Fucked until she explodes (Careful what you wish for)

Her sexual partners can't satisfy her anymore, they collapse out of exhaustion before she's done with them and she just wants to have sex all the time. It's her birthday, she blows out the candle and wishes that something that can satisfy her will appear. Tentacles wraps around her arms, she smirks juts before she's dragged off screen for
a fucking of her life time. All her holes are filled. And and then the tentacles cum, filling up her belly. A little bit of cum squirts out of her mouth as she lays there satisfied. But the tentacles are ready for round two. Her eyes widen as the tentacles fills all her holes again, she looks in horror at her huge belly and then the tentacles cum again
and her belly grows bigger and bigger until BANG! She explodes into a puddle of cum.

CaptnNemo

Sorry Mate, this is an absolute turn off for my side:mad:
I really hated Complosion! This video was badly performed with a stupid ending.
No more of this stuff, please

Sincerely,

Nemo, Captain of the Nautilus

Sorry Mate, this is an absolute turn off for my side:mad:
I really hated Complosion! This video was badly performed with a stupid ending.
No more of this stuff, please

Sincerely,

Nemo, Captain of the Nautilus
^This guy doesn’t speak for everyone. I’m well aware that it’s utter degeneracy, but I’m personally quite hopeful that we’ll see more hot girls getting cumflated ‘til their bellies burst; I’ve even considered submitting a few ideas/scripts of my own. From what I gather, a huge part of the problem with Cumsplosion (aside from the divisive scenario) was that it just didn’t turn out to be a shining proof of concept due to a plastic actress & distracting male voiceover.

^This guy doesn’t speak for everyone. I’m well aware that it’s utter degeneracy, but I’m personally quite hopeful that we’ll see more hot girls getting cumflated ‘til their bellies burst; I’ve even considered submitting a few ideas/scripts of my own. From what I gather, a huge part of the problem with Cumsplosion (aside from the divisive scenario) was that it just didn’t turn out to be a shining proof of concept due to a plastic actress & distracting male voiceover.
Yeah. I don't get his mentality. I don't have a foot fetish, but I wouldn't be mad if there was a clip where a model foot fucks a tentacle or something. I can, and this might be a little bit controversial. Choose not to watch it.

oxode

As I have a tendency to darker fantasies. (Hello? It's just fantasy!) I'd like to see something like this. Anyhow I'd also endorse, to add darker, grimmer and also gory stuff. It don't have to be all the time, just now and then. Some older Japanese live hentai vids could be a guideline.