Pre-Purchased a video and link will expire before the actual video will be released.

LordGabe

Choose issue category
Videos
So not sure if it will change. But at the moment. I pre-purchased Toilet Encounters 3 with an undetermined release date. I didn't mind since I bought the video quite early and the expiration for the link was set to Oct.11.2022. Today is Sep 16. Still a bit of time for the video to come out. Most of the upcoming videos had released and I assumed the next would be the one that is about to expire on me. Sadly I see the upcoming video is coming out in 28 days and it's not the one paid for. The link will never show up and will expire before I even get to download it. Could someone tell me if that is just a mistake on the website? If not, is there a way to extend the date so I have a chance to get it? Please let me know and thanks for the help.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So not sure if it will change. But at the moment. I pre-purchased Toilet Encounters 3 with an undetermined release date. I didn't mind since I bought the video quite early and the expiration for the link was set to Oct.11.2022. Today is Sep 16. Still a bit of time for the video to come out. Most of the upcoming videos had released and I assumed the next would be the one that is about to expire on me. Sadly I see the upcoming video is coming out in 28 days and it's not the one paid for. The link will never show up and will expire before I even get to download it. Could someone tell me if that is just a mistake on the website? If not, is there a way to extend the date so I have a chance to get it? Please let me know and thanks for the help.
Hi, thank you for your support and for being part of our community! Do not worry about the expiration of the link, will activate once the video will be ready for the download! Also please feel free to write us an email at [email protected] if you will ever need to reactivate a link or for any problem!

Thank you!

69th Sister

I was wondering the exact same thing as I pre-purchased Rae's Box Time. Now I know, but the wait is still so hard! I'm excited for this one!

LordGabe

So just wanted to update on the whole situation. Since last time. I said the video I paid for hadn't released yet (Toilet Encounter 3). It's now only 4 days left until my pre-purchased video expires and sadly a different video gets released again. I know this is kind of unnecessary and I already sent an email. Hopefully I get this sorted out soon. But I have to ask. Why is the "Upcoming Video" section no longer updated anymore? The last three videos that released in the last month and a half just came out of nowhere. I don't know if it's only on my end. But the upcoming video is on one that won't release on 20+days. On top of that. Why is the Pre-purchase function available on videos that are not confirmed to release in a month or two? I paid for this video on 6/11/22. The website gave me a 4 month expiration date. By that logic. That would mean it should've released within, or at least at the end of that timeline. Sorry if this sounds like I am ranting. I know this can be fixed right away. I just think there can be a few changes that could be made to fix any of these issues from reoccurring. I will update on what will happen next when they contact me back from the email. Maybe someone else might have the same problem as me and this will help them.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So just wanted to update on the whole situation. Since last time. I said the video I paid for hadn't released yet (Toilet Encounter 3). It's now only 4 days left until my pre-purchased video expires and sadly a different video gets released again. I know this is kind of unnecessary and I already sent an email. Hopefully I get this sorted out soon. But I have to ask. Why is the "Upcoming Video" section no longer updated anymore? The last three videos that released in the last month and a half just came out of nowhere. I don't know if it's only on my end. But the upcoming video is on one that won't release on 20+days. On top of that. Why is the Pre-purchase function available on videos that are not confirmed to release in a month or two? I paid for this video on 6/11/22. The website gave me a 4 month expiration date. By that logic. That would mean it should've released within, or at least at the end of that timeline. Sorry if this sounds like I am ranting. I know this can be fixed right away. I just think there can be a few changes that could be made to fix any of these issues from reoccurring. I will update on what will happen next when they contact me back from the email. Maybe someone else might have the same problem as me and this will help them.
Hi! Thank you for contacting us! I am very sorry but your email might have ended in spam. I will discuss with the team about the upcoming section! Thank you! ☺️

69th Sister

I too, bought something that's TBD on release date. I'm guessing it's pretty far out and I do think that section should be handled better. I bought the Rey in a box.

LordGabe

Well I got my email and they said "Thank you for contacting us! I am sorry for the late release but please do not worry about the expiration of the link, will automatically reactivate when the video will be ready!" Well I was told the same thing from PICCOLOKOALA. I guess I will wait and see if that is true. I checked my account today since it's Oct 11. Don't know if "link" is even the correct word to use now. Maybe I should've called it Active Subscriptions. Since that is what the website has it under. The Active Subscription for the pre-purchased video is gone. Maybe when the video comes out. It will come back like they said. I will post again if that does or doesn't happen.