looking forward for this stuff. Wonder about how much the tentacle will cost.

Would like to know if you are planning on selling the fake cum?

ModMan

Hi! Interesting idea! Do you have an example for a similar toy? Is anyone else interested in this type of toy?
This is pretty hack, because it's hard to cut silicone, but it works pretty decent. I started, with what I suspect you folks do, by just hacking off the bottom to get the length I wanted. But that blunt edge filled my mouth up too much and there was really no good place for my tongue so I trenched out that space. This also works well for holding a lot of cum. Then I realized my jaw was open just a bit too much so I made space for my teeth so I could close up a bit. Have to say I love this hanging out of my mouth as cum slowly dribbles out of it.

Attachments

• Tentacle.jpg
    Tentacle.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 307