Parasited - Metamorphosis

NeptuneMoon

So far I've loved the new site, I don't know if users are allowed to put ideas for it here instead of Hentaied but since the forum tab led here I thought I'd might as well. This is just one idea I had that I'd love to see:

The actress starts off looking unattractive and lacking confidence, wishing she could be more beautiful and sexy. After a parasite infects her, she begins to transform, growing bigger features, looking more defined. The transformation is orgasmic, she's tearing her clothes off to make way for her new body, sweating and pulsing. It could be done by either one actress in clothing and effects that disguise her body or two different actresses with her face changing during the transformation. She might even test out her new body on an unsuspecting victim.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So far I've loved the new site, I don't know if users are allowed to put ideas for it here instead of Hentaied but since the forum tab led here I thought I'd might as well. This is just one idea I had that I'd love to see:

The actress starts off looking unattractive and lacking confidence, wishing she could be more beautiful and sexy. After a parasite infects her, she begins to transform, growing bigger features, looking more defined. The transformation is orgasmic, she's tearing her clothes off to make way for her new body, sweating and pulsing. It could be done by either one actress in clothing and effects that disguise her body or two different actresses with her face changing during the transformation. She might even test out her new body on an unsuspecting victim.
Hi! Thank you so much for your appreciation and support! Absolutely you can share in here your ideas so we can see if other members would like this story to be produced!

All the best,
Madalina

Origins

Great idea, in general there is so much you could do with the transformation/mutation theme. For example, it would be nice, if this could be dragged out more, maybe even with multiple episodes, so that the transformation does not happen all at once and completely unwilling. Rather, that it progresses gradually with the girl being confused at first, then realizing what is going on and struggling against it, then starting to appreciate it and wanting more and more, warping here mind and appearance even further. Her personality could change in tandem with the parasite exerting its effects, so that the completion of her mental submission and physical transformation would be an outcome not only of the parasite's prompts but also of herself giving in to them. One could even place this in a larger infestation/breeding storyline where the girl would be a patient zero and spread the mental and physical corruption among her friends and so on...
I am aware that this might be technically difficult or even impossible to do, but I thought there could be no harm in sharing what would be imaginable, so excuse me, if I took this to far. At least regarding her appearance, to make her transformation more than just from unattractive to hot girl, one could use contact lenses to change the colour of her eyes and make up to make her skin look veiny or something.

NeptuneMoon

Great idea, in general there is so much you could do with the transformation/mutation theme. For example, it would be nice, if this could be dragged out more, maybe even with multiple episodes, so that the transformation does not happen all at once and completely unwilling. Rather, that it progresses gradually with the girl being confused at first, then realizing what is going on and struggling against it, then starting to appreciate it and wanting more and more, warping here mind and appearance even further. Her personality could change in tandem with the parasite exerting its effects, so that the completion of her mental submission and physical transformation would be an outcome not only of the parasite's prompts but also of herself giving in to them. One could even place this in a larger infestation/breeding storyline where the girl would be a patient zero and spread the mental and physical corruption among her friends and so on...
I am aware that this might be technically difficult or even impossible to do, but I thought there could be no harm in sharing what would be imaginable, so excuse me, if I took this to far. At least regarding her appearance, to make her transformation more than just from unattractive to hot girl, one could use contact lenses to change the colour of her eyes and make up to make her skin look veiny or something.
You’ve described this concept better than I ever could of. Your final point as well on the transformation going beyond good looking to more veiny and mutated, that would probably become my all time favourite video.

Though I will admit you also reminded me of the flaws of this idea, both the video being a challenge on a technical level to do right as well as a good chunk of the audience may just find this type of content too intense.

That being said the whole point of the ideas forum is for members to share what kind of videos they would like to see, I appreciate your comment because it has given me a bit of hope that it’s possible they could read this and create a video or series on this transformation style.