Slime Queen

So heres a Story nothing with tentacles but you do some other great stuff too and you can surely use the tentacle cum as slime :)

A space ship crashes down on earth first on scene is a heroine / or maybe policewomen ( in short hero) (wearing some skimpy outfit) to investigste....she searches trough the ship and finds a (best busty) women dressed in black latex dress (in short queen), slime covers her body dripping from all over her...
hero : are you alright miss? what happend here?
queen: i crashed , im sorry im a light weak maybe you can help me
<hero walks over to her when the queen grabs her had and pushes it into her tits covering the hero in some slime , the hero stumbles back...>
hero: what is wrong with you <the hero getting dizzi and sits on her ass>
queen: don't you like my treat? i swear soon you will <she walks to the hero and smears some more slime from hert tits in the heroes face and breast who Starts to moan in extasy and allmoust getting uncounces>
hero: please no i dont,..
queen: oh you want <she pulls of the heros skirt or short and rubs some slime in her pussy,.. after some ahego face the hero blanks out>
<regaining councessness the hero is strapped to a table when the queen enter>
hero: let me go you won't get through wit it
queen: oh i will, this planet will be mine with his queen you will all be my little drones!
<she starts licking the heroine an presses her mouth on herr the heroine squills till vomiting tons of slime...>
queen: were are almost done my little on
<she pulls up her dress were slime is dripping from her pussy, she sits on the heros face, who starts sucking her pussy>
queen: drink it all up when you wake up you are mine forever, hahaha
< the hero passes out, next scene the hero stands with a dull look in a little latex skirt and a tubetop or somthing else there like the queen dripping with sline from all of her body...the queen walks in>
queen: pleasure me pet!
<lesbian sex with licking fondling ect..
the queen is satisfied for now>
queen: now go fetch me some new drones

could be a hole series where in some other clips the captering from other girls is shown, with the slime "troops" in matching uniforms ect.. feel free to use as much as you want from the ideas or put some tentacles in it :) and sorry for my bad english

best regards

CoWHentaied

WAM her ..lol..

thanks for your contribution ... !

For a hero its working pretty fast on her ... and as the idea is now its not really matching the theme of hentaied ... (since its not wam) ..
but somehow .. I call her Cum Queen ... and a girl getting affected by (I name it cum) to get submissive .... now we have to integrate some T's ... here and there and everywhere :)
I cant really imagine something with this content right now but its very good to have such idea in mind

Cybermantis

This video sounds fascinating. As a huge fan of WAM and slime, I would love to see this video get created.

Even though I prefer slime, I would be okay with compromising and having the "slime" replaced with Hentaied's incredible tentacle cum.

Fenris

Thanks for the response, pronably wam is the wring word... more like spiting or jizzing from her mputh would be more accurate ..sorry english us not my first language :)