Obsession [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Preface

“A scientist placed in charge of researching an extraterrestrial species begins to develop an unhealthy obsession with the alien parasites. These radical thoughts soon manifest into action as the scientist does the unthinkable in order to fulfil her diabolical fantasy.”

Using the laboratory set, this video directs a lot more attention to the transformation aspect of Parasited whilst also bringing back the ‘cumplosion’ style finale. The ending transformation will probably have to be a Futanari situation, a shot of the model’s head reacting alongside a shot of a CGI body undergoing the effects. Casting-wise, I had Talia Mint in mind for the role of the scientist. She has the perfect body type for the pre-transformed scientist though more importantly her brilliant acting and wild orgasms, especially from her Futanari solo, make for a great ‘villain’ style role.

IMG_1181.jpeg

For the test subject I went with Cherry Kiss. I’m surprised she’s not featured in any more Parasited features after nailing it in both Office videos, in light of that I decided to add her for this script.

Cherry Kiss.jpeg

HarumiHie

Script

Int. Bland Room

We slowly slide in on the SCIENTIST (30's), sitting in a bleak and featureless room as she records her thoughts into a notebook. She wears thick glasses, a lab coat kept in pristine condition and her blonde hair kept tidy in a ponytail. As she focuses on her writing, we hear the Scientist’s thoughts speak to us.

Scientist (V.O.)
Day thirty eight of the parasite research program. (sigh) It's affecting me worse than ever.

Int. Laboratory

Cut to the Scientist organising piles of research papers, working in a room scattered with complex machinery and test tubes filled with many various liquids. The Scientist walks around the laboratory, placing each document in their respective area.

Scientist (V.O.)
When I first heard about this project, I thought it was a joke. They gave me so many specimens then asked me to find out what they are, where they came from and what purpose they serve.

The Scientist comes to a stop and glances at a collection of jars. Contained in each of them is a black slug-like creature, swimming in a slimy substance.

Scientist (V.O.)
The parasites. An extra-terrestrial species of life.

Int. Interrogation Room

Now standing in a dark room, the Scientist glared through a window in front of her, allowing her to observe a brighter-lit room.

Scientist (V.O.)
We believe they arrived by a meteor shower that struck Earth a few months ago. On their own these creatures are unable to eat, ***** or breed. Their lifespan is no more than a couple weeks. Quite unremarkable. But when we introduce a host…

A TEST SUBJECT (30’s) walks into the room the Scientist is observing. Sporting a black mini-dress, the subject appears to have just been picked up from the street. She curiously wanders around the room, puzzled about her surroundings. From her perspective, the Scientist’s window was nothing more than a mirror.

Test Subject
Hello? Anybody?

The Scientist, with her arms folded, stares at the Test Subject. The Scientist looks down to see a parasite on the ground in the other room, free of its containment, crawling towards the Test Subject’s feet. The Test Subject looks down and screams in horror before the parasite leaps up her dress. Holding onto her crotch, the Test Subject gasps as we hear the parasite penetrate her vagina. The Scientist lets out a shuddering breath as she continues to observe.

Test Subject
(moaning in pain) Oh god! It’s moving inside of me!

She winces and moans as the specimen traverses through her organs. The Test Subject lets out an exaggerated gasp as her body loses control. Her bones seem to break and crack with each movement, the parasite was taking over. The Scientist continues to stare, a cruel smile begins to emerge on her face. The Test Subject’s agonising woes had changed into pleasuring moans and giggles. She closes her eyes, revelling in the euphoric feeling. With slime slobbering from her mouth, the Test Subject smiled as she opened her eyes, a pale texture corrupted her pupils.

Test Subject
Yesssssss.

As the Test Subject struggled to remove her clothing, the Scientist let out a slight snigger. The Test Subject’s attention suddenly directed towards the Scientist. This caused the Scientist to drop her expression, taking a step back in surprise. The Test Subject staggered towards the mirror, as if she could see through the one-way window. The Scientist watched on as the Test Subject pressed her body against the glass, licking the window as slime trickled down her figure. It was as if the Test Subject could sense the Scientist. The Scientist watched on, biting her lip at the sight of the infected Test Subject.

Scientist (V.O.)
… that is when the true beauty of the parasite emerges. Nothing is on this subject’s mind other than an insatiable desire to breed and mate. (moan) This is perfection in its purest form.

Int. Bland Room

We return to where the Scientist was at the beginning, writing her notes down in the featureless room. She stares off into space.

Scientist (V.O)
I can’t take it anymore. That level of intoxicating euphoria, it’s simply unattainable without them. I want them inside of me. Changing my bo-ody (moan). Just a few more hours and it’ll just be me here. That’s when I’ll do it. That’s when I’ll finally ascend!

Int. Hallway

We cut to the Scientist walking with a determined demeanour down an empty hallway. Fixated on her goal, she breathes heavily on her walk, unblinking in her expression.

Int. Laboratory

Making it to the laboratory, she grabs hold of every jar containing a parasite. Assembling five jars onto a counter, she’s unable to contain her excitement as she watches the parasites squirm around in their glass containers. The Scientist removes the band on her ponytail, releasing her long, blonde hair to fall down past her shoulders. She strips away her lab coat and clothing, throwing them aside as she stands before the parasites in her black bra and panties.

Scientist
I want you all. Make me perfect.

She opens up every jar and tips each of the parasites onto the counter, flooding the surface with the alien’s slime. Trembling in anticipation as the six parasites wiggle around the counter, the Scientist grabs one and holds it close to her face. She moans as she watches it throb inside of her grasp, slime dripping down her wrist. The Scientist brings it to her mouth and tries to engulf the parasite, gägging on the creature as it struggles to slide down her throat.

Gasping for air as she clears her throat, she grabs hold of another parasite and shoves it into her mouth. The Scientist shakes as she groans in pain to the parasites invading her insides. Grabbing a third parasite, the Scientist pulls her panties aside and sticks the creature inside of her pussy. The Scientist’s eyes roll back as she releases a bellowing yell.

Scientist
(deep yell) More! I need more!

She grabs hold of the remaining parasites. Scrambling to swallow them and shove them into her vagina. The Scientist flounders all around the lab, colliding with the counters as she struggles to compose herself. Slime drools from her mouth and pussy as she reacts in pain to the sound of her body rearranging. Despite the pain her body is in, her cries of praise contradict the sound of her painful transformation.

Scientist
(wailing) Yes!! Oh god I can feel it! My body is changiiiiiaaarrrghhh!!!

The Scientist falls to the floor, convulsing as her body continues to change. Soon she begins to settle, opening her eyes to reveal that they have been corrupted just like the Test Subject. The Scientist’s wicked smile returns as her takeover has been completed. Sitting upright, she masturbates on the floor, laughing like a psychopath at the pleasing sensation. The Scientist stands up, stripping her panties and bra off her body. She places her fingers into her mouth, now covered in slime that she spreads across her skin.

The Scientist
Now (giggles) I just need to find somebody else. Then I can- (grunt) huh? Wha-what’s happening to me? (gasp)

Transformation Sequence

The Scientist can feel a strange surge of energy sprawl across her body. She looks down to see all of her flesh is throbbing. Veins bulge along her skin. The Scientist winces in pain as her body changes once again. She cries in agony as her muscles bulge, outgrowing her once frail aesthetic. Her breasts and ass swell up in size, bouncing around as they grow exponentially. The Scientist’s entire body spasms through this hypertrophic change. It sounds as if her body is flooding with fluids. As the transformation subsides, the Scientist tries to catch her breath. She examines her new body. Pleased with her new look, the Scientist gives us that disturbing smile once more.

Scientist
(huffing) That was… the greatest feeling… I’ve ever felt. My body… this must be from taking in so mm-many parasites. I’ve never felt ssssoooo goooood. (moan) It’s like a never-ending orgasm, fuck!

As she tries to take a step forward, her body throbs once more. The Scientist gasps to the feeling, realising what may happen as a result.

Scientist
Oh fuck! (grunt) Wait! This is too much!! (groan)

Overflowing Sequence

The Scientist grunts to her body changing even further, her breasts pulsating as they grow in size. Her muscles and asscheeks expand, veins sprawling along her skin once more. The Scientist begins to belch and hurl as her body overflows with juices. Liquids shoot from her pussy onto the floor.

Scientist
Oh god!! I’m gonna burst!! Fuck it feels (deep voice) so fucking gooooooood!!! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Reaching an unparalleled size, her body is at its breaking point. The Scientist lets out a bellowing roar before a sudden loud bang hits the room. The Scientist explodes into a burst of cum. Splattering across the walls and floor, the Scientist’s yells are silenced along with the squelching of her insides. All that remains are pools of semen with several parasites scattered amongst the mess. They slither towards the exit left open by the Scientist, leaving trails of cum as they escape the laboratory.