Pre-Purchased a video and link will expire before the actual video will be released.

LordGabe

Choose issue category
Videos
So not sure if it will change. But at the moment. I pre-purchased Toilet Encounters 3 with an undetermined release date. I didn't mind since I bought the video quite early and the expiration for the link was set to Oct.11.2022. Today is Sep 16. Still a bit of time for the video to come out. Most of the upcoming videos had released and I assumed the next would be the one that is about to expire on me. Sadly I see the upcoming video is coming out in 28 days and it's not the one paid for. The link will never show up and will expire before I even get to download it. Could someone tell me if that is just a mistake on the website? If not, is there a way to extend the date so I have a chance to get it? Please let me know and thanks for the help.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So not sure if it will change. But at the moment. I pre-purchased Toilet Encounters 3 with an undetermined release date. I didn't mind since I bought the video quite early and the expiration for the link was set to Oct.11.2022. Today is Sep 16. Still a bit of time for the video to come out. Most of the upcoming videos had released and I assumed the next would be the one that is about to expire on me. Sadly I see the upcoming video is coming out in 28 days and it's not the one paid for. The link will never show up and will expire before I even get to download it. Could someone tell me if that is just a mistake on the website? If not, is there a way to extend the date so I have a chance to get it? Please let me know and thanks for the help.
Hi, thank you for your support and for being part of our community! Do not worry about the expiration of the link, will activate once the video will be ready for the download! Also please feel free to write us an email at [email protected] if you will ever need to reactivate a link or for any problem!

Thank you!

69th Sister

I was wondering the exact same thing as I pre-purchased Rae's Box Time. Now I know, but the wait is still so hard! I'm excited for this one!