Futa Pegging

Ruvalk

I dont know if everyone here would appreciate it but i would like some futa pegging but dont know if its hard to get a male for this
Also love the the stuff you are allready creating!

Ruvalk

Hey Ruvalk, I also like to see more Futa stuff. However, I`m on the side of Romero: I like this site to be and to stay "chicks only". On the other side, maybe a futa-on-futa or even futa-on-futa-on-girl (with or without anal) would be cool, if the futas are played by girls and they have pussies!

I also like the current stuff and what you are suggesting, like Romero said, they wil be a other site for that really soon so no worries here :)

Ruvalk

Hi !
Finding a male is not a trouble at all, is just that... we don't want any male on Hentaied anymore... Just chicks here!! :)
BUT........ Spoiler alert: Futanari.xxx is gonna be developed.... really soon.
Enjoy !
do you have an estimated date when this wil go live :)

yerzhan

I fully support administration in this matter, to stay "chicks only". Because in the presence of a man, the atmosphere of the handshake will end, and this island of bliss will turn into a gay party.(n)

Ruvalk

I fully support administration in this matter, to stay "chicks only". Because in the presence of a man, the atmosphere of the handshake will end, and this island of bliss will turn into a gay party.(n)
I agree, this site is perfectly fine the way it is. Romero said that a other website wil be developed for this and I only asked for an estimate time for the new website 😉

Happychappy007

Hi !
Finding a male is not a trouble at all, is just that... we don't want any male on Hentaied anymore... Just chicks here!! :)
BUT........ Spoiler alert: Futanari.xxx is gonna be developed.... really soon.
Enjoy !
Hi Romero

I appreciate that you are very busy, but is there an update on this? Have you been able to develop the idea any further? I appreciate that you won't be able to provide details, but I'm interested to see if you've been able to take this forward

Holy Eve

Administrator
Hi Romero

I appreciate that you are very busy, but is there an update on this? Have you been able to develop the idea any further? I appreciate that you won't be able to provide details, but I'm interested to see if you've been able to take this forward
Thank you very much for your interest! The work is in progress. Step by step we are coming closer to Futanari site being ready for you guys! As soon as it happens we will announce it! :love: Cannot wait for it too :devilish: