Is visa blocking your site

Seddhir

Choose issue category
Payment
I have tryed purchasing videos on this site using my Visa but the I keep getting an error saying that there is an error in the transaction or that it was cancelled

Romero

Professional α Perv
No, Visa is not blocking my site, Visa is blocking your payment for some reasons.
If you don't have another card, the only option we can offer is https://onlyfans.com/hentaied
We can't put all videos there, but most of videos are!
Let me know if i can help in any way.

Serqonion

I have tryed purchasing videos on this site using my Visa but the I keep getting an error saying that there is an error in the transaction or that it was cancelled
My card blocked my first attempt to. They sent me a text though asking if the purchase was me or fraud. I said it was me and had to redo the purchase. Actually, the webpage for this site even said something along the lines of "waiting for re-validation of your card" or something like that, as if it knew what happened and generated a specific web page to retry the processing of the payment.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
My card blocked my first attempt to. They sent me a text though asking if the purchase was me or fraud. I said it was me and had to redo the purchase. Actually, the webpage for this site even said something along the lines of "waiting for re-validation of your card" or something like that, as if it knew what happened and generated a specific web page to retry the processing of the payment.
Hi,

The payment processor investigate on certain cards and some are being refused. I hope that you managed to successfully purchase. Thank you!