Purple bitch Crowdfunding!

Romero

Professional α Perv
Hello Hello.

We're live with the crowdfunding.

purple2_1.72.1.png

Find more informations here to fund and to pre purchase the project: Purple Bitch Crowdfunding

Last edited:

Alberto

@Romero - Your link to the project is showing the picture. Think this wasn't your intention. :)

PS: Incredible shot. Will you give away who's the modell?

Alberto

@Romero - I have taken a closer look into the Black & White package. Here I find:
  • special package
    Black and White Hentaied NFT
What does NFT stand for? Is it a sort of special access to Hentaied? And what other pages are you currently running (or are planned)? I read this in the gold and diamond packages and am interested to see what may exist that I am not aware of yet. ;-)

Romero

Professional α Perv
NFT stands for Not fungible token, it's basically a piece of art connected to the blockchain, which makes that limited copy exclusive to the owner.

The NFT market went incredible this year, with a market cap of 32 Bln bucks.

The NFTs also function as a token, giving access to bonuses, in Hentaied, Defeated, Futanari and the various sites we're working on.

Romero

Professional α Perv
50000€ is the total budget of the scene.
We spent already 35000€ and looking for 15000€.
If it goes over 15000€, the extra money is spent on additional CGI

CoWHentaied

Hello Hello.

We're live with the crowdfunding.

purple2_1.72.1.png

Find more informations here to fund and to pre purchase the project: Purple Bitch Crowdfunding
Somehow I had something else in mind when I read Crowdfunding ... to give more weight to the crowd and create something what is straight produced for the crowd ... no critics.. just saying

I'm curious anyway ... like always :p

NFT stands for Not fungible token, it's basically a piece of art connected to the blockchain, which makes that limited copy exclusive to the owner.

The NFTs also function as a token, giving access to bonuses, in Hentaied, Defeated, Futanari and the various sites we're working on.
What about the other members who are not familiar with crypto / nft's ?

I can remember many here have the urge and almost begged you to see BTS stuff ... but as of now it seems its only for privileged NFT holders? (Or for this scene in paying 150€)

And whats the content of BTS ... ?

FFan4L

More specialized sites incoming? That sounds quite interesting - luv me some futa! :) Any ETA or more info on what to expect?

I understand that there is plenty of buzz around NFTs and thus a lot of "opportunity" there, but frankly, it's also a shaddy as **** ponzi scheme at heart, that gets plenty of vunerable folks hurt badly financially. I'm happy to support your artistic efforts the old fashioned way and I also don't mind crowdfunding approaches in general, but I want no part whatsoever of that NFT business. To each their own though, I just hope this stuff does not permeate too deeply into the site, so as to e. g. lock actual worthwhile content behind a ****** engagement with NFTs. Not gonna lie, that would be a major ... uhm, turn off - no pun intended 😥

I doubt anything would get locked behind an NFT paywall lol. I think it's a cool and different perk if anyone wants to invest in it, i wouldn't knock it if it's not your thing.

Nice to see all of the efforts into making this production happen though, quite impressive to see the numbers after 2 days.

Cuminflator

I'm definitely very excited to see what this video will look like I hope that there will also be some cum inflations:p. Will there also be some details? should it be very realistic? I am very excited LG

Romero

Professional α Perv
About the crowdfunding we are taking it as a new thing on this huge project we are working on, which is gonna be divided in 3 scenes.
We're reorganizing the forum to then crowdfund the ideas that are being suggested there, expecially with the pre-purchase form - then adding some perks on top.

About NFT, is not shady as it is, but yes, people try to speculate on them, and should not be sponsored by people with financial issues for sure.
We're gonna use NFT to access the site, but this doesn't mean you need NFT to access the site; is just a new form of membership that is granted to the possessor of the NFT - which can be resold to another user in case. It's like a transferable membership.

The Futa site should open at the end of the month if all goes as intended, and is gonna be free to Hentaied users.

BTS footage and pics are funny moment of real life on set, pics and stuff that goes on. We're expanding this lately, and we're gonna figure out the best way to put it out. For sure the NFT owners are gonna have early bird access !