Liya Silver solo

Holy Eve

Administrator
Romero's quote:
"She’s a good friend of my girlfriend but still… she doesn’t want to shoot hentaied because “scary” for her. I hope she will change her mind for a big feature"

Thank you guys for your interest and participation! We all would be really happy to work with Liya once again 💜

Happychappy007

Romero's quote:
"She’s a good friend of my girlfriend but still… she doesn’t want to shoot hentaied because “scary” for her. I hope she will change her mind for a big feature"

Thank you guys for your interest and participation! We all would be really happy to work with Liya once again 💜
That's a shame but ultimately any performer has to be comfortable doing a scene. It would be nice to have her back, even doing solo work with dildos, for example.

CoWHentaied

Romero's quote:

😭 ... not all tentacles have to be scary 😇

Seriously ... I know its often a "dark" story behind it and it can be hard to take it especially when you try to really get into the scene ... and she was oh well .. so stunning ...

Maybe if she could share some of her preferences of what she likes / dislikes about hentaied action... we could come up with something she will love doing😌

Holy Eve

Administrator
That's a shame but ultimately any performer has to be comfortable doing a scene. It would be nice to have her back, even doing solo work with dildos, for example.
For us, it is one of the most essential things that every performer feels good about the production and especially during the shooting! We give our best to provide a pleasant experience for girls 💝 True, true. Liya is absolutely stunning! So, let's hope for the best 🙈

Holy Eve

Administrator
😭 ... not all tentacles have to be scary 😇

Seriously ... I know its often a "dark" story behind it and it can be hard to take it especially when you try to really get into the scene ... and she was oh well .. so stunning ...

Maybe if she could share some of her preferences of what she likes / dislikes about hentaied action... we could come up with something she will love doing😌
Friendly alien tentacles?🙊 That sounds like an idea 🤓
I totally agree, Liya was just great! The New House video is one of my absolute favorite ones.

I wish we find out something that brings Liya back to us :devilish:💜

Pete Za

Registered just for Liya lol. Would love to see a solo scene of her where all holes are penetrated. Hopefully she comes back in the future.