Just My Thoughts At The Moment

HarumiHie

So I’ve been a viewer and an occasional subscriber to the sites for a while now and have been fairly active on the forums for some time too. I read nearly every post that’s put through on here, I especially love reading and writing script ideas in particular. Recently however I’ve been noticing a collective disliking to the current state of the content the Hentaied sites have put out and I just kind of wanted to throw my voice out there.

To the creators, administrators, actors and anyone behind the production of the videos, I just want to give my appreciation to you guys. I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks this but I actually like the content you guys put out and that includes your most recent work, I thought the most recent Parasited video was top 5 for me. At the end of the day the work each person puts into this content is far more important than the criticisms of viewers who don’t understand the difficulty of the production work because no disrespect to you guys but you seem to find it easier to demand change than making your own content.

Now that doesn’t mean I find people’s criticisms unfair. I won’t lie a few posts people have made I’d argue are very valid and more than deserve your consideration for future content. But there are those who just find more enjoyment in repetitively bashing the content. To those people I just think why not just leave? Why not start your own content the way you wish it could be done?

I could be totally alone in this mindset and if that’s the case then so be it but I truly believe that bending the knee every time won’t change a thing. You’re not gonna be able to fulfil every promise, complications happen all the time, just take the release of the most recent Hentaied video being postponed to Friday after saying it will be done by Tuesday. I understand a lot of you won’t agree with me but I’m just grateful we have any of these sites at all and at the current moment I’m just gonna keep on enjoying what’s released and add some more scripts to the forum.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So I’ve been a viewer and an occasional subscriber to the sites for a while now and have been fairly active on the forums for some time too. I read nearly every post that’s put through on here, I especially love reading and writing script ideas in particular. Recently however I’ve been noticing a collective disliking to the current state of the content the Hentaied sites have put out and I just kind of wanted to throw my voice out there.

To the creators, administrators, actors and anyone behind the production of the videos, I just want to give my appreciation to you guys. I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks this but I actually like the content you guys put out and that includes your most recent work, I thought the most recent Parasited video was top 5 for me. At the end of the day the work each person puts into this content is far more important than the criticisms of viewers who don’t understand the difficulty of the production work because no disrespect to you guys but you seem to find it easier to demand change than making your own content.

Now that doesn’t mean I find people’s criticisms unfair. I won’t lie a few posts people have made I’d argue are very valid and more than deserve your consideration for future content. But there are those who just find more enjoyment in repetitively bashing the content. To those people I just think why not just leave? Why not start your own content the way you wish it could be done?

I could be totally alone in this mindset and if that’s the case then so be it but I truly believe that bending the knee every time won’t change a thing. You’re not gonna be able to fulfil every promise, complications happen all the time, just take the release of the most recent Hentaied video being postponed to Friday after saying it will be done by Tuesday. I understand a lot of you won’t agree with me but I’m just grateful we have any of these sites at all and at the current moment I’m just gonna keep on enjoying what’s released and add some more scripts to the forum.
Hi,

Thank you very much for your appreciation and support! Each of our productions requires a long preparation, long days on set, a big team, and as you can imagine, many hours of post-production not to mention the budget that it requires to create all of this.

The websites, as you can see, are in constant evolution and we are working on amazing projects leveling up the content, with new models collaborations, new directors, and more.

Thanks to the support of our members we are archiving results that are hard to compare with something similar before and we are very grateful to the community for everything that's providing, criticism comprehended.

We are truly trying to collect all the suggestions and ideas and our scriptwriters use the forum as a tool for inspiration.
Unfortunately, not everything is possible to be produced as there are different limitations that we need to face but never say never.
Romero`s motto it`s "NEVER ENOUGH" and because of this, I am absolutely sure there is always going to come something better!

Thank you again for supporting and looking forward to reading your future ideas!

All the best,

HENTAIED TEAM