Robot Content

robogrrl

*beep boop*

Anyone here into robot stuff and/or petrification? I am an ASFR content creator interested in doing tentacle style content in a computer laboratory setting. Also I'm a busty brown girl, so if you want to see more of that please recommend me to Romero. V
Influencer (48).jpg
isit my Website to get an idea of my content.

Stuckboi007

*beep boop*

Anyone here into robot stuff and/or petrification? I am an ASFR content creator interested in doing tentacle style content in a computer laboratory setting. Also I'm a busty brown girl, so if you want to see more of that please recommend me to Romero. VView attachment 1057isit my Website to get an idea of my content.
I'd love to see a robot girl get attacked by tentacles. Sort of a change of pace. Like the robot girl doesn't understand what the tentacles want and causes her systems to overload and give in to the tentacles. I'd love to the confusion and curiosity as her systems try and analyze what is happening to her body. Or as another idea a girl gets attacked by robotic tentacles.

Moonpilot13

I would love to see a robot as a villain . Capture beautiful girl, strip her and do wild kinky sexy stuff to her. The possibilities are endless. She could be taken to the robot’s lab or spaceship. Suspended naked and played with in a great variety of ways. I vote for Rae Lil Black or someone like her. The robot could have an arm that is a whip. Another that has an electrical shock and another to go inside her.

Stuckboi007

I saw some old clips similar to this on Clips4sale. It was about a wife trying to destroy her husband's robot that he built on the garage. The robot revolted and ended up making her a sex slave.

rogerd

I saw some old clips similar to this on Clips4sale. It was about a wife trying to destroy her husband's robot that he built on the garage. The robot revolted and ended up making her a sex slave.
Do you know the title of this? I would like to find it, it might be interesting to watch.