Hive Dynasty [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Note
The ‘s!ster’ video to Tentacle Dynasty, Hive Dynasty follows multi-millionaire entrepreneur Miss Silver and her young secretary Adam. Miss Silver takes Adam to a temple in the desert that she has located and acquired, where we learn that all of her wealth and resources have only been to acquire the contents of the temple, her gateway to joining the Hive Dynasty.

Once again this script is an example of a dream video, I am more than aware that this exact video is borderline impossible to be made. I just wanted to say as well that this might be my last script, at least for a long time. I’ve really enjoyed writing scripts for this forum as well as reading everybody’s posts. Not to mention I’ve thoroughly enjoyed viewing the videos on Hentaied, Futanari and I should say especially Parasited. This script is a sort of tribute to my love of the site in particular. I’m so glad to have been a part of your community and wish everybody the best.

HarumiHie

Script (1/3)
We open on a black screen as songs from an old civilisation play to us. Words inscribed in gold appear, telling of a prophecy.

For centuries, the land and sea were ruled by the kingdoms of sin. Such rulers were the Hive Dynasty, queens who bonded with a mysterious parasitic species. Stories tell that when a new queen forms a symbiotic relationship with a parasite, they are blessed with divine beauty, fuelled by leeching off the lifeforce of lesser beings. The queens ruled for many years until the fall of the Dynasty, the kingdoms collapsed and remained lost to time along with the parasites.

But fate has foretold that the eggs still remain dormant and in an age far beyond even the greatest prophets can see past, they shall hatch in the presence of a new queen, resurrecting the Hive Dynasty.
"

Once the text fades into darkness, a sudden bright light fills the screen. As the screen gets clearer, we see a young man squinting. His eyes adjust to the scenery as he stands in his white, buttoned shirt and office-style trousers in the middle of a desert. He watches as a man holding a blindfold enters the rover that had taken him out here and drives away, leaving the bewildered man in the scorching sun. Having been required to wear the blindfold throughout his journey, the young man had no idea where he was taken to. He looks ahead to see nothing but sand dunes for miles on end. Wiping the sweat of his head, he looks around and turns behind to see a large entry into an ancient building, chiselled into a rockwall. Surrounding the entrance are carved pillars and wall murals from a time long before.

The young man walks towards the entrance, unable to see further into the darkness as it tunnels down into the ground. He pulls out his smartphone, hoping the built-in flashlight might help him see further. His attention however is taken away upon hearing the sound of a car. He shields his eyes to see a rover, identical to what had dropped him out here, appear over the sand dunes and stop a few feet away. Out appears a stunning blonde woman in a very thin, beige gown and designer sandals. She walks towards the young man, holding a flashlight in her hand.

Woman “Apologies about the blindfold Adam, I hope the ride out here wasn't too rough.”

Adam, the young man, is beyond perplexed. The woman is Miss Silver, Adam’s boss. Adam is a young secretary to Miss Silver, an entrepreneur in real estate, marketing and most infamously her beauty company 'Sera'. All of her businesses have led to Miss Silver becoming one of the wealthiest women on the planet. Adam has been by her side for a few months now, organising meetings, social events and interviews for his boss. Her professionalism and calm demeanour has always stunned Adam, however this is something entirely different. What was a scheduled trip to Dubai for a product launch has taken a very drastic turn.

Miss Silver “Come, we’ve got a while to get to where we need to go, I’ll explain everything.”

Adam “M-miss I don’t think-“

Miss Silver “Oh one more thing… have you got any signal?”

Adam “No, no I’ve been trying to find where we are but I just-woah-wha…hey!”

Miss Silver snatches Adam’s phone and throws it against a pillar, smashing the phone on contact. Adam glares at his boss, his mouth hanging open.

Miss Silver “We can’t go in with it. Don’t worry I’ll buy you a new one. Let’s go.”

Miss Silver turns on the flashlight and enters the ruins with Adam running behind. The two descend and navigate through the stone halls using the flashlight as their only light source. Adam is truly struggling to piece this all together, Miss Silver had requested no interviews or appointments today. All she did was ask Adam whilst they stayed in Dubai to wake up in the night and enter a car that was scheduled for 3:30AM. Adam did as he was told, assuming it was preparation for the event, only before stepping in the vehicle he was instructed by his passengers to wear a blindfold for the entire journey. Unbeknownst to him the journey would take 14 hours. Now in the middle of nowhere he is walking through the ruins of a temple centuries old with his rich, attractive boss. He had so many questions.

8EC7877B-2F5A-4AB8-B16A-F02B49CD73BE.jpeg

Adam “Umm, Miss Silver?”

Miss Silver “Do you know why I’ve spent so much of my life accumulating wealth?”

Adam “Because you didn’t come from money right?”

Miss Silver “Yes, but not because I wanted fancy cars or a mansion. It was because of my f@ther.”

Adam falls silent, listening to Miss Silver’s story.

Miss Silver “He was an archeologist, a brilliant one too. He did something beyond any archeologist and found evidence of an advanced ancient civilization long before even the Egyptians, he would tell me stories of this lost chapter in human history, the mystical powers they wielded and the grand temples of their queens. However no one would believe him, with the right resources he could've shown the whole world a hidden era in our timeline. The community laughed and shunned him, driving him into a downward spiral. So I vowed to continue his work and find the very temples I dreamt of all my life …"

Adam "... wait, so where we are now is…"

Miss Silver "That's right. It cost millions to find and millions more to secure the land. I've found a few but this is truly what I've sort for. You should feel privileged, very few men have stepped foot in this temple."

Adam "I understand, but why are we both here? Are we going to reveal this place to the world? Where's everybody else "

Miss Silver "When my f@ther told me the story of the queens that ruled in this temple, I knew I had to find it before anyone else. This temple and history is what has motivated me in my efforts to fund its discovery. I needed to be the only woman to set foot in this temple, so I operated in secrecy. After all these years, I am finally the first woman in millennia to set foot in this temple. Of course, I couldn't come here alone. You're the only one I trust with this task."

Adam takes Miss Silver's words to heart. He gets lost in thought and stumbles over a rock, cursing his impractical shoes. The little accident brought another question to his mind.

Adam "Miss Silver if you don't mind me asking, you knew we were coming here right? How come we aren't dressed for this type of thing? Shouldn't we have brought spelunking gear or-"

Miss Silver "Are you referring to my robe? You'll see later. Don't worry, I already know about how you see me."

Adam "I'm sorry?"

Miss Silver "I've hired professionals to go through all of my closest employee's home devices. I know you have those bikini photos saved of me."

Adam "M-Ma'am! Those were so they could be sent for the editing company to handle!"

Miss Silver "Uh huh, is that why you named the file 'M0mmy'?"

Adam falls silent after being exposed, Miss Silver shines the flashlight towards Adam revealing his red, flustered face. The moment of silence is broken by Miss Silver's ominous chuckle.

Miss Silver "Relax, as long as you keep your fetishes to yourself. I was just checking you didn't try to take any pictures of me in privacy. Wouldn’t want that leaking out to th-"

Miss Silver comes to a stop at an entryway. Curious, Adam decides to stand beside Miss Silver as she shines the flashlight before them. Both Miss Silver and her secretary stand in astonishment when they realise that they have entered a grand hall within the temple, filled with priceless treasures and artefacts.

HarumiHie

Script (2/3)
Miss Silver guides the flashlight around the hall. Shimmering in the light are jewells, artefacts, gold, diamonds, treasures beyond your wildest dreams.

Adam "Ma'am this is… this is unbelievable! I can't believe what I'm… wow. Your f@ther would be proud, truly this is… ma'am?"

Miss Silver stops the flashlight, aiming it at the centre of the room. On an elevated platform is a small pillar with a dark object settled on top. She let's out a staggered breath and walks towards the platform. Adam walks alongside her. As Miss Silver keeps her flashlight aimed at the object, Adam approaches to take a closer look. It appears to resemble an egg, perched at waist height. Adam looked puzzled, it was around the size of a shoebox but didn't look pleasant to the eye in any way. Why was this in the centre of the hall amongst these great treasures? Suddenly the flash light falls to the floor. Adam looks back, unable to see Miss Silver in the darkness.

Adam "Miss Silver? Is everything okay?"

Adam runs to the flashlight, he picks it up and aims it towards where they had entered the hall.

Adam "Miss Silver is something wro-woah what are you doing?!"

Miss Silver stands before Adam completely nude. Her robe and sandals discarded to the floor. Drenched in sweat from the heat, she stretches her body and smirks at Adam.

BF36F480-45DB-4DF6-AFB6-94626127D72B.jpeg

Miss Silver "What's wrong? Don't act like a prude, I know you want to see your 'm0mmy' naked."

Adam "Listen ma'am I don't know what you're thinking but-"

Miss Silver approaches Adam, grabbing onto his arms. The light beams between the two, illuminating their face.

Miss Silver "Listen to me very carefully. I've waited my whole life for this. Everything has been for this moment. I need you to do as I say, you cannot do anything else. I need you to stand back and do not move. Once I'm done, I will tell you what to do next, got it?"

Adam "... yes ma'am."

Miss Silver bites her lip and gives an affirm nod to Adam. She walks past him into the darkness. Adam stands back and illuminates Miss Silver as she approaches the black egg.

Miss Silver "Creature of royalty, it has been thousands of years that you have been given no choice but to lay dormant. Since the passing of Queen Sera, mortal women have not witnessed your blessing. They've resulted into using facial paints, false hairs and artificial enhancements to mimic a fraction of your power. You have been famished too long of a new queen. No longer."

Adam is startled as ancient torches throughout the temple spontaniously light aflame. In fear of the dark practice happening before him, he drops the flashlight to the ground.

Miss Silver "I stand before you as a contender to the throne of the Hive Dynasty! I willingly give my body for you to host! Since childhood I have craved to have the honour of being your new queen! Hatch before me! Coronate me! Resurrect the Hive Dynasty!!"

After a moment of silence, the egg begins to rattle. Both Miss Silver and Adam stare in anticipation as they listen to the egg shell crack as it moves. In a sudden burst, the egg shell flies in different directions. Left on the pillar in a puddle of slime, laid a huge, black worm pulsating before Miss Silver. In less than a second, the worm leaps into Miss Silver's mouth, knocking her off the platform onto the ground. Adam runs it to help but halts as he sees the state of his boss. She gargles and gulps on the slime secreted by the worm, her body trembles and jerks as Adam hears the creature slither through Miss Silver's organs. He stares in terror as Miss Silver's muscles begin to bloat along a pulsating rhythm. The sound of bodily fluids sloshing and squelching sync with Miss Silver's swelling body. Miss Silver clears her throat of the slime, she glares at Adam and yells deep in agony as her body continues to contort and malform.

Succumbing to his fear, Adam runs for the exit. Leaving the hall of treasures, he sprints down the ancient halls, now lit by fire. The gutteral yells of his boss plague his ears, grasping onto them in an effort to silence her echoing groans as he continues to run. The halls are unrecognizable, Adam has lost all sense of direction, hoping that he may reach the exit. He runs for what feels like hours, panting heavily as he wastes his energy on running from one dead end to the next. Reaching another dead end, Adam slams and claws at the rock face, pleading to be released. He cries in frustation, slumping to the ground in a sign of defeat.

He thinks to himself how he could've let this happen. Remaining trapped in an undiscovered temple lost in the desert after witnessing his employer, one of the richest women on the planet, get attacked by a giant worm and internally explode. Adam accepts that this may be his end. He rests his head back and closes his eyes. His moment of acceptance is cut short by the sound of footsteps approaching his direction. Adam opens his eyes and glares at the entrance to the small cave pocket he resides in. He slowly gets on his feet and braces himself for the approaching threat. The sound of footsteps alongside dripping and belching draw closer.

Miss Silver "...Adam…"

HarumiHie

Script (3/3)
Adam "M-miss… Miss Silver? You're… you're alive?!"

Adam lowers his guard and sighs in relief. He walks towards the entrance to his cavernous room.

Adam "Ma'am I am so sorry for leaving you, I panicked and worried tha-"

Adam falls silent as Miss Silver walks into the cave. Before Adam stood Miss Silver, her physique had been altered.

C92ACD0C-5FA1-4330-82E3-525C80932CED.jpeg

She raises her hands to her head and exhales as she exposes her chest. She now bears huge breasts. Adam can't help but stare as they twitch and throb, hearing the fluids inside them squelching as they move.

Miss Silver "Mmmmmm ahhh. I told you not to move."

Adam "Wh-what happened to you?"

Miss Silver drools the very slime the creature secreted. Oozing from her lips, the slime drips down from her chin onto her juicy, pulsating breasts. She revels in euphoria to the sensation in her boobs.

Miss Silver "Gulgh ahh, I have been chosen as queen. The creature has bonded with me, settling inside my body. As a reward, I've been blessed with the gift of divine beauty. I've dreamt of this day for many years oooooooohahaha."

Miss Silver lets out a sinister chuckle as she carresses her soaking wet body. Adam is speechless. Her f@ther's stories, her multimillion dollar company named after the last queen, her obsession with the temple, all so she can become this new queen of the Hive Dynasty. What rule did Adam have to play in this?

Miss Silver "Mmmmmm you disobeyed me once, left me to die. Will you disobey me again?"

Adam "N-no ma'am! Whatever you ask I shall do!"

Miss Silver "Hehe good. Take off all of your clothes. Then lay on the floor."

Adam is reluctant but holds to his vow, removing his clothing and laying on the rock floor. Miss Silver spreads Adam's legs apart and crouches down to his penis. Erect from the signt kf Miss Silver's exaggerated body, she drools over his cock to which he moans in pleasure. She takes hold of it, pumping it up and down to arouse her young secretary. Unable to hold herself back, she engulfs Adam's dick, sucking on him hard whilst wrapping her tongue around his shaft. Adam writhes around in pleasure as his boss gulps on his dick, slime smothering his entire lower body. Adam tenses up as he feels… something being taken from him. He knows he didn't cum, but whatever it was took a toll on him. Adam falls into a dazed state as Miss Silver releases him from her lips. She moves upright onto her knees, massaging her breasts as she breathes heavily.

Miss Silver "Urgh fuck that tasted so good. Argh come on, let your m0mmy fuck you."

91F45529-2FB0-4BFA-AE23-CBF1A644B315.jpeg

She crawls over Adam's body, meeting him face to face. Adam stares into space panting, clearly exhausted. Miss Silver licks Adam's face and neck, avoiding his lips as she tastes his skin, pressing her slimy tits onto his bare chest. She grabs a hold of his cock and positions his tip right above her pussy's entrance.

Miss Silver "You're gonna penetrate m0mmy? You gonna let me fuck you my good boy? Aaaarrrgggh gurrrrooooffffuuuuuuucccckkkk!"

Miss Silver pounds down onto Adam. His light cries are overpowered by her heavy bellows, he holds onto her ass as she slams up and down on his body. Both are totally consumed by lust.

Adam "Ahhh ahhh ahhh oh fuck, please ma'am can I ahhh ahh can I hold your breasts?"

Miss Silver "Urgh urgh ask me urgh again, call me argh call me how I want you to…"

Adam "Ahhhhhhhhh god please m0mmy! Please let me touch you m0mmy!"

Miss Silver "Urgh fuck! Go on! Touch your queen!"

As Adam grabs onto Miss Silver's breasts, she squirms and orgasms to his touch. She continues to pound on his cock as he caresses them. He suddenly feels that shock of pain once again, squeezing hard onto wet tits as he screams in agony.

Adam "Ahhh what's…what's going on? I feel so… so weak.."

Holding onto Miss Silver's boobs, he feels them pulse and expand, hearing the bodily fluids swell up inside them. Whatever pain he's feeling is causing her to swell further. She's leeching off of him. Miss Silver mixes her maniacal laughter with her euphoric grunts.

6C66E053-E76D-4DC6-B20A-D044476D4F19.jpeg

Miss Silver "Argh urgh this is urgh my coronation argh as queen of the Hive Dynasty argh fuck me! Urgh I need your lifeforce argh to satisfy me argh!"

Miss Silver rapidly pummels Adam, who's on the brink of death. He continues to moan and writhe in pain as she grunts and groans to feeling of his cock.

Adam "Mo-mo-m0mmy… you're killing me.."

Miss Silver "Argh you left me to die urgh urgh you should be grateful argh argh to die for your queen urgh argh to satisfy and nourish her argh argh now cum for me! Cum for m0mmy!!! Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!"

94128FDD-E39B-48BD-A082-4B5B43E9B7B5.jpeg

As Adam ejaculates inside Miss Silver, the last of his energy is taken. She yells deeply as an eruption of cum squirts out of her pussy. Her eyes roll back as she orgasms and yells to the point of insanity. Her tits overflow with fluids, growing further in scale. As her breasts settle, Miss Silver stands up. A concoction of semen and slime floods out of her vagina as she stands, trembling and stumbling to get up. As she collects her breath, Miss Silver looks down at Adam's body. Now nothing more than a dried up husk, she looks at her former secretary. Miss Silver moans as her oversized breasts twitch and belch, prompting her to leave Adam's corpse. We see her roam the empty halls of the temple, finally granted her wish to be accepted into the Hive Dynasty.

B9D3B6EF-2697-41EC-B325-2BF2FD065615.jpeg