Official release in 28280 days

Hi. What's going on with the release date of new videos?
Toilet Encounters 3
b5a723e38d7304fcbbfd9d774524af3d.jpg
And a few days later
dfb.jpg
seriously? :( wtf ?

LordGabe

At this point it's not a bug. The Pre-Purchase button has been greyed out and no longer clickable. I'm happy they did that since it has no clear release date. Nobody should give money for a video that has been in the upcoming section for months and a bunch of other videos are being released before this one. I am not sure what sort of problems they are having with releasing these upcoming videos. But 700+ Days is ridiculous.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Hi! Unfortunately as you noticed the upcoming section had some errors and bugs an we weren't very happy with it either so decided to take it away for now! We are working on the videos and will release as soon as possible! Definitely before 700days!

Thank you!!

LordGabe

Well that is good to hear. I will be looking forward to it when it does release. I will have to make sure I get that download link since I paid for it already.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Well that is good to hear. I will be looking forward to it when it does release. I will have to make sure I get that download link since I paid for it already.
I will let you know before the release and the link will automatically activate on your account! Thank you for the understanding!