Librarian Tentacles

RavenPax

Allright guys !
Here is part four of the librarian serie.
As always I hope you'll like this one :)

Episode 4: The Prisoner

Sweat dripping down her forehead, Ellen takes a tissue and wipes her face. She then throws it in the garbage can beside her desk. Not returning to reading immediately despite Liz's impatience, she turns to Liz.
- Feels hot, doesn't it?
Her forehead glistening with sweat, Liz nods as Ellen removes her jacket and undoes a button on her shirt, revealing a little more of her large breasts, as well as her black bra. Liz's gaze, in spite of herself, is immediately drawn to this cleavage.
- Please, make yourself comfortable too. You'll die of heat if you don't.
So Liz takes off her hat and mittens and puts them in her bag.
- You have beautiful hair. You shouldn't hide it like that, says Ellen, a kind smile on her lips.
Looking up as if she could see her dark jet hair, Liz runs her hand through her purple strand to straighten it. Embarrassed by Ellen's gaze, she merely smiles an insecure smile, then lowers her eyes to the book.
- Oh, that's right. We were on chapter four, 'The Prisoner'," resumes Ellen, who has understood the meaning of Liz's look.
In an austere cell with a Spartan bed, Maureen, barefoot and dressed in the traditional red garb of the prisoners, holds her head, knees bent towards her, on her bed. She seems distraught, alone in this cell whose only view of the world is through a narrow window above the bed.
As if she'd heard something, the long-haired prisoner reaches for the bars and grabs them with both hands. In a fit of anger and a sense of injustice, she starts shouting at her jailers, who can't be far away.
- Hey! Can you hear me? I know you can hear me. Yeah, I stole stuff! Lots of it! I've spent my life stealing, you hear! And putting me in jail for a few months ain't gonna change that! You know that, don't you!
For all answer, a deafening silence.
- So go fuck yourself!
Leaving the bars, she returns to sit on her bed, her long hair falling over her face.
Later, much later, she's on her bed, up on her tiptoes, her neck stretched, desperately trying to look out of the cell's only window, which she doesn't even know whether it's streaming sunlight or artificial light.
Unable to do so, she gives up, turns back to the bars, looks down the corridor as best she can, but sees nothing. She tries to listen, but hears nothing. Turning around, her back against the bars, she lets herself slide to the floor and, as despair seems to take over, she feels suffocated. Bringing her hands to her neck, she notices that something is grabbing her. Kicking her feet in the air, she tries to call for help, but to no avail. No sound leaves her mouth. After a hopeless struggle, she finally loses consciousness.
Maureen wakes up with a pounding headache and no idea how long it's been, or even where she is. All she can say is that it's dark. All around her, darkness. As if infinite, the place seems to be made of nightmare material, as if a monster could emerge from the darkness at any moment.
And just then, tentacles slid slowly across the floor towards her. Tetanized, she doesn't move when one of them enters her pants, runs up her leg and exits at navel level. Nor does she react when the thing rips with astonishing ***** through the entire length of the fabric.
Wearing no underwear, she is exposed. Another of these things doesn't wait any longer to penetrate her. Still tetanized, she lets herself be penetrated.
It's the top's turn to be removed, the jacket buttons giving way under the pressure exerted by the tentacles. The tentacles then proceeded to massage her breasts and ejaculate on her.
Maureen can't say how long all this lasted. Maybe a minute, maybe an hour. But once they had sprayed inside her, the tentacles withdrew to make way for others that grabbed her ankles and rolled her over.
In this new position, with her bottom in the air and her legs over her head, she's totally vulnerable to the tentacles' next assault. Moving up her back and along the buttocks, one tentacle ends up in her sex and begins to plow into her. In this uncomfortable position, Maureen begins to moan with pleasure. Her moans are quickly silenced when a tentacle enters her mouth.
Several tentacles take turns in her mouth and sex, causing her to reach several orgasms, each more powerful than the last.
And just as she was reaching ecstasy once again, something terrible happens. With no way of understanding why or how, after closing her eyes in pleasure, she found herself back in her cell just as she was about to open them.
Naked but not soiled, she lies in the middle of the room, her clothes thrown loose around her. Not understanding what's going on, she puts her hand to her vagina: it's dry and shows no trace of what she's just been through.
Wary, as if something might happen, she slowly stands up, looking around her. Still cautious, she moves towards the bars, tries to look into the corridor, but sees nothing.
But she does feel something. She feels something sliding on her feet. Lowering her eyes, she sees them, the tentacles!
Immediately she kneels down, takes them in each hand and brings them to her mouth, sucking them one after the other with appetite.
Behind her, a tentacle penetrates her. She moans with pleasure at the sensation of the thing rubbing against the inside of her vagina.
Abandoning herself, almost forgetting herself, Maureen savors every second, every shot of the warm liquid on her face and in her mouth, dripping from the corner of her lips to her chin.
This moment of pure ecstasy never seems to end. From one ejaculation to the next, liquid drips from her sex in ever-increasing quantities. The orgasm she reaches at this moment has probably been heard throughout the prison, but she doesn't care. All that matters is her pleasure.
A pleasure to which she devotes herself entirely until she hears a monstrous thud. In the darkness before her, something is coming...
Her legs are shaking and her chair is wet. Liz, her tank top adhered to her skin, is in a state of sexual arousal she's never known. Her sex is on fire, her breathing is rapid, her heart is pounding. But she manages to hold it together and put on a brave face. Ellen, however, is well aware of her condition.
- I think we should stop here.
- (Striking the desk with the flat of her hand) No!
Raging, one hand pressed to her sex as if that would calm it, Liz, her face dripping with sweat, knows she can't stop there. She wants to know what happens next. She wants to know what's going to happen to the woman in the fifth story!
- Please! I want to know what's next. I want to know more about this monster, she managed to say.
- I understand your curiosity. But can you handle the next one? asks Ellen, concerned about her health.
- I can handle it.
- Very well, then.
With an expert gesture, Ellen puts her glasses back on her nose, and turns the page.

RavenPax

With some delay here is episode 5 !
As always I hope you'll enjoy this one :)

Episode 5: The narcissist

- Perhaps you'd like something to eat before continuing. (She takes a chocolate bar from her desk drawer) Here, this should do the trick.
- Thank you.
Feverishly, Liz takes the chocolate bar and eats it greedily, needing to regain her strength. Ellen waits patiently for her to finish.
- We can start again," declares Liz, determined.
- Right then. Chapter Five "The Narcissist".

In front of her mirror, Cassandra removes her earrings. She's getting ready for bed, wearing her almost-transparent nightdress with her nipples peeking through.
Her phone, lying on the table, vibrates. It's a message from the man she's spent the evening with. Very simple and straightforward, he writes: "That was great! You're really talented, accompanied by a smiling emoji.
With a satisfied smile on her lips, Cassandre remains dreamy for a moment. Then she looks in the mirror, and declares to herself:
- You're beautiful, intelligent, seductive. No one can resist you. They all fall at your feet.
Completely satisfied, she heads off to bed, wraps herself in her sheets and prepares for another good night.
As the clock ticks away, she sleeps deeply, unaware that something is tugging at her sheets. It's only when something rubs against her foot that she opens her eyes, still half asleep.
The thing having seen her awaken, withdraws. But it doesn't have time to disappear.
- What are you up to? she asks, not knowing what she's talking to.
Without getting an answer, she runs her fingers over the soles of her feet and discovers a viscous liquid. She immediately understands what it is and turns to the thing still at the foot of her bed.
Do you want me too? (she stretches out her leg) Come on. Don't be afraid.
The thing, then, approaches slowly, Cassandra caressing it with the tips of her toes and the soles of her feet. Clearly excited, the thing ejaculates almost immediately on her feet, which amuses her.
- Oh, a premature ejaculator, I see.
Just then, another thing emerges from the side of the bed. Noticing it out of the corner of her eye, Cassandra turns on her side and, guessing its shape, takes it in her expert hand and brings it up to her mouth.
- Would you like some too?
But she doesn't put it in right away. First she starts licking it with the tip of her tongue, then more frankly, and finally she puts it in her mouth and starts sucking it with conviction and amusement.
The other thing, meanwhile, runs along her legs and up to her sex, into which it introduces itself.
Cassandra relishes this impromptu encounter in the middle of the night at least as much as the things she can only now figure out are some kind of extremely long phallus. But she doesn't care. And she's only happy to be desired, to know that everyone, man and woman alike, wants to take and possess her, if only for one night.
The thing in her mouth ejaculates in great quantities, also soiling her nightdress, at the same time as the one in her sex. Cassandra is surprised and amused by the amount of semen this phallus has spewed out. Spitting the excess out of her mouth, she exclaims:
- Ah, that's clever! My shirt's all stained! (turning around) And my sheets, too! Control yourselves a bit, gentlemen!
She discards her garment and casually tosses it into the corner of the room. The things, meanwhile, slowly withdraw, as if they wanted her to follow them. Cassandra doesn't hesitate.
- What, you want us to do it somewhere else?
Sitting down on the side of the bed, she turns on the light to get a better look. There, she discovers that the giant phalluses are even bigger than she'd imagined: they stretch the entire length of the room. An odd thought crossed her mind: this is the first time I'll never be able to take one all the way inside me.
No longer distraught or disturbed by the vision, she happily follows the phalluses and is surprised, when she arrives in the doorway, not to find the corridor, but a strange, pitch-black place. What's more, she discovers a multitude of phalluses waving in front of her.
Moving cautiously among these excited phalluses, some of which ejaculate on her ankles and feet as she passes, she feels as desired and desirable as ever.
She kneels in the middle of these tentacles, lets them rise up to her face and takes them, one after the other, then two by two into her mouth. Others prefer to caress, then penetrate her sex. She abandons herself to the immense pleasure of this moment. More desired than ever, she receives a fountain of hot semen that ravishes her, while the tentacle in her sex gives her powerful orgasms.
Fed up, she falls forward. Now on her hands and knees, her face dripping with their semen, her buttocks vulnerable, a tentacle penetrates it. The sensation is powerful, intoxicating and terribly good. Cassandra moans at first under the onslaught, but soon she's screaming, her eyes rolling back in her sockets.
All around her, the other tentacles shivers, waiting for her to take them into her mouth again. Impatient too, she takes one and sucks almost violently.
Behind her, two more tentacles join the party and rub against the soles of her feet. The sensation is electrifying. She's always loved the feel of her feet being tickled.
Finally, the tentacles ejaculate one after the other and retire.
Out of breath but fulfilled, Cassandre rolls onto her back, wipes her face with her hands and laughs as she thinks about what has just happened.
- The best gang bang of my life. Thanks, guys.
Staring into the distance, she stands there thinking of nothing. But the "guys" aren't done yet. Two tentacles with mouths like suction cups come and suck on her breasts. The sensation is extraordinary. The men she's slept with have almost always sucked her breasts, and it's a sensation she's always loved. She's always thought that, more than cunnilingus, this is the closest a woman can come to fellatio.
All in her pleasure, happily letting herself be done, she is suddenly surprised. Two tentacles that had been fighting to penetrate her sex, finally penetrate her together. It tugs a little, but it's not unpleasant. After all, pleasure and pain are never so far apart. So she lets the tentacles have their fun together in her sex and welcomes another happily into her mouth. This second round is even more exquisite than the first.
With energy and desire that don't seem to diminish, she sucks the tentacle and happily receives its cum on her face. She giggles with delight as the two tentacles inside her withdraw, dripping their semen from her vagina.
Tears of joy stream down her cheeks.
Finally recovered, she stands up and calls out:
- So, that's it? You're already exhausted? (She looks around and sees nothing) You little gamblers!
Scrutinizing the darkness all around her, she taunts them, hoping to get a reaction from them. She won't be disappointed. In front of her, a multi-tentacled monster slowly advances, almost menacing. A smile of pleasure and defiance spreads across her face, she's ready to receive them.

Liz couldn't take it anymore. She fell from her chair, on her knees, trembling, both hands brought to her profusely wetting sex. Ellen took the time to read the word "end" before standing up and crouching down beside Liz.
- Is everything all right? she asks, a hand on her shoulder.
But Liz doesn't answer. So Ellen takes her by the chin and forces her to look at her. The young woman's eyes express great fatigue. Her black eyeliner accentuates the effect even more.
- You were brave. You made it to the end, Ellen says tenderly.
- There's still the sixth chapter, Liz manages to say.
- Don't worry about it. I won't need to read it to you.
Leaving the young woman no time to respond, she kissed her long and hard, leaving Liz in a state of bewilderment and incomprehension. Mouth half-open, she stares at Ellen without understanding.
- Now you're ready, says Ellen as an explanation.
But Liz still doesn't understand.
- Ready for what?
- To be the last chapter of this book.
Stunned, Liz freezes as she straightens up and, with a neat, precise gesture, puts her glasses back on her nose.

RavenPax

Here it is : the last episode of "The Librarian".
First of all, I'd like to thank all those who have read theses episodes.
Secondly, I'd like to thank you for your encouraging messages.
Finally, I had to cut this chapter into two posts because it exceeded the limit. I apologize for the inconvenience.

And now, it's time for the conclusion! :)

Episode 6: Answers

The two women face each other, Ellen standing and looking down at Liz. The latter, still crouching, is frightened by the one she thought was just a librarian.
Quietly, Ellen reaches the door behind her desk, and opens it, revealing a dark room that appears to be a mere void.
- Now get up and enter the room, she orders.
Then, driven by a ***** she doesn't understand, Liz stands up and, with slow, mechanical steps, crosses the door to enter this strange room, of which she has had many descriptions in previous chapters.
Going deeper and deeper intoit, she begins to understand. She's been trapped! How, why, she doesn't know. She only remembers that she couldn't resist when Ellen asked her to stay and listen to the second chapter when she wanted to leave. Could it be that the dust on the book that Ellen blew away wasn't really dust?
Continuing forward, she recalls strange event that occurred as Ellen reads the book: first, the electric shock she felt when they shook hands. There was more to it than a simple electric shock.
She's still walking, sinking into this void. What about the coffee? Maybe Ellen has put something in it? After all, Ellen's back was turned when she made it. Besides, Liz was far too busy with her sensations to pay much attention anyway.
Also, her sexual arousal, in retrospect, didn't seem harmless or natural. So she was caught in a trap, the final element of which was the kiss Ellen gave her.
Clenching her fist, Liz feels foolish for not having understood all this sooner. But how could she have realized?
"Stop!"An order from Ellen, suddenly, froze her. The librarian, triumphant and arrogant, stands in front of her, hands on hips.
- Take off your clothes.
Struggling with all her might, sweating under the effort, Liz tries to control her hands and arms, but they refuse to obey her and relieve her of her clothes one after the other.
Naked now, embarrassed but unable to cover herself with her hands, she enrages at the sight of Ellen scrutinizing her with a satisfied, appetite-filled eye.
Slowly, Ellen approaches her victim and turns around, caressing her breasts, moving down to her bottom, running her fingers up her spine. Liz can't help but shiver with pleasure. Eyes closed, she surrenders to this strange pleasure in spite of herself.
- Now lie on your back and spread your legs. They're here for you, they'll show you the pleasure you've fantasized about listening to these stories.
Liz complies, and indeed, tentacles are already there, slithering across the floor like snakes, greedy and never satiated. Sliding between her legs, one tentacle gently penetrates her wet sex.
Already feeling the pleasure, Liz grasps her breasts with both hands and moans, eyes closed in ecstasy. She doesn't even realize that Ellen has left.
Moving at an ever-increasing pace, the tentacle gave Liz more and more pleasure. Liz, her legs trembling from her first orgasm, accompanies the tentacle by masturbating.
This is the moment when the suction-cup tentacles she's read about in one of the short stories come down and suck on her breasts. Her pleasure increases dramatically, and she no longer moans. She almost screams as she reaches a second orgasm, wetting the tentacle in her sex. The tentacle withdraws, spitting out copious amounts of semen.
Shortly afterwards, the suction cups ejaculate on her breasts and leave. But it's not over yet. Two new tentacles grab Liz's ankles and swing her legs over her head.
Thus offered, she can only wait for new tentacles to come and take care of her pleasure. Here she is: one tentacle penetrates her sex at the same time as another penetrates her ass. Although a little painful at first, this double penetration allows her to reach a new dimension of pleasure. Scratching the floor with her fingers, she shouts her pleasure loud and clear.
Then a tentacle lodges in her mouth. She's been waiting for this. It's warm and already a little slimy. Big in her mouth, she has trouble breathing at first, but then she gets used to it and sucks with incredible energy.
Again, after several orgasms, the tentacles ejaculate one after the other onto her body, their sperm running down her back onto the floor, from her belly to her breasts; overflowing from her mouth, it drips down her face along her lips and chin.
With the tentacles gone, she rolls on her side and, like some of the girls in the stories, caresses the semen on the floor. From now on, she experiences that intense, unspeakable pleasure she could almost feel when listening to the stories.
Forgetting everything, she remains like this for an infinite time.

RavenPax

Still shaken by spasms of pleasure that she savors with her eyes closed, she doesn't hear Ellen coming back.
- This has gone beyond your expectations, hasn't it?
Surprised, Liz opens her eyes and sees two bare feet. She looks up to see that Ellen is standing in front of her, completely naked, her body still firm despite her age.
- You got what you came for. A new sexual pleasure. And what luck, you got to experience it for real, not just through a book, Ellen concludes.
Liz doesn't reply. Still lying at Ellen's feet, her lip trembling with pleasure and fear, she looks at the woman who has given her to the tentacles. She knows that the bookseller is aware that this is not her only motivation. While she was in the grip of her pleasure and the tentacles, Liz felt something else entering her. Something that penetrated her mind rather than her body.
Ellen crouches down to get closer to Liz's face.
- But you came for something else as well, didn't you?
A smile of satisfaction fixed on her face, Ellen knows that, although she struggles not to give her what she wants, Liz is bound to answer.
- Curiosity brought you here. You've always had a thirst for knowledge, it's what drives you every day. That's why you opened the door of this bookshop: you want to know. To know everything.
- (Spitting cum on the floor) I want to know what this place is. Where are we?
- In the Void. As you can see, there's nothing here. Nothing but us and them.
- Do the tentacles live here?" asks Liz, breathless.
- No. Nothing lives here. They have their world just as we have ours. But it's not here.
Ellen stands up when Liz asks, energetically:
- Where do they live?
- On your knees, Ellen orders, pretending not to have heard Liz's question.
Still under her control, she obeys.
- And you, what's your role? asks Liz, still eager to know.
- I'm the one who feeds them, who finds young women for them to feed off their sexual energy and flesh.
- So the stories were false, Liz understands, dumbfounded.
- Almost. The girls were all as I described them to you. Only the circumstances of their sacrifice were slightly altered.
Ellen, thinking, one hand on her chin, ponders aloud.
- What story can I come up with for you? The young woman, hungry for knowledge. (She thinks for a few seconds) I know, it's not very complicated, really: a young woman, eager to know everything, regularly stayed in her college library after closing time. One evening, when she thought she was alone, she heard a noise. Passing through the shelves, tentacles seized her. Trapped, she can't stop them from undressing her, or penetrating her... (She bends down, reaches for her ear and whispers) deeply.
Liz shudders. Then Ellen stands up, caresses her hair with one hand and, with a sudden gesture, presses her face against her sex.
- It's your turn to give me pleasure, my dear Liz.
Unable to do anything but comply, Liz licks Ellen's sex, which seems to give her immense pleasure.
Subtly, a tentacle penetrates Liz's sex and she jerks with surprise. Both women take pleasure, each in their own way.
Slowly, Ellen kneels down and kisses Liz passionately. Without really knowing why, Liz kisses her back, and the two women embrace passionately for a long time, being reminded of the world around them only by Liz's jerks as that other pleasure from the tentacle in her sex brings her to orgasm once again.
It's at this moment that the two women separate, Ellen rolling onto her back and inviting Liz to put her head between her legs. Of course, she obeys. Lying down, her feet kicking the air to the rhythm of the waves of pleasure created by the tentacle, she licks Ellen's sex. The latter also receives a tentacle, which she takes into her mouth with pleasure. It had been a long time since she'd tasted one. It's so good to feel that familiar sensation again.
Once again, a tentacle nestles in Liz's ass and she stops licking Ellen for a moment. With her eyes closed, she relishes the sensation she already adored the first time.
After all, if this is what it's like to be under their power, then why not? Liz thinks as she reaches another orgasm, ejaculating loudly and profusely. In perfect synchronization with Ellen, they both cum almost violently.
The tentacles, in turn, ejaculate, then withdraw. The two women lie there, only their breaths disturbing the absolute silence of this void, this world that connects theirs and ours.
Slowly, Ellen rises and Liz crouches down, her bottom on her heels. She looks at the librarian and sees her differently now. She's done nothing but give me pleasure, after all. And she's beautiful. Liz gazes at her, subjugated by this woman she feels she's misjudged. She moves towards Liz, places a tender kiss on her forehead and, holding Liz's chin with her hand:
- You were wonderful. My congratulations. Now you're ready to feed our master.
Removing her hand from her chin, Ellen leaves without looking back.
Liz, mouth open, eyes wide, jumps on her feet and realizes that she had totally forgotten the existence of this enigmatic monster, about whom the book said nothing. But now she understands. She understands her role, and the monster's role. She's been fooled to the end, she's been naive to the end.
Behind her, she hears a deep, mournful moan. She hears a mass seemingly gliding over a viscous liquid. At her feet, she feels tentacles trying to grab her. Listening only to her instinct for survival, which strangely enough is taking over from the power to which she has been subjected until now, she starts running towards the door of the bookshop that Ellen hasn't closed.
With the power of despair, she runs without looking back. The sound of tentacles following close behind. She runs as fast as she can.
BANG!
Liz didn't understood a thing. But now, she's on the ground, a tentacle around her ankle. She's caught! Crap! In the depths of despair, scraping the ground with her fingernails, she calls out to the only person who can help her.
- Ellen! ELLEN!! Come help me Ellen! HELP ME!! ELLEENNNNN !!!!!!
But the tentacle is stronger. With a strong jerk, it pulls her back.
- LEAVE ME !!!!!
As another tentacle wraps around her neck, she can't scream, gasping for breath. Behind her, the monster lets out a mighty roar and, bringing his prey to him, swallows her up. Leaving nothing but semen on the floor, the only witness to the strange ritual that took place here.
Finally, the door closes.

Sitting at her desk, Ellen is working on a file. Looking stern in her white suit, her hair pulled back, her dark glasses on her nose, she's very focused and doesn't see or hear the young woman coming towards her.
- Excuse me, she finally says to the librarian.
- ... I was absorbed in my work. Would you like some information? asks the librarian, politely.
- Yes, I'm looking for a book entitled "Erotic and Pornographic Tales and Legends". Do you happen to own a copy?
- Yes, I do. Would you like volume 1 or volume 2?
- There is a volume 2? asks the young woman, surprised.
So the librarian, with a big smile on her face, readjusts her glasses on her nose in a precise gesture she's done over and over again.

THE END