Hentaied/Futanari Idea

Fezguy

So I've got two plots that are very similar, just one is Futanari themed and one is Hentaied themed. I just wanted to put them out there.

This is mostly inspired by Gekka Kaguya's manga "Bengoshi -> Futanari -> Namahaishin"

Both follow a female investigator trying to track down missing women. Once she gets to the center of the hideout, she finds a robed woman on a chair with the missing girls in lingerie sitting by her on the floor.

In the Hentaied version, the mysterious woman is the head of a cult using tentacle monsters to break/brainwash her sex slaves. Tentacles crawl across the floor and catch the investigator off guard. The slave girls join in to hold the investigator down and tell her to she'll love it. The tentacles fuck all of them, maybe one slave rides the investigator's face. The robed woman masturbates and sucks off a tentacle as this is happening. The slaves love it and kiss while the investigator tries to resist but is slowly broken down.

In the Futanari version, the robed woman is a Futanari kidnapper training cute girls into sluts desperate for her cock. The slave girls run up and catch the investigator and give her a **** that makes her horny and unable to move. Then the Futanari fucks her while the other girls help. (Alternatively, the other girls have dicks that the woman made them grow). The investigator resists but can't stop the pleasure and is soon making an ahegao as she cums hard.

Both versions end with a cut to a scene of the investigator dressed like a slave on her knees eating out/sucking off the cult leader/kidnapper while the other slaves suck the ringleader's tits. The evil woman then asks if the investigator will be her slave and help with her future plans and the investigator eagerly agrees.

I couldn't decide which works better so I decided to throw both out there, I hope you'll consider my suggestion. One thing I think a lot of these mind break/ mind control stories would benefit from is either a monologue over the end of the scene or a short ending scene showing what they're like now that they're broken