Möther’s Meeting [Parasited]

HarumiHie

‘A stepson has his suspicions that his stepmother is up to no good with her two friends. Overtaken by curiosity, he follows the trio on one of their outings. Lead to an abandoned building, nothing can prepare for what the stepson finds inside.’

For this idea and a few others I plan on releasing here, I decided to dial it down in the script format, making it easier to read for you guys and easier to write for me as well. If an idea garners enough attention, I’m more than happy to write a fully detailed script.

This is an idea for a Parasited orgy video involving one male model and three female models. The idea came from the 1986 film Breeders, in which a detective investigating a series of missing cases of women lead to discovering an alien species plotting on breeding with them to take over the world. The scene in particular involves the brainwashed women bathing in an alien pool of slime. When the protagonists try to rescue them, they become violent and änimalistic.

Breeders 1986 Nude Scenes

IMG_1418.jpeg

IMG_1421.jpeg

Breeders Bathing.jpeg

Breeders Jumpscare.jpeg

Breeders Visual.jpeg

This is essentially borrowing the same scenario but with a few changes. Instead of a detective hunting down missing women, it’s a stepson suspicious of her mature stepmom and her two friends when they go out for long periods at a time and come back without saying where they have been. You could 100% do this idea with an older male model as a detective and younger female models as infected just like the movie, I just wanted to do a milf orgy because I wanna see one on Parasited. The primary change is in the film, the women try to attack and kill the detective however in this story instead of trying to kill the stepson, the women… you know…

Foursome.jpeg

HarumiHie

Story

The story follows the perspective of a young adult/teenage male who currently lives with his stepmom ever since his fäther disappeared. The stepson and stepmother get along well however her frequent outings with her two best friends raise suspicions from the stepson about her activities.

Eager to know, he plants a tracking device onto her jacket which he activates during her most recent outing. The stepson tracks down the device, taking him to an abandoned building. He breaks inside, honing in closer on the device's signal until he reaches his stepmother’s jacket, left in a pile of discarded clothing coated in some kind of strange, slimy substance.

Hearing a noise in the distance, the stepson presses on. He creeps into the room where the sounds are coming from and is bewildered by the sight before him. Within the room is a pool made out of some kind of fleshy material. This pool is filled with slime, the same kind stained onto the discarded clothes. Within the pool is the stepmother and her two friends, naked and lubricating one another with the slimy substance.

The stepson watches in complete shock at his stepmother and her friend’s behaviour. They drool and ooze the slime from their lips and between their legs, orgasming as they spill the substance from their bodies. Emerging from their mouths and genitals are parasitic creatures that swim around the slime pool. The women feel themselves and one another, experiencing an intense sexual arousal. Their eyes are otherworldly in appearance, comparable to a zombie.

The stepson tries to get video evidence of this entire situation until he is surprised and attacked by one of his stepmother’s friends. Dragged to the slime bath, he’s förced to confront his naked stepmother and her two friends, to which the stepson submits. Vowing to do anything his stepmother wishes as he kneels before her, the stepson is required to strip and enter the slime tub.

For the majority of the video, the stepson is subjected to many sexual acts with each woman, giving his attention to one whilst the other two tease both the stepson and his partner. Once both her friends have been sexually engaged with her stepson, the stepmom saves herself for last where she and her stepson endure intense sex.

As the two climax, the stepmom rests against the slime bath’s wall, commanding her two friends to restrain her tired stepson. They bring him before her vagina as the stepmother taunts him, telling her stepson that this is how his fäther went missing. The two friends press him inside of his stepmother’s pussy. She groans wildly as he enters her body. Having unbirthed her stepson, the stepmother’s body belches and shakes, she tells her friends to get ready to which they wade through the slime towards the stepmother and latch onto each of her nipples.

She groans with insatiable lust as streams of milk escape from her nipples and her friend’s lips. The stepmom is lactating at an overwhelming rate and her two friends are trying to digest as much as they can. The scene ends with the stepmother resting on the pool wall, breathless, whilst breastfeeding her two friends.

I do like this one a lot, I remember seeing that scene from Breeders and it always intrigued me. It would be cool if it could have two endings. The ending that you wrote and a second one where the step-****** kisses a parasite into the ***'s mouth and he becomes one of them.
Still this is a great story