Lifeforce [Vored]

HarumiHie

‘Dr Lovely is working on a new groundbreaking serum that’ll alter a person’s physical capabilities far beyond what is naturally possible. However, her assistant’s concerns of its potential psychotic side effects have influenced Dr Lovely’s superiors to shut down the project. In a desperate attempt to save her work, Dr Lovely injects the serum into herself. Her assistant, Ben, has unfortunately returned to the lab where he encounters the newly mutated Dr Lovely…’

Visual.jpeg

A fan-made script for the upcoming Vored site. The premise is of a female doctor who, after mutating their body with a serum, absorbs the life förce of her assistant before finally unbirthing them.

Took inspiration from a couple of films. The movie Lifeforce revolves around these cosmic alien vampires that suck the life förce out of humans for food. The most iconic of these alien vampires being a naked woman who uses her looks to reel in her prey. I used the concept of a woman slowly draining a man of his energy whilst they’re having sex before finally absorbing him from this particular character.

Lifeforce.jpeg

The whole cosmic vampire thing I instead replaced with a scientist who alters their body and goes mad with their newfound power. This I took from the character Green Goblin, particularly the movie depictions from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. These both contain really cool transformation scenes that I’d love to see performed by a female model.

Goblin - 1.png

Goblin - 2.jpeg

Script (1/2)

Fade in:

Int. Lab - Day

The credits play alongside a montage of DR LOVELY, a female scientist, working on a chemical compound whilst recording notes and running digital tests on a monitor. Her work is interrupted however when two individuals walk into the lab. The first is DONNA, a woman in a suit with a stern expression. Trawling behind her is BEN, a young lab assistant with a nervous energy.

Dr Lovely (Surprised)
Donna, er- I mean, Director Steel. What a pleasant surprise to see you here.

Ben (Fumbling)
I- um, Doctor I tried- I, um-

Donna (Direct)
I’m here to see the progress report on the enhancement compound.

Dr Lovely
Of course. As promised, a subject induced with the serum results in harmonious physiological enhancement with minimal risk.

Donna (Concerned)
Minimal risk?

The uptight woman turns to address Ben.

Donna
What about the incident with the trials six months ago?

Ben
There was… um, a negative reaction with test subjects-

Dr Lovely steps forward, reaching her hand out.

Dr Lovely (Interrupting)
But that was one trial. Every other trial has been met with successful results.

Donna (To Ben)
What kind of negative reaction?

Ben
… the subject’s primal urges overwhelmed their mentality. The final results were sheer savagery.

Donna gives Dr Lovely a cold stare.

Dr Lovely (Nervous Laughter)
Like I said, t-that trial was a fluke. Almost every single professional working on this project approves of its effectiveness.

Donna
And what are your opinions about the serum, Ben?

Ben
W-we need to alter the formula, start from scratch and run more trials.

Dr Lovely looks at Ben with a heartbroken expression.

Donna
Dr Lovely, these results will not please the board. Not one bit. When they arrive here in three days, they will come to a unanimous decision and your funding will be pulled.

Dr Lovely looks down at the ground in sadness. Donna turns away to leave the lab.

1.png

With Dr Lovely and Ben in the room, he tries to apologise for his response.

Ben
Dr Lovely, I… I’m sorry. I c-couldn’t lie a-about…

Dr Lovely
No, it’s… it’s fine, Ben. You did what you thought was right. I guess we should both get back to work.

Dr Lovely returns to working on her chemical compound, her face twitching in anger.

Cut to black.

Cut to:

Int. Lab - Night

Ben is in the lab alone, finalising his work. Once everything’s put away, he switches off the lights and leaves the lab. Ben locks the door behind him.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

Ben walks down a long hallway. After he takes a turn towards the exit, a hooded figure appears in the hallway. They unfurl their hood. It’s revealed to be Dr Lovely, wearing black casual clothes as she tries to sneak into the lab.

Cut to:

Int. Lab - Night

Dr Lovely unlocks the door to the lab and walks in, turning on the lights. She boots up her computer and launches a software that displays her vitals and genetic strands. As the computer shows this, the doctor retrieves a glass vial of the serum and uses a syringe to extract it.

Dr Lovely (To Herself)
No results, huh. I’ll give them results.

She unzips her black hoodie slightly allowing her to expose her shoulder. She takes a deep breath and stabs the syringe into her shoulder, injecting the serum. Dr Lovely whimpers as she yanks the syringe out and tosses it to the ground. She stands still, letting out a shivering breath. The sound of alarms cause Dr Lovely to turn her attention towards the computer. The display flashes warning signs of Dr Lovely’s DNA over-mutating.

Dr Lovely (To Herself)
Oh no…

2.jpeg

Dr Lovely groans in pain as she begins to jolt and spasm. Her body emits an internal squishing sound. She attempts to remove her clothing, taking off her hoodie and lifting her shirt up, exposing the top half of her naked body. Dr Lovely looks in horror as her muscles transform underneath her skin. Contorting her body to the feeling of mutating, Dr Lovely drops to her knees before falling to the ground where she flounders on the laboratory floor.

She removes her pants and underwear in a frenzy, now completely naked. Bodily fluids ooze out of her pussy. As her transformation continues, her pain-induced screams morph into deep and monstrous yells. With Dr Lovely enduring her convulsions on the ground, the shot focuses on a mobile phone left in the laboratory.

HarumiHie

Script (2/2)

Cut to:

Ext. Parking Space - Night

Ben walks towards his car and unlocks the doors. As he’s about to get in, he pauses and pats both his front and back pockets down. Ben lets out an annoyed sigh.

Ben (To Himself)
You gotta be kidding me.

He locks his car and heads back into the building.

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Night

He walks down the hall towards the laboratory.

Cut to:

Int. Lab - Night

Ben enters the lab and flinches in surprise. Facing away from him is Dr Lovely. She stands on the other side of a desk, remaining completely still whilst wearing her black hoodie.

Ben
D-Doctor?

Dr Lovely slowly turns her head around. She looks past her shoulder at Ben and smiles.

3.png

Dr Lovely (Sultry Voice)
Hey Ben. I wasn’t expecting you.

Ben
Uh… yeah, I, um, I just left m-my phone and… I’m sorry Doctor, I-I thought you left hours ago.

Dr Lovely
Oh, well, you know… I’ve spent a lot of years in this lab. It’s hard to accept that it’ll be gone in a few days. I just wanted to reminisce a bit.

Ben
Look I’m… I’m sorry abou- (Shocked) oh my god!

Dr Lovely turns her body around to face Ben. With her hoodie unzipped, Ben was caught off guard by Dr Lovely’s lack of clothing underneath, turning his head away in response.

4.jpeg

She chuckles at his reaction, walking out from behind the desk to reveal her naked lower body. Ben is bright red in the face.

Ben (Shocked)
W-what are you-?!

Dr Lovely (Seductive)
C’mon, we’re both gonna lose our jobs in a few days. We can do whatever we want. Let’s have some fun together…

She gets incredibly close to Ben. Her hands rub his back as she presses her body against his.

Ben (Flustered)
W-we shouldn’t be doing this!

Dr Lovely (Seductive)
No? Seems to me your little friend down there disagrees, else he wouldn’t be pressing against my pussy now would he?

Ben is too stunned to say anything. Dr Lovely presses her lips against her assistant, kissing him whilst she manoeuvres him around the lab to a seat. Ben perches himself on the seat as she kneels between his legs to unzip his pants. Taking his cock out, Dr Lovely kisses it a few times before engulfing it down her throat. Dr Lovely sucks his cock, shamelessly gurgling whilst he moans in pleasure.

Ben (Moaning)
Ohhhhh. That feels so good.

Dr Lovely continues sucking before Ben begins to moan louder. He yells as he ejaculates inside of his boss’s throat. She releases his cock, regurgitating a waterfall of semen from her lips. Gasping for air, Dr Lovely rises up from the floor. Whilst Ben falls limp on the seat, Dr Lovely smirks before suddenly jolting in pain.

Dr Lovely (Breathing Heavily)
Oh no… It's happening again.

She lets her hoodie fall from her body, exposing her breasts. She appears to have an orgasmic reaction. With her mouth gaping open, Dr Lovely trembles and jiggles on the spot, groaning as her body emits a squelching sound internally. With the reaction coming to an end and the internal sounds fading away, Dr Lovely composes herself.

Dr Lovely (Examines Her Body)
Mmmm. I feel… so powerful. So energised. So aroused.

She looks at the exhausted Ben and smirks, sitting on his lap. Dr Lovely lifts his head up and guides it to her chest. He sucks onto her nipple whilst caressing her other breast.

Dr Lovely (Moaning)
Urgh. That’s it. My horny little assistant.

She kisses him on the forehead as he toys with her breasts.

Dr Lovely (Moaning)
Mmmmm. We’re not done yet. I want you to fuck me. (Orgasm) aaahhhhhh yeah, keep sucking. I want you to bend me over that fucking desk and smash me from behind. Will you do that for me Ben? Will you fuck me?

Ben nods his head and moans with Dr Lovely’s breast still in his mouth. She kisses him on the forehead again and pulls away her breasts. Dr Lovely stands up and bends over the desk in the lab.

5.png

Ben struggles to get up. Once he does, he strips his clothes off and stands behind Dr Lovely, gripping her ass. He slides his cock into her pussy causing the two to moan.

Dr Lovely (Moaning)
That’s it. Fuuuuuuck. You’re stretching me out so much.

The two continue their sexual intercourse, groaning as Ben pounds into Dr Lovely. After several minutes, she swipes everything off the desk and twists around, perching herself on the desk. She lays back, spreading her legs open for Ben. He slides his dick back inside of the doctor and continues fucking her.

Dr Lovely (Groaning)
So good! So fucking good yes!!! Urgh!

Ben (Moaning)
Wait, argh, Doctor, ahhhh, I think I’m g-gonna cum!!

Dr Lovely (Groaning)
Do it! Fill me up! Give me everything you’ve got!

Ben yells as he ejaculates inside of Dr Lovely. She arches her back, rolling her eyes as she roars in pleasure. Ben collapses to the floor, causing a burst of cum to pour out of Dr Lovely’s pussy. As she rests on the desk, breathing heavily, her eyes bulge open. Her body once again emits that internal sound of mutating flesh once more. She shakes and trembles, gritting her teeth as she endures this reaction.

Dr Lovely (Grit Teeth)
Urgh! Urgh! Urgh! Sooooo fucking goooooood!!!

She takes a deep breath as the reaction subsides. Ben is incredibly exhausted, struggling to crawl along the ground.

Ben (Panting)
Argh god, what’s happening to me? Why do I feel so weak?

He notices something on the floor across the room.

Ben (Panting)
Is that a…

Fear appears on his face.

Ben (Frightened)
No… no, no, no. D-Dr Lovely… d-don’t tell me y-you…

Dr Lovely chuckles as she gets off the desk and stands above Ben.

Dr Lovely
Ohh Ben, there’s no need to worry. The serum was a success. Just look at me. My body is brimming with power. The feeling of it coursing through my veins, altering my b-ody mmmmmm. Feels so fucking good.

Ben
T-that’s why you’re s-so aroused. The s-serum drives you to mate. S-sex allows you to absorb my lifeforce for power. I warned you this would happen, y-you’ve turned into a s-savage…

The doctor’s eyes shine an unnatural colour.

6.png

Dr Lovely
A savage, huh? Thank you for all your hard work on this serum, Ben… but it’s not enough. I need more from you. I need… all of you!

Dr Lovely drags Ben by his legs towards her. Ben’s attempts to fight back are useless. She mounts on top of his waist and slides his dick inside of her pussy. Dr Lovely fucks the whimpering Ben on the floor.

Dr Lovely (Groaning)
Alter the formula?! Ssss-start from scratch?! Gargh!! You fucking rat!! I’m gonna devour you for saying that!

She appears more unhinged and psychotic than before, laughing maniacally as she groans. The mad doctor plays with her breasts whilst fucking Ben.

Dr Lovely (Groaning)
Urgh!! So close, so close until your body’s mine!!

She fucks him faster and harder. Ben can do nothing but moan in agony.

7.jpeg

Reaching their climax, Dr Lovely clenches her teeth together as she absorbs Ben’s body through her pussy. Reeling him in, she grunts through her teeth as he’s slowly taken in by his former boss. She absorbs his legs, torso, chest and finally grabs onto his head, groaning as she förces him into her womb.

Having fully absorbed Ben, Dr Lovely’s belly swells up in size before reducing back to normalcy. She stands up from the floor, swaying around as she struggles to stay on her feet. Trying to recuperate, Dr Lovely gasps as her body begins to react for a final time. Dr Lovely lets out a bellowing yell as her body trembles and spasms on the spot. Bulging veins spread across her tensed up face.

8.jpeg

She releases a maniacal laugh to her body’s mutation, gripping onto her bouncing breasts as she laughs psychotically.

Cut to black.

HarumiHie

Found this clip from the movie Deathgasm. Makes for great reference on how I’d love the final scene to appear for this script, minus the bloöd and electricity.

Finale Reference

Also thought I’d throw in this image that never got included:

Lifeforce 9.jpeg