parasited idea for a video series

my idea is called reign of the futanari

in ancient japan a meteorite crashes into a hillside
the meteor cracks open and slime pours out releasing a worm like parasite
that quickly slithers off to a nearby village infecting the women of the village turning them into big breasted hermaphrodites (futanari)
but it's not all fucking and sucking which they love to do, they have a purpose to destroy man , and to become the dominate species
but a wizard stops them, using ancient dark magic he stops the futanari and traps the parasite queen into a bronze statue and is buried deep under a mountain

present day
archeologists unearth the statue
and is sent to new york city to be examined by margo yinn, an expert in ancient Japanese mythology
margo takes the statue to her apartment for further study
tired ,margo goes for a shower
while in the shower,the statue cracks open revealing the queen ,who quickly finds margo
penetrating her
margo screams out in pain,then pleasure
slime flows from her vagina , her breasts grow larger veins start to protrude all over her body
she grasps her pussy screaming out
her clit starts to twitch and pulsate
slowly her clit grows and transforms into a very large and veiny cock
meanwhile her best friend and roommate jenny comes home

margo quickly attacks... her nipples transforming into tentacles shooting out from her body and penetrating jennies tits,pumping her full of parasite slime
jenny drops to the floor and starts to go thru spasms
she starts to moan and she strips off her clothes slime pouring out of her pussy
margos cock grows hard and she fucks her hard for a long time the covers jenny in her thick sticky cum
jenny screams out graping her snatch, as a huge dick spouts out
now its margo's turn for a good fucking
jenny fucks her silly covering her in thick sticky jizz

what now my queen jenny says to margo
margo replys, now we finish what i started 2,000 years ago
elsewhere a young woman wakes covered in sweat and she says
they're back

to be continued