Purple bitch Crowdfunding!

Alberto

The project has been funded successfully in less than 72 hours. Thanks everyone to partecipating. The video is in the works, we're gonna keep you guys posted. The extra funds that are gonna be received are gonna be spent on extra material!! HURRAY!
That's huge! Congrats. I'm sooo curious about this. And also happy to be a small piece of puzzle to make incredible things possible.

Alberto

@Romero
As I see, there is a high potential in the crowdfunding. Maybe it would be worth to add new targets and formulate them. The funding for the video is done. But what would a founder get in detail if higher amounts, e.g. 20.000, 17.000, 16.000 would be reached as a on top add on? Not that it is required but could be interesting even for those who already decided to spent money.

Cuminflator

Hello dear team I would also participate with 25 euros What advantages do I have with it and in which things, for example, will I still invest because the regular limit has been reached manual

eatresleches

@Romero - Your link to the project is showing the picture. Think this wasn't your intention. :)

PS: Incredible shot. Will you give away who's the modell?
Purple Bitch, name's in the project

- estresleches

extra: I'll always have this question so I decided to add it to my signature:
Any current artistic job opportunities for Hentaied?

eatresleches

Hello dear team I would also participate with 25 euros What advantages do I have with it and in which things, for example, will I still invest because the regular limit has been reached manual
You'd be able to download the scene before someone that wouldn't assist in funding. It's on the crowdfunding page

eatresleches

I doubt anything would get locked behind an NFT paywall lol. I think it's a cool and different perk if anyone wants to invest in it, i wouldn't knock it if it's not your thing.

Nice to see all of the efforts into making this production happen though, quite impressive to see the numbers after 2 days.
NFTs rock! I agree with you on this, one hundred percent 🤙🏼

eatresleches

More specialized sites incoming? That sounds quite interesting - luv me some futa! :) Any ETA or more info on what to expect?

I understand that there is plenty of buzz around NFTs and thus a lot of "opportunity" there, but frankly, it's also a shaddy as **** ponzi scheme at heart, that gets plenty of vunerable folks hurt badly financially. I'm happy to support your artistic efforts the old fashioned way and I also don't mind crowdfunding approaches in general, but I want no part whatsoever of that NFT business. To each their own though, I just hope this stuff does not permeate too deeply into the site, so as to e. g. lock actual worthwhile content behind a ****** engagement with NFTs. Not gonna lie, that would be a major ... uhm, turn off - no pun intended 😥
If you don't want the NFT, you don't need to claim it. Or you could send it to me 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Alberto

@Romero
Thanks for providing the Purple Bitch video. I know it may sound strange. But I don't have equipment a high resolution video. Don't know if that makes me "one of a kind" here and personally I for sure can live with a bit more waiting time. Issue is, that in the Crowdfunding it reads: "Download the scene before anyone else" what intends, that I get something I can of course also view beforehand of the official release. Else it doesn't make much sense to participate in the CF. So from this perspective I would appreciate, if also a lower quality resolution video (1080p, 720p....) could be provided to those who did attend in the CFs.

Alberto

I know crowdfunding is about making things possible. But if spending 150,00 EUR (I don't collect or want T-Shirts ;-)) is rewarded mainly be getting myself a video one week beforehand of release in a high-res solution that I can't watch and then need to spend additional 30 EUR to get myself a copy in 1080p resolution, then this is not what I am looking forward to repeat more often.

Alberto

@Romero
Well - I don't know why my last comments regarding a free 1080p copy of the video I spent 150 EUR for isn't even worth a reply. Then let's keep things short. As long as such an amount of money in the Crowdfunding isn't worth delivering a copy in 1080p (while I can't use 4K format) I won't spend any more money in further crowdfundings. I then will simply wait for the official release (if it's coming) and then, if I like what I see, will spend the regular price for getting me a copy of it. And that's it.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
@Romero
Well - I don't know why my last comments regarding a free 1080p copy of the video I spent 150 EUR for isn't even worth a reply. Then let's keep things short. As long as such an amount of money in the Crowdfunding isn't worth delivering a copy in 1080p (while I can't use 4K format) I won't spend any more money in further crowdfundings. I then will simply wait for the official release (if it's coming) and then, if I like what I see, will spend the regular price for getting me a copy of it. And that's it.
Hi Alberto! I am very sorry for the inconvenience, I will text you in private

Alberto

Hi Alberto! I am very sorry for the inconvenience, I will text you in private
Thanks for your kind support. I can confirm now that I am back on the side of the happy crowd funders and I'm glad to have now a 1080p copy of the film I can watch. So I will gladly check out your further crowd fundings and hope that it will become a standard to make available less than 4K video solutions for crowd funders in general to avoid such discussions in the future.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Thanks for your kind support. I can confirm now that I am back on the side of the happy crowd funders and I'm glad to have now a 1080p copy of the film I can watch. So I will gladly check out your further crowd fundings and hope that it will become a standard to make available less than 4K video solutions for crowd funders in general to avoid such discussions in the future.
Thank you Alberto for your feedback! Happy to know that you can enjoy Hentaied! 😊