Party Monster AKA ****** of a Party (PARASITED)

BeObscene

So this idea is a little goofy but I think it could work with the right performers. It's kind of Evil Dead inspired.

A young woman, Kimmy, 18, is throwing a party at her stepmother's house reluctantly. Her frenemy Jamie tells her it's a good way to impress the cool college kids she wants to hang out with. Kimmy is a straight A student, no sex, doesn't drink or smoke, she doesn't even swear. She's the last person to be doing this.

INT. STEPMOM'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Kimmy leans against a wall holding a full plastic cup of beer and watches people dancing and going crazy. Jamie walks up to her.

JAMIE
What are you doing? That could
be you right now.

KIMMY
Um. I'm ok.

JAMIE
(Rolls her eyes)
At least drink that.

KIMMY
I don't know. I think I'm allergic.

JAMIE
Allergic to being a human being maybe.

Kimmy watches helplessly as two people dance close to a statue figurine.

KIMMY
Oh! Could you please be careful?
That's my...

Jamie stops her from ruining everyone's good time and her own social status.

KIMMY(CONT'D)
That's my stepmom's. She'd freak.

JAMIE
Relax. Nothing is going to happen.
Girl you just need to loosen up.

KIMMY
Jamie, there are people doing keg stands,
I'm pretty sure someone peed in the kitchen
sink, there's graffiti on the wall and there's
like a bunch of people making out upstairs
probably right this minute in my bed.

JAMIE
Trust me, Kimmy, they're doing more than
that.

Kimmy makes a face.

JAMIE(CONT'D)
You should be doing that. Maybe
with let's see...Brett.

Kimmy and Jamie look over at jock Brett, 19, hanging with his cool friends.

KIMMY
Yeah, right. He doesn't even know
I exist.

JAMIE
You're right. That's why tonight you're going
to stand out for once in your pathetic life. Not be
such a Mommy's girl.

KIMMY
(Scoffs)
I am not a Mommy's girl.

JAMIE
You so are. You always do what
that bitch says.

KIMMY
Hey! Samantha is really nice. Ok?
She let me stay here after my
dad got back with my mom...and
after they kicked me out.

JAMIE
Fuck that is the saddest thing anyone
has ever said. Please don't let Brett
hear that ****.

Jamie notices Kimmy staring at the front door, as if she's anticipating a certain Matriarch's return.

JAMIE(CONT'D)
She's not coming back. Remember? Business trip?
She won't be back until Monday. She won't
even know anyone was here.

KIMMY
You're right.

The statue figurine gets bumped off its stand and breaks on the floor. Kimmy gasps, she clasps a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

JAMIE
That's what glue is for.
I need a refill.

BeObscene

INT./EXT. SAMANTHA'S CAR - TRAVELING

Samantha, stepmom, pulls up the street in her car. She's on the phone with one of her bosses.

SAMANTHA
Yes. I'm sorry I can't believe
I did that, Miss Johnson...I know
it's an important file, that's why I'm
headed back home right now...I will be
there in the morning bright and early
for the presentation...or it's my ass...yes.

She hangs up and takes a breath. She notices several cars and young people hanging outside her home as she gets closer.

SAMANTHA(CONT'D)
What in the world? What? No! Kimmy!
She wouldn't. She did! Oh my god!
You have so much explaining to do!

Samantha parks her car on the street and marches up to the house. She pushes past some young ***** people.

***** TEEN
Whoa! Didn't realize someone
ordered a stripper.

SAMANTHA
I am not a...GET THE FUCK OFF
MY PROPERTY!

They run off. She steps on beer cans as she gets to the front door in her high heels and nearly trips. She just misses stepping on a certain PARASITIC WORM. She prepares herself for what she's going to say to her dear stepdaughter before opening the door, going from sweet and nice to furious and violent. She's ready, she takes a deep breath and reaches for the door knob but before she can the WORM has slithered its way up her thigh and gets inside of her! Samantha reaches down, unsure what's happening. The WORM does its thing, turning her.

INT. STEPMOM'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Kimmy is stressing over the mess being created, she turns to Jamie.

KIMMY
You're going to help me clean
up tomorrow, right?

JAMIE
Er, yeah. Sure.

The music changes on the playlist to club music. Jamie gives Kimmy a shove in the direction of the middle of the room.

JAMIE(CONT'D)
Come on! Get up there!
Now's your chance!

The door opens, everyone pauses. Who could it be? Samantha stands there in silhouette. Her eyes glow white.

JAMIE(CONT'D)
****. Is that the cops?

Everyone looks at the strange woman, not only are there weird marks on Samantha's face but her clothes are ripped. She smiles. Only Kimmy knows something is wrong, the only one that sees these weird eyes and goo coming out of her mouth.

SAMANTHA
Don't stop the party on
account of me.

Kimmy squints her eyes.

KIMMY
Mom?

Jamie frowns.

JAMIE
What?

Samantha dances in the middle of the room to the music, everyone circles around her, maybe too ***** and high to see what's really happening. Samantha strips out of her clothes until she's only in a bra and panties, she still keeps her heels on. Everyone cheers her on. She locks eyes with Kimmy and walks over to her, swaying her hips.

SAMANTHA
Cool party, Kimmy. Don't worry, I'm
not mad. The only thing you did wrong
was not invite me.

She turns, flipping her hair and starts dancing again. Kimmy grabs her arm to get her to stop.

KIMMY
Mom what are you do---

Samantha picks up Kimmy and pushes her into a big chair. Everyone cheers when Samantha gives Kimmy a lapdance. She shakes her business all up in Kimmy's face.

BeObscene

PARTY PEOPLE
This is the best party ever! Who got the
stripper? Great idea! Who's the girl?

JAMIE
Go Kimmy! Everyone that's Kimmy
getting motorboated right now!

Jamie records Samantha slapping her boobs in Kimmy's face with her phone. Kimmy can't do much to stop this, her stepmother is too strong in this state. She tries calling for help to Jamie.

JAMIE(CONT'D)
I am helping you, girl! You're about to
go viral!

Kimmy notices Brett and the others cheering her on, she warms a little to the attention. Samantha taunts her, removes her bra and pressures Kimmy into sucking on her breasts.

PARTY PEOPLE
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Kimmy does so, she goes from being repulsed to laughing at herself. She even laps them with her tongue, playing to the crowd.

SAMANTHA
That's my girl. That's my princess.

A new beat plays on the playlist and Samantha changes position, she twerks her nice ass in front of Kimmy. Everyone instructs her to smack the nice booty. She innocently gives a light swat.

SAMANTHA
Come on, honey! You can
do better than that!

Kimmy slaps one ass cheek nice and hard making the crowd go wild. Samantha positions herself to where her ass is right up in Kimmy's face. Brett and the others are eating this up. That's all that matters. Red and blue lights coming from outside.

JAMIE
**** it's the cops!

Everyone scrambles to leave but Samantha is keeping Kimmy right there in the chair.

SAMANTHA
Oh no! You're staying right here!

BRETT
Nice party, Candy!

He rushes out the door.

KIMMY
Kimmy.

Once everyone is gone Samantha has some alone time with Kimmy. Kimmy would be whimpering as Samantha taunts her.

SAMANTHA
Kimmy, sweetheart. I love
you now give Mommy a kiss!

The Parasite comes out of her mouth, Kimmy screams, struggles when Samantha kisses her. Knocking on the door. It's the police. Samantha tries to act like her previous self while Kimmy tries to pull the worm out of her mouth. She sits up from the chair, the police only see the back of it.

SAMANTHA(CONT'D)
Evening officers.

POLICE OFFICER
Miss Chambers?

SAMANTHA
Yes. It's me. Just got home.
Looks like my stepdaughter
decided to invite her entire college
here tonight. Sorry about the noise.
I'll make sure she's dealt with.

POLICE OFFICER
(Laughs)
All good, Miss Chambers. Kids will be
kids I guess. You have a good night now.

Samantha watches her ******** changing, she convulses, but she's able to keep her quiet.

SAMANTHA
Goodnight.

Left alone the two possessed stepmother and stepdaughter get it on, Samantha ripping Kimmy's clothes to shreds. Putting goo on each other and rubbing their breasts and pussies together. It could end where Samantha draws a heart with different colored slime on Kimmy's chest.
Maybe Jamie comes back to the house because she dropped her phone. She calls into the dark living room for Kimmy and Miss C. Both Samantha and Kimmy look at each other and smile fiendishly.

Thought it could be fun as a crazy stepmom/stepdaughter tale. Know it's not everyone's cup of tea but thought it would be cool.
:p