Tentacle Lube

Wolfmurke13

Tentacle Lube

We open on front of a garage, as a engine steaming luxury sedan sedan breaks down, and pulls close to the doors. Lights are on inside.

“Damn it, not now! I just want to go home, stupid piece of junk!”

Driver was an sexy middle aged woman in business attire, she enters the doors with a boisterous voice. Stephanie Taylor works as a assistant manager at a talent booking agency. It's been a bad day. Car is brand new & she's angry at being delayed after being at the office all day at the meeting. Then there is something going on with satellites and sunspots, because her cell phone and car radio are also glitchy. She is not in the mood for this ****. Her heels click off the floor as she taps the buzzer in the front office, she doesn't want to touch anything.

From what she can see the garage is empty, office lights are on, but no one is home. “Hello? I'm not sure if you can help me here, whatever is going on outside is making my car not work...” She goes through the doors going into the actual garage, lights are flickering].

“Hello, Oil Change people, where are you? Customer needs serviced! ”

She hears something like whispers, then looks down to see another woman, a female in a tattered garage uniform in the pit. Nametag says Cindy. She looks pretty young, probably works the office.

“Be quiet, it's still up there!” in a quiet yell.

Without thinking of the context, Stephanie Blurts out... “Why are you down there?? Where is every... What is still up... whoooaa...!!” A tentacled arm wraps around her. The monster was actually perched on the car hoisted above the pit as it spits out a boot. Then it's tendrils reach out ensnare Stephanie before she can get back to the door.

Creature snatches her up, as female mechanic recoils and her eyes get big. She knows what is about to happen.

As tentacles switch how it holds her, and corkscrews off her clothes, leaving her silk shirt, bra, and jacket still on.

“No, is it gonna eat me?? Oh my god!!” A phallus shape tentacle plugs her mouth, and she is positioned and suspended as they twist and tighten around her arm and waist, she is in great shape.

Her kicking & thrashing decreases the more the thrusts and explores, and the times this beast spends itself in her.

The Beast has it's way with her for what seems like Hours.

She is laying on the dirty garage floor, as she again makes eyes with the girl in the pit. The creature seems finished with her, just dousing her in it's horror.

The girl quietly to herself “No, don't even let it know I'm still here...no no no...”
Stephanie reaches out to her, the beasts cumflation dripping off her torn clothes.

“Help me..., I can't take it all myself...” Then the Tentacles come for Cindy. “No!!”

Cindy frantically climbs out of the pit, and almost makes it to the door. Tentacles grab her by the legs, trip her.

“No no, not again! Nooo...”

She is dragged back in the garage, as Stephanie spasms.​

Wolfmurke13

Kinda see Steph as a Cory Chase or Penny Barber type. Looks sexy in business dress.

The mechanic office girl can be played by almost any model.