Futa Stories

Fenris

Failed Homeschooling

Rae is sitting in a hot school uniform on the dining table filling in some kind of test sheet, on the other side sits a milf (like michelle thorn, britney amber , aletta ocean ect.) who is apparently her teacher miss x.

x : stop the times up
rae: stop wait i almost finished!

but x takes the sheet away and by looking it through she really seems to be frustrated.

x: i home schoole you now 3 months and there is not the slightest Progress!
rae: maybe you don't explain it good enough.
x: thats enough i guess we need another angle of teaching.

x leaves the room and comes back with a vr headset and headphones.

rae: cool why didnt we play for study in the beginning?

she takes the things out of miss x hands and puts them on.

rae: why doesn't it start? it a just black.

miss x pulls up her skirt and a penis is shown wich she strokes.

x: oh we will start your new teachings right now.

rae: what teach....ahhh uhhh mhhhh.

miss x has clicked on a remote controlle which has activated the headset.

rae: stop uh i can't mhhh.

rae wants to reach with her hands her vr headset but miss x pulls them down.

x pulls away one headphone and whispers in raes ear
x: you know your ****** hired me to bring you through your class, but what you don't now is that if i could not i should teach you the only other thing you'll be probably good at... beeing a little fuckslut and breeder.

miss x starts ramming her dick in rae her face turning to aheago. x comes with an orgasm in raes pussy then turns rae around and forces her cock in her mouth coming in it aigain.

x kisses rae and let her glide on the floor.

x: be a good girl and do your homework we see us tomorrow morning my little slutt

x leaves as rae lays on the floor coverd in com she moans opening her mouth as her hands wave in the air like shes trying to wank two cocks at the same time and waiting for their load....

Attachments

• soulsnatchschool.jpg
    soulsnatchschool.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 82
  • schoolg.jpg
    schoolg.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 79
  • sexy teacher.jpg
    sexy teacher.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 77
  • vr.jpg
    vr.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 73

Fenris

Succubus Temptation

Ellie luna sits with her girlfriend jennifer mendez on a couch in couples theraphy.
they fight over the simplest things and won't even stop as their doc rae walks in.

we see then the video in pov of ellie shr argues with jennifer looking to rae who watches them a minute and then waves her hand as jennifer freezes.

ellie is shocked she touched jennifer to see if its real as rae begins to stroke ellies check and leg.

rae: didnt you also wanted her to shut up?
i saw how you looked at me in our sessions, i know you won't me.

ellie stutters: nnno, i...

rae waves her hand and the surpriesed ellie looks down as a cock grows her.

ellie: omg whats this?

rae: it so we can have more fun, just let me switch into something more cosy.

a black smoke appears and rae has transformed in a succubus.

she grabs ellies cock and starts to wank it and kiss ellie ...as rae goes down and sucks her cock, ellie moans and bite her lip looking to the froozen jennifer looking a little worried or guilty as she comes in raes mouth.

rae sees it and mumbles with her mouth full of cum: ohh you want her to join us too?

ellie nods exausted from her first orgasm.

rae says: so its okay if i have your wife

ellie nods again.

rae opens jennifers mouth and drools in the semen she sucked from ellie.

jennifer is engulfed by black smoke she has also turned into a succubus and unfreezes.

rae: oh hello your sweet wife just gave u to me voluntarily.

ellie waves her head: no thats not what i wanted.

but before she could say more jennifer presses her finger on her mouth.

jennifer: pssst my little naughty wife you wanted to fuck us both? with your new toy between your legs? lets see if you can satisfy us both!

next we see from 3rd person as jennifer sits on ellies cock while rae sits on her face they both scream in pleasure as they cum and ellie cums in jennifer.

now its pov from ellie again as they pull her back on the coach, her eyes close a couple times as rae and jennifer look frome close up to her.

rea softly slaps ellies cheeck right and left.

rae: i guess one spatter is still in her for today. come stay with as a little longer!

they start taking terms on sucking her cock and kissing each other as she cumes in jennifers mouth rae says to not be greedy and share with her so they cumswap and kiss a little.

ellies eyes fall closed and its black.

we hear jennifer: good night sweety
and rae : maybe we find some other cock
till shes up aigain.

Attachments

• suzu honjo.jpg
    suzu honjo.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 75
  • suzu honjo2.jpg
    suzu honjo2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 86
  • hnd-863.jpg