Error 224003 can't play video

HentaiedAza

Administrator
Can't watch any of the videos. Please help
Hello, we are investigating this issue now. We will update here once we have a solution for you

Hey Johndoe, I had this issue also some time ago. I think its related to your browser or internet connection (see: https://developer.jwplayer.com/jwplayer/docs/jw8-player-errors-reference). I solved it by deleting the privacy data including cookies of the browser and a restart of my rooter. I hope this helps you also?
Scholar and a gentleman! Greatly appreciated

ninja-rolo

Administrator
Thanks to "Lostarion" for this advices.

This error can occur when the browser is outdated or the Operating system is deprecated, like Windows 7 or less.

My advices:

1) Update to the last version the browser
2) Try stream using different browsers (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE , Safari, Opera, etc)
3) Clean browser caché and cookies.

I hope this can reffort our apreciable member (Lostarion) advice.

Regards

Lostarion

Thanks to "Lostarion" for this advices.

This error can occur when the browser is outdated or the Operating system is deprecated, like Windows 7 or less.

My advices:

1) Update to the last version the browser
2) Try stream using different browsers (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE , Safari, Opera, etc)
3) Clean browser caché and cookies.

I hope this can reffort our apreciable member (Lostarion) advice.

Regards
You are welcome! Just to give you a better view on the issue. I tried to watch new videos (from this year) on my PC and everything works fine. However, on the same PC (including browser) I can`t watch (at least from time to time) some "older videos" like "AI.." - I`m using the current firefox as browser. I tried the same video on my IPad and it works fine. I add the screenshot of the debugung console, maybe it helps you finding the issue? Thank you very much for this great site! Cheers, Lostarion

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 3

erdos

Hello, I'm seeing the same issue as Lostarion and Johndoe. Newer videos play on Firefox without issue but older ones (it seems like anything older than 'Real Life Doll Get Mr. Alien Treatment' (2020/11/21) ) fail to play with error code 224003.

All videos appear to play without issue in Chrome.

Thanks for looking into this issue :)

Lostarion

Hello thanks for the screenshot, i made some adjustments in our player libraries and added compatibility mode, i hope this help to your tests.

Thanks again
You`re welcome. I tested it again today. It still doesn`t work (the older vids) on Firefox, but I re-tested with MS-Edge. Edge worked perferctly. Same computer and internet access.
By the way another point, not critical/urgent, because I usally stream, however I can`t claim the free videos on any browser: I click on claim video, I choose already have an account and then when I log-in everything is like normal. Strange? Have a great day.