Pussy Draining v2 [Parasited]

FemaleFluids

Firstly, I really f'ing love, if I'm permitted to neologize... all the glorious vagoozing that happens in all of these parasited scenes.

So much so that I'm suggesting taking it to a totally absurd ridiculous level with pussies gushing like wild rivers & spurting out like erupting geysers.

Also, I think trying to reproduce elements of a previous scene or being too deathly morbid was the wrong idea...

I think also, brain parasites might be the best catalyst to achieve this dyknamic. These parasite would commandeer the host's brain... activating the women's arousal & hormonal responses, causing her cerebellar region & parasympathetic nervous system to set her vaginal glandular lubricatory response into some truly surrealistic level of overdrive.

Speaking of vaginas & new settings, how about a team of women who are cave explorers? Maybe professionally as geologists or maybe simply recreationally?

One team member discovers a beautiful particularly highly funnel shaped passage (vagina-shaped?) with a very very strong pleasant intoxicating aroma. She invites the other women over to share in the womanly wonderment.

They all marvel at the unique formation & giggle about how it smells like pure distilled vagina smell.

While they're distracted the parasites take hold & as they pleasure one another into oblivion & with all their feminine fluids gushing & spouting forth in the midst of their ecstasy.

The chamber's shape means all of their secretions collect funnel down a hole in the center in drainlike fashion.

Maybe the question of exactly where their fluid is going & to what purpose is best left unanswered for a potential follow up scene?

I suspect something down below is growing ever stronger & ever more alpha female through this process.

What we do know is that the women are too exhausted, sore & drained by the end of the scene to even move. Fortunately, are much struggle one finally manages to lift her finger enough to activate her rescue beacon on the team's behalf.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticisms?