Investigator Series

Fenris

the perils of an investigator I

an agent abigaiil(i think of abigaiil morris squezed in a tight catsuit jav investigator like) is searching an underground facility in search of her partner lily (thought about lily lou cause she was grait with abi in more panty f.. but could in fact everyone)who went missing.

she sneaks in a room where two henchwoman pack up pills in boxes.

abi sprays one with a gas from a little spray shes stached on her belt which causes the henchwoman to pass out.

the second she grabs from behind with a choking grip she ask the henchwomen were lily is but the hench refuses to talk as aby strangels her stronger when the bosslady (maybe britney amber) sneaks on abi grabs her k o. spray and hits abi with it.
abi rolls her eyes and falls on the floor the bosslady puts her heel on abi laughing that she got a special spot for her in her Organisation.

as abi wakes up shes bound to a chair looking to the bound and gagged lily.

the bosslady walks in.
abi asks what they have done to lily?
but the boslady ensures her that only abi will do something to her.
she stucks a hopper in abis mouth an poors in a test tube filled with a slimy liquid..explaining that they now expand from ***** to bioweapons.
as abi coughs up the slime an starts moaning the bosslady opens the shakels of abi and walks behind a glas door.

abis getting in heat zipping her catsuit up to the crotch were as she starts touching her boobs and pussy a dick starts growing
She starts moaning as the dick reaches its full size her gaze falls on the bound lily.

She walks toward her rips down her gag lily trys to say a no wait but abi puts her dick in her mouth filling up lily mouth with a huge load. still not satisfied she rips down with huge strength lily shakel turn her around und starts thrusting her cock into lily filling up her belly.
lily guzzling up cum starts moaning as her also a cock grows.
they start sucking each others cock soiling themself in cum as the bosslady starts laughing about how they now are just some horny animals.

thats when they turn their attention to the boss lady the push their bodies and cocks againt the glas, wich causes her to mock them more that if they still could understand her they would now that its reinforced so they wont get to her.

but as abi starts punching against the glass it gets cracks and after a couple of punches it shaters. the bosslady tries to run out of an door but is pulled back by the two futawomen and is double teamed from both sides.
Her eyes roll in lust and sorrow knowing the fate shes going to get as cum starts filling her up floating out of her holes.

A dick grows out of her pussy and the three get into a frenzy of fucking and sucking.

Attachments

• investigator3.jpg
    investigator3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 88
  • investigator2.jpg
    investigator2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 85
  • investigator.jpg
    investigator.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 79

Fenris

the perils of an investigator II

two woman sit in black catsuits in an van
one busty more mature ava and one small petite girl tara (coco lovelock, yhivi or zoe bloom like)
tara tips like wild on an laptop...: the lab is empty at night, i disconected the alarm to the outside and now (she hits enter) all locks are open.

we see a few doors with red security lights turning to green...also one with a big warning sign do not open. its pushed a crack open and we see a tentacle sliding out.

back in the van tara says the lab has an signal scrambler she can't cut of from here so ava can't radio out.
ava ensures tara that she don't need to worry and she will be back as soon as possible.

back in the lab ava walks with a flashlight we see her from behind as she hears something and turns around our camera hides behind the corner, like beeing chased. as she walks further along the wall she touches something slimy.

ohh god whats that she says disgusted.
She enters an office were she switches on the light she sits to a pc and starts it up
and copies files to a stick.

a drop of slime falls in her decolte and when she looks up a tentacle shoot down on her wraping her to the chair.

more tentacle from back under the chair wrap around her legs and arm. she just can say what on earth? when a tentacle enters her mouth starting to cum inside of it.
other tentacles start to unzipp/rip her catsuit laying free her breasts and pussy, to wrap around her breast squeezing them and filling her pussy with more and more cum..as her belly has already grown in size the tentacle in her mouth retracts causing her to spout a fountain of cum on herself.

she begs with a little strength left the creature to let her go but to tentacles go in her ears as her face turns from frightend to enjoing aheago all tentacles retreat and she spill a load of cum out of her pussy.

next scene
ava walks to the parked van still drooling cum out of all her holes, as she slides open the door tara says took you long enough..but as she turns to the door she freezes seeing ava.
what happend? she ask
you must see this, come with me ava respondes.
no just tell me what happend and were is the data we were sent to collect.
come with me! ava gets more demanding grapping taras arm
no! tara trys to pull out of avas grip but ava starts wrestling with tara.

ava manages to pin tara on her back and drools a load of cum on taras face. she closes her mouth tight but as she gasps for air she swallows some of it which causes her to cough and her strength is drained from her.
ava carries her with almost none resistance away.

back in the office ava puts tara in the chair.
she sits on taras lap and unzipps taras catsuit. when the tentacles return. tara wants to hold them of but ava grabs taras hand and encourages her to just enjoy the experience. the tentacles drill in both woman filling them up with loads of cum.

as ava is still on sucking of hard an tentacle while thrusting her hip on tara. the two brainwashing tentacles go into taras ears turning her face into an aheago as she comes multiple times

Fenris

Perils of an Investigator III

Agent Paige (thought of paige british writing this) Steps in an Airplane with an silver case. shes on the phone talking to someone how she aquired the sample and is bording the plane she will arrive in 14 hours for the drop of.

as she sits on a chair the stuardess ( maybe bishoujomom) looks at paige and down on her phone theres a text bring us the case and get 1mil$ bring in the agent for interigation 1mil$ extra. she puts on an evil smirk.

she welcomes paige friendly and offers a glas of champain and asks her to take on her safetybelt for the take of.
paige straps in and pours down the champaign.
paige touches her head feeling not well as she passes out.

the stewardess laughs the easiest 2 millions i ever made. she gropes paige to check if shes out, gags her mouth and binds her with a belt around the chair.

she tips in a tablett a few comands as a computer voice says course changed, autopilot will land at destination in 8 hours.

the stewardess takes the case from under paiges seat , i wonder whats in there thats worth a million bucks she says to the passed out paige i think you won't tell me?
she shakes paiges head from right to left.. i guessed so she smiles i think i have to look for myself.

she lockpicks the case and sees a black worm slithering inside.

just a stupid big worm? she wonders but in this moment the parasite jumps in her mouth, a strugling follows were she trys to pull the parasite back out as she holds his tail. she even gets the upper hand and slams the parasite against the window a crack is heard and the parasite lays still as dead.
the stewardess manages to pull her upper body up to a seat trying to catch her breath.

what in the hell was in that caa....ahhh the parasite has risen again and jumps under the stewardesses skirt.

she falls back on the floor moaning and guzzling slime as she starts touching herself.

in this phase paige wakes up, she sees the stewardess lose her mind. she struggles to get free but with no effort.

the stewardess starts squirting slime and screams as she orgasms completing her transformation.

she walks to the bound paige, saying to her she is sooo horny help me to ease this burning. she sits on paiges legs rubing her hip on it like wild but paige turns her dead away as good as she can.

ohhh i know what will lose you up the stewardes says she gets on her knees before paige and pulls paiges panty away.

a parasite looks out of her mouth as paige shakes her head pleading a muffled no.
but the stewardes sticks in the parasite and starts eating out paiges pussy.
paiges eyes roll back as slime drool out of her mouth.

the stewardess ungags her letting paige lick her slime dripping pussy maybe another parasite swaps back over as the stewardess orgasms.
she starts deep tounge kisses with groping paiges boobs, as paige trys to raise her arms the stewardess says wait let me help you and unbinds paige from her seat so both can go fully at work.

Attachments

• bishoujomom-aphrodite.jpg
    bishoujomom-aphrodite.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 89
  • paige british 2.jpg
    paige british 2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 103
  • hai agent.jpg
    hai agent.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 86
  • hai flight.jpg
    hai flight.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 78

Fenris

Perils of an investigator IV

its a Prequel to Part III

agent payton enters stealthy a door we see two woman in nurse like outfits walk the halway she hides in a looker room as the two pass the door a third comes in the halway and enters the lookerroom.

payton jumps her from the back and puts her in the sleepergrip till the nurse passes out. next we see payton leaving the room in the nurses clothes.

she passes noding the two nurses from before and enters with a keycard a lab around the next corner.

there is a tank with a few parasites in the lab with this glove things to reach in she starts trying to grab one of the slugs to extract in a box.

at the same time a nurse finds the knocked out girl in the lookerroom and sound the alarm.

Just as payton put one parasite in a case the two nurses from the halway get in the want payton to surrender but payton doesn't think of it and wrestles with them.
one flies against the box with the paradites with falls and the parasites start entering all the nurses bodyholes starting to change her.
as payton still wrestles with nurse number two the first on finishes coming. she wanders to her coworker grabs her face and kisses the confused nurse a parasite in her mouth. the two star groping and kissing each other.
payton stares short at the scene when she turns back to the door to leave.

agent paige stands in the door she grabs the case out of paytons hand. she thanks her for her good work and gives payton a kick letting her land between the two nurses. paige leaves and seals the door.

the two nurses the two nurse rub their slime drooling bodies on payton one facesiting her while the other licked her pussy as the parasites start to enter her the three woman start fucking like wild.