Please stop doing this in videos

Wolfmurke13

I want to know how you know it's "many" of you. I mean Romero even wrote above that it's one of their most popular fetishes on the site alongside some other fun ones. If what you said was the case I don't see how Hentaied would be growing as it has been. And why is it now suddenly an issue. Because last I checked there was quite a lot of the "all the way through" content on here. In fact they essentially advertised themselves as RL tentacle hentai where said things happen so it's hard to believe you've been around since then or otherwise you probably wouldn't be here now.

So my only thoughts are that you came in because you liked a few of their videos that didn't have that. That's fine. Glad to see them bringing in more peeps. But what isn't ok is saying that because you don't enjoy something that no one else should. Or rather that they should stop making the content that probably brought peeps to them in the first place. And then you add in a veiled threat of not paying for more because your particular tastes might not be appeased. Hey. That's fine too. If it ain't for you, it ain't for you, but don't go trying stop content for other people because of your tastes.

There's things on here I'm not a fan of, but does that make it right for me to tell others that they can't enjoy it? Or tell Hentaied, who are bringing in great high quality content for us kinkier folks, that they should stop a particular kink? That's not right. I mean the videos are have previews, screenshots, and tags last I checked. Generally it's not too hard to know what you are getting. In fact there are some things I hope to see in the future as well~ which are not very realistic.

I wouldn't usually respond to such things, but if there are going to be peeps who are gonna start limiting what gets done on here, then I have to at least show there are peeps against that too. It's not a thing of saying what you like as we all do, but the thread title is almost demanding that Hentaied stops it despite other peeps enjoying it, for you. That's selfish and if it's really that much of a bother there are plenty of other sources I'm sure you can get your fix from. What you could of asked for instead was perhaps a new tag to specify such things so that you wouldn't be caught off guard again. Rather than having it stopped completely. Else we'll just end up with another vanilla fetish site. And that's , I believe, finding a good in between answer. But if it gets made, it gets made.
Well, the people who ain't into it are not sticking around, I know the site isn't high on my priorities anymore because maybe 10% of the tentacle content I actually like anymore. They ask for user feedback (that we can all read), get it, told repeatedly people don't like it, then keep doing what they were doing. I can take my views elsewhere, hopefully another film maker is listening to the comments from people not getting what they want here.

crazy1004

Well, the people who ain't into it are not sticking around, I know the site isn't high on my priorities anymore because maybe 10% of the tentacle content I actually like anymore. They ask for user feedback (that we can all read), get it, told repeatedly people don't like it, then keep doing what they were doing. I can take my views elsewhere, hopefully another film maker is listening to the comments from people not getting what they want here.
Well bye then. No one will miss you demanding that everyone has the same taste as you.

Wolfmurke13

Well bye then. No one will miss you demanding that everyone has the same taste as you.
Well, be happy with yourself with getting the same stale scenarios again and again.

Oh look, a new video with a girl getting tentacle fucked... on a floor... under a bed. Never seen that exact scenario before.... /s.