Parasite videos feedback!

zeromarc

First, I would like to say that the parasite site/ videos are great! I would love to see more videos like "Maid" and the most recent video "Bubble Trubble". There are certain clips in the video where the parasite is being ****** into the chick from the back. These scenes are intense in a great way. Another I idea would be one of the girls chained or handcuffed (stuck) sort of like one of the videos with Valentina Nappi stuck in the elevator. Keep up the good work. Loving it!

First, I would like to say that the parasite site/ videos are great! I would love to see more videos like "Maid" and the most recent video "Bubble Trubble". There are certain clips in the video where the parasite is being ****** into the chick from the back. These scenes are intense in a great way. Another I idea would be one of the girls chained or handcuffed (stuck) sort of like one of the videos with Valentina Nappi stuck in the elevator. Keep up the good work. Loving it!
they are great vids,i would like to see body transformations,after the parasite enters the body it changes the their tits get bigger they grow cocks .with good fx ,just throwing it out there