Sonya Blaze Crowdfunding, BTS package

Alberto

Choose issue category
Videos
Hi there,
due to the postponement of the Sonya Blaze release, now the BTS package (valid until Nov. 2nd) vanished from my purchases in my account. Pls. kindly restore this. Mabe you should be a bit more generous with the crowd funders when it comes to the date range period their purchases remain active in the accounts for download action. ;-)
Best,
albertros

Vendetta

Was there a BTS package for the Sonya Blaze crowdfund? I crowdfunded this as well, but I don't think I ever received any BTS stuff.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi! Once the video will be ready in the following days, the download link will reactivate as well with the BTS! Thank you!

Alberto

Hi! Once the video will be ready in the following days, the download link will reactivate as well with the BTS! Thank you!
Hi again, could you pls. give an update when the BTS package is about to be expected in the user account? I founded three or four BTS packages this year, but never have gotten any BTS material. And I feel that I already have waited long enough. In my user account meanwhile there not even can be seen a download link for the regulary founded video. And if you ask me, for founders they shouldn't be deleted from the accounts after such a short period of time.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi again, could you pls. give an update when the BTS package is about to be expected in the user account? I founded three or four BTS packages this year, but never have gotten any BTS material. And I feel that I already have waited long enough. In my user account meanwhile there not even can be seen a download link for the regulary founded video. And if you ask me, for founders they shouldn't be deleted from the accounts after such a short period of time.
Hi Alberto! The New experiment *** I.A - BTS Package has been delivered to all the funders.In order to reactivate the download links please send me an email at [email protected]
Thank you!

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hey - I had some trouble with my internet provider from last Monday til today. So you provided the BTS link on Monday and deleted it yesterday? Wow!
Hey! The link shows active on your account, I just checked! The link stays active for 7 days and after that we can reactivate it under request!

Alberto

Hey! The link shows active on your account, I just checked! The link stays active for 7 days and after that we can reactivate it under request!
Just for my clarification. I now see the following Sonya videos in my account:
  • The New experiment FULL HD
  • The new experiment Hd
  • The new experiment 4K
Isn't it so that this is the regular video while BTS (Behind The scenes (?)) comes as a different file with additional content not available with the regular purchase but for CF participents only? The regular video I was able to get myself a copy for. But I remember that end of October in my subscriptions I had two entries for the Sonya Blaze video, reading like:

The new experiment
The new experiment BTS

And there is no downloadable content (or ever was) that came as "The new experiment BTS". Could be a misunderstanding on my side, could also be that there are issues providing the BTS content. Maybe this helps to bring more light into this.

Thanks for caring!

Alberto

Still no BTS content from the Sonya Blaze CF in my account. Just the classic video release which I was able to download already.

Alberto

Still waiting for an update regarding a Behind The Scense Feature for Sonya Blaze. Or at least an explanation, why no such BTS scenes do exist.

Holy Eve

Administrator
@Alberto hello hello!
I hope you are doing great and having magical holidays✨
First of all, my excuses for the late reply.

Unfortunately, the material from Sonya's BTS was lost.
We were facing very unfortunate events that caused the loss of raw materials.
We did our best to recover the loss, but unfortunately, it was impossible.
We are deeply sorry for this unquestionably messed up situation.

Please, write us an email at [email protected], so we can provide a bonus for this incident.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, I appreciate it endlessly
My apologies and best regards