Headless [Hentaied]

HarumiHie

Heavily inspired from my all-time favourite hentai series Mahou Shoujo Ai, I even named my account after my favourite character from the show. One of the most memorable moments in the series is the heroes believe they’ve defeated a villain after decapitating them. We see that the particular villain not only survived but gets their body back in a rather extreme way.

72B1D8FA-1E34-488C-A207-9BA85858B58E.jpeg

I’ll use screenshots from the anime as visual reference but will change a fair amount of details. I’ve also taken a lot of inspiration from Hentaied videos such as Rituals of Lust and From the Beyond. I’m usually more of a Parasited fan than Hentaied but I’ve always loved themes of occultism and demonic possession.

As for actresses, it can be anyone you wish it to be but as an example for this script I’ll go ahead with Talia Mint and Amirah Adara. I love the acting and reactions they both pull off, they’re so good when it comes to expressions and sounds that I think it would make for a great pairing in this overwhelming situation.

Intro
Our scene begins in a basement illuminated by candlelight. A woman in dark robes stands in the centre of a pentagram crudely drawn in white chalk. To her left on the ground lies an old book, to her right a bladed weapon.

The woman, Talia, crouches down to pick up the book and returns to a standing position. She flicks through several pages before landing on a particular page. As she begins to read, the whispering voice of a woman fills the air, its origin is unknown.

“The key to immortality. Follow the book and you shall be reborn anew.”

Talia smiles at the ominous voice’s promise. “First, you let us in. Place your hands on the page and we’ll purify your body”. She lowers her hand onto the page, lifting her head to the ceiling, her mouth wide open.

Talia begins to shake and tremble, gasping as if she is struggling to breathe. Suddenly she faces forward, taking a deep, clear breath as she stops herself from shaking. A smile begins to form as her eyes turn a crimson red.

“Good. You’ve done so well”. As Talia listens to the serpent-like voice, she removes the robe to reveal her naked body. The robe falls to her feet before we see her hand grab the handle of the weapon beside them. She stands still with the blade in hand, continuing to smile as she looks forward. “You know what you must do next…”

Talia positions the blade alongside her own neck. She lets out an assuring breath as she reels the weapon back. As she propels it forward, the camera cuts to black. All we hear is the slice of the blade.

Unexplainable Encounter
As the opening credits appear, we see Amirah Adara exploring a house. She checks each room, clearly looking for company. After a couple rooms she begins to call out to the house. “Talia! Come on I know you’re hiding from everyone”. Eventually making it to Talia’s bedroom, Amirah pulls a confused look as there’s nowhere else she could be.

Amirah makes her way out of the room but comes to a stop. She notices a small, old looking key. Amirah picks it up and examines the key, thinking where in the house it could possibly lead. That’s when it hits her, they have a basement.

Amirah heads downstairs and comes across a featureless door with nothing but a door knob and keyhole. Amirah turns the key and successfully opens the door, revealing a dark staircase.

A light switch is right next to the stairs but they are of no use when Amirah tries them. She heads down using the torch on her phone. Making her way down the stairs, she sees large white blankets covering most of the contents in the basement.

Whilst they were most likely covering washing machines or dryers due to their size, Amirah notices that in the centre of the room a white sheet was covering something no bigger than a basketball. She hesitantly walks to the centre of the room and crouches down, grabbing onto the white sheet.

Pulling the sheet reveals Talia’s severed head. Amirah screams in shock and falls back. Talia’s eyes are closed, her mouth slightly open. Surrounding her neck is what appears to be a bundle of thick, black wires. Though they cover the base of Talia’s neck, it’s almost as if they're attached to Talia.

39133270-47D8-4410-91E2-FC0AE018045D.jpeg

Amirah is trying to process the sight before her, hyperventilating due to the traumatic sight. As her breathing begins to slow down, Talia’s eyes open up.

She twitches and moans, as if even the slightest movement is extremely sensitive. The black wires around her begin to slowly slither and writhe around, revealing to be tentacles attached to Talia’s head. Talia glares at Amirah with her red eyes, trying to speak her first words. “Inanis subcinctus”.

The severed head’s words cause the two to appear in a black, empty void. Amirah tries to stand up, in pure disbelief at what is happening. “The fuck is happening to me!?” She lets out in a frightful voice. As she tries to back away, she feels the arms of a person hold her neck in a chokehold. Amirah looks up to see the person had no head, it was Talia’s naked body.

Amirah tried screaming but the body’s hold on her let’s put nothing more than a struggling whimper. Amirah falls to the ground, the headless body kneeling down, Amirah resting on her thighs. Talia lets out a sinister chuckle, as she anticipates what will happen next.

Purification
“There’s no need to be scared anymore” the severed head assures Amirah. “Before we can complete the ritual, we must purify your body. So please, let us in”. Talia’s body begins to strip the barely conscious Amirah after restricting her breathing.

Once complete, the body begins to vibrate and shiver, whilst a strange sound is heard. We see a pair of moist, black tentacles fall out of the body’s anus and vagina. They stretch across the floor, crawling up besides Amirah’s shoulders. “Wait, wait-mm!” Amirah is muffled as both tentacles invade her mouth.

Talia’s head begins to move towards Amirah using her tentacles to sliver along. Talia’s head is incredibly sweaty, she takes deep breaths and lets out orgasmic whimpers as she moves, as if even the slightest movement is too sensitive for her. Talia’s eyes roll to the back of her head as she lets out a tortured groan. Two large black tentacles stretch out from under her neck tentacles, the growth clearly causing Talia a rather orgasmic yet painful sensation.

The two tentacles penetrate Amirah’s body, as we hear her let out a muffled cry. For several minutes Amirah is probed by the four tentacles, letting out moans and cries suppressed by the tentacles reaching deep inside her body.

The tentacles inside her mouth begin to retreat, Amirah coughing and breathing in now that her mouth is free. Talia begins to grit her teeth and moan loudly, Amirah’s suddenly silenced as her body thrashes up and down. She tries to keep her lips sealed, spurts of cum spilling out. The tip of a black tentacle pries her mouth open, extending out down Amirah’s chest. As the tentacle extends further, Talia is sent into an orgasmic frenzy.

The Final Step
As Talia continues to her euphoric episode whilst impaling Amirah, she notices her headless body fall to the ground dead. “I don’t have much time left, I must finish the ritual”. Her urgent demeanour returns to a state of orgasm as she reels back the tentacles through Amirah’s body.

Amirah lays on the ground almost paralysed by her experience, no longer supported by the thighs of the puppeted corpse. As Talia’s tentacles leave Amirah’s genitalia, she wriggles and writhes closer to Amirah’s vagina. The movement is still over-sensitive for Talia, panting and moaning as she slithers closer.

“Before we begin..” Talia doesn’t even finish her sentence. She plunges her mouth into Amirah’s pussy, as Amirah grips onto her hair. Talia’s tongue moves frantically causing Amirah to moan louder and louder. Talia continues her oral performance before she feels that she’s had her fill.

Talia glares at Amirah’s entrance before she begins to talk. “This is it, my immortal body awaits me. You should be grateful Amirah, I embedded you with this task. You’re going to carry the ultimate creation. Just let me in”. Two of Talia’s tentacles thrust into Amirah’s pussy, causing her to yell in a mix of pain and pleasure.

39958BD3-53D2-4C37-B536-F697C81D7598.jpeg

F8A53151-0F9E-498F-A98B-9F4E10CBD779.jpeg

The sound of wet and moist flesh can be heard as Amirah experiences an unfathomable level of euphoria. We see Amirah’s womb and stomach expand as Talia makes her way through Amirah’s body whilst Amirah yells a jumble of incoherent words and sounds.

CC68F26E-105F-4143-8A46-B50474524EC3.jpeg

The last of her blonde hair and small neck tentacles are pushed in by Amirah. Her stomach bulges and pulsates, causing Amirah to react orgasmically as Talia settles within her womb.

88AF8EEC-FCB5-49DF-B676-56246A4AC925.jpeg

Outro
After a cutaway to signify time has passed, we see Amirah is trapped in the void. She lays on the floor naked but rather peacefully.

8A08F8D3-481F-42AF-9793-803356A74A70.jpeg

Her stomach has grown exponentially in size. The peaceful Amirah suddenly reacts as her stomach begins to belch and pulse.

4B0B71DE-8AE3-44C1-B23B-70D7418E7E3A.jpeg

The sound of her innards moving along with gallons of a slimy substance gushing out her pussy causes Amirah to scream in pleasure, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

500A3B57-70D4-4198-812C-C73554E81CA8.jpeg

She lets out a massive screech as the sound of ripping flesh follows the emergence of an arm reaching out of her vagina.

9E0874D6-FD8D-42AC-81A9-A1DB3B744FB8.jpeg

The final scene shows the arm moving its fingers in the air for the first time to the sound of Amirah’s painful cries.