Processing Issue

Choose issue category
Payment
When I try to purchase stuff on hentaied or the new site parasited it keeps me on the 3D secure authentication processing page. I tried starting over after like 20 30 minutes and still did the same stuff.

Tried different cards too including a credit card.

Literally, the same thing is happening to me, but im on an apple for phone and I used to be subscribed to Hentaied. Now I can't resuscribe to the original site or the new one, Parasited.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Literally, the same thing is happening to me, but im on an apple for phone and I used to be subscribed to Hentaied. Now I can't resuscribe to the original site or the new one, Parasited.
Hi, I am very sorry to hear! Please write us an email at [email protected].

Please try to cancel all the cache and cookies and to use a different browser to purchase and then let us know!

Thank you!

Slimepod

I did the same steps when attempting to purchase membership for parasite.com, I cleared cache & cookies and used different browsers/ devices. Still getting the "Failure (bin.process)!" each time.

jvqwjhgk

Same, but maybe it's the card I'm using not working well overseas? PayGarden would be great...

My browser clears everything when I close it, so I don't think it's cache/cookies.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi,

I am very sorry for the payments problems, unfortunately comes from the payment processor side! We are trying to solve the problem for as soon as possible!

Please attempt again the purchase in the following days!

Thank you!

Rand001

Did anyone figure out how to get past the "Failure (bin.process)!" error on the 3D Secure page yet? I tried a couple browsers, so cookies and configs should not be an issue, but ends up being the same error everywhere. Or is the payment processor just not supporting certain types of 3D Secure MasterCards?