purchase vids only last 7 days?

Spagetti

Choose issue category
Account
Are purchased vids download link suppose to be removed after 7 days or is that a bug?

fuzzywuzzy

Pruchased Videos are only available for download for a limited amount of time. Somehow this period ranges from about a week up to several months.

But even with the slowest Internet in town that time should easily be enough to download the video and store in an external Hard drive/ USB device or so for eternity.

However I also would be pleased to hear from an admin or Site authoritan why things are settled that way. Why is it even a limited time? I mean, the term "purchase" does indicate a lasting ownership, not a time limited "rent". And on the other hand: Why are the time periods so different from video to video?

Serqonion

I would imagine this might have to do with these guys still being relatively small, and therefore it could simply be server size and the amount of data (videos) they can host at a time, so they might do rolling purchasable content. That's my guess anyway.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi,

The. download links stay active for 7 days after the purchase but if needed we reactivate those under request.
Thank you!